Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♔♕♔[ANN][LMR] LemurCoin|Rare. Just 100K supply|First Ever SocialCEX.com|Bittrex  (Read 114457 times)
King Coolian (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:22:43 PM

this looks good

It will look even better when newbie King Coolian ran away developing another coin midway by dumping all.

OMG ! You guys will never learn from those series of recent scams.

Before mining or investing in any coin demand "Proof of Developer" or God Bless You here.

So much anger... Cry Why?... Far not all are scammers, you just can't judge all, if personally you are unlucky...
Get some positive vibes fellow Smiley

Will you invest in any project where developer is anonymous?

After endless amount of scams it's the right of every miner or investors to demand the "Proof of Developer" prior to mine or invest in any coin.

Please, tell me how should someone believe you that you are a sincere developer not a Scammer ?

If you are a sincere dev either disclose you real btc talk user name and identification or do PoD here -http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/

I fully understand why dev's won't show some random their photo ID just to prove to other randoms they are legit, Especially as money is involved. I've seen so many false accusations that it would not surprise me in the least if a developer and his/her family got attacked even if they did nothing at all wrong. Do you realize how quickly people jump on the hate bandwagon and start weilding pitchforks without getting their facts straight?

Would be a scary thought thinking that someone with enough malice could attack you simply because they didn't like the price of your coin.

I fully understand it. There are some agencies for that like - http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/ or a few other. A lot of successful coin developer have already done it. Why not start infusing some good faith in alt-coin ecosystem, not by defending a newbie developer but encouraging him to do PoD.

Well, i understand your frustration and all, but PoD is quite a fakeable "i'm so real developer" thing. I can really post any photo there and say a million times how cool i am.
But King Coolian is above all this!!!

And if you want some more info, here it is:
- account regged in april initially, when i & fellow lemurs wanted to launch lemurcoin. But we had life/work priorities that didn't allow us to accomplish the idea at the level we wanted it. And this is the real bitcoin account, beleive me or not Smiley
- there is no IPO or anything like that, so basically 0 scam...
- we ain't got any plans of Pump&Dump, otherwise, it would already have been 3 exchanges bundled...

More info:
- we are male
- got long tales
- Mr. Hash is a php/js developer (high nerdness level)

More more info:
Bitcoin initially, as well as altcoins, in my understanding are a part of big anonymous idea, isn't it...?

His Developerness of rare & precious LemurCoin
https://SocialCEX.com - First ever on crypto market - Social Crypto Exchange! Get real twitter followers, tweets, youtube views, likes and more. Pure escrowed PoA! Available only for LemurCoins!
hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:25:46 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 02:35:49 PM by hellracer2011

this looks good

It will look even better when newbie King Coolian ran away developing another coin midway by dumping all.

Before mining or investing in any coin demand "Proof of Developer" or God Bless You here.

So much anger... Cry Why?... Far not all are scammers, you just can't judge all, if personally you are unlucky...

After endless amount of scams it's the right of every miner or investors to demand the "Proof of Developer" prior to mine or invest in any coin.

Please, tell me how should someone believe you that you are a sincere developer not a Scammer ?

If you are a sincere dev either disclose you real btc talk user name and identification or do PoD here -http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/

I fully understand why dev's won't show some random their photo ID just to prove to other randoms they are legit, Especially as money is involved. I've seen so many false accusations that it would not surprise me in the least if a developer and his/her family got attacked even if they did nothing at all wrong. Do you realize how quickly people jump on the hate bandwagon and start weilding pitchforks without getting their facts straight?

Would be a scary thought thinking that someone with enough malice could attack you simply because they didn't like the price of your coin.

I fully understand it. There are some agencies for that like - http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/ or a few other. A lot of successful coin developer have already done it. Why not start infusing some good faith in alt-coin ecosystem, not by defending a newbie developer but encouraging him to do PoD.

Well, i understand your frustration and all, but PoD is quite a fakeable "i'm so real developer" thing. I can really post any photo there and say a million times how cool i am.

- account regged in april initially, when i & fellow lemurs wanted to launch lemurcoin. But we had life/work priorities that didn't allow us to accomplish the idea at the level we wanted it. And this is the real bitcoin account, beleive me or not Smiley
- we ain't got any plans of Pump&Dump, otherwise, it would already have been 3 exchanges bundled...

More info:
- we are male
- got long tales

More more info:
Bitcoin initially, as well as altcoins, in my understanding are a part of big anonymous idea, isn't it...?

So funny. Now the community can make informed decision about you and the coin.

Good luck everyone mining or investing your hash or BTC here.
LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:43:52 PM

this looks good

More info:
- we are male
- got long tales

More more info:

What do you prefer, a fake dev profile which can be obtained here:
fakenamegenerator.com
and then he just forgets the post OR a developer who logins here many times a day, made and invested in graphics, website, etc...?

I prefer the second option, don't you think so?
King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:49:40 PM

this looks good

More info:
- we are male
- got long tales

More more info:

So funny. Now the community can make informed decision about you and the [Suspicious link removed]d luck everyone mining or investing your hash or BTC here.

fakenamegenerator.com
and then he just forgets the post OR a developer who logins here many times a day, made and invested in graphics, website, etc...?

King approves this message, just can't be said any better
Thanks fellow lemur!  Smiley

https://SocialCEX.com - First ever on crypto market - Social Crypto Exchange! Get real twitter followers, tweets, youtube views, likes and more. Pure escrowed PoA! Available only for LemurCoins!
hellracer2011

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:04:30 PM

this looks good

More info:
- we are male
- got long tales

More more info:

fakenamegenerator.com

Oh really. I am so naive .Thanks for opening my eyes. Does "fakenamegenerator.com" also generates valid id proof with photo?

Anyway i am not here to argue but please, take informed decision. If you will continue supporting "newbie developer" due to your greed you will keep getting scammed and consequently  big investors will loose faith in altcoin market and no  more market will be left.
King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:38:47 PM

Lemurcoin is now 1 day old  Roll Eyes

Thank you fellow loyalist!

Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:07:57 PM

Happee birfdae King! You already wore your birthday suit at 14:00 when you walked outside and.....

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:24:29 PM

King Coolian Exclusive Interview!
Brought to you by CryptoTycoons!
http://www.cryptotycoons.com/2014/08/lemurcoin-more-value-get-lemurized-now/

Follow us at: https://twitter.com/cryptotycoons
King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:31:56 PM

Happee birfdae King! You already wore your birthday suit at 14:00 when you walked outside and.....

Omg you were there? The one behind that palm tree! I knew it Smiley

King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:43:53 PM

King Coolian Exclusive Interview!
Brought to you by CryptoTycoons!
http://www.cryptotycoons.com/2014/08/lemurcoin-more-value-get-lemurized-now/

Follow us at: https://twitter.com/cryptotycoons

King Approves this message as a VIP message  Cool

matrix961

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:53:11 PM

Thank you graciously for the coins sent today king. I'm looking forward to the android wallet. Keep up the great work. Smiley
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:30:03 AM

Put up a quick write up for LemurCoin to help get the word out http://cryptogab.com/lemurcoin-a-new-cuteness/

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:27:34 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 10:26:26 PM by Halofire

Lemurcoin is now 1 day old  Roll Eyes

Yeah, that was me, but I saw you last night too, out having a good time... LOL

LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:13:41 AM

Tongue
King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 10:03:00 AM

Yeah, that was me, but I saw you last night too, out having a good time... LOL

Wow, His Sexyness King Coolian indeed loves em nice ladies!
Where did you find my prom pic Smiley?

Send your LMR address for a fan art bounty Wink

King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 10:08:44 AM

Tongue

Wow, His Carness King Coolian loves cars soo much indeed!
Great poster for my beach bungalow!

Your reward was sent Wink

King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 10:16:06 AM

Put up a quick write up for LemurCoin to help get the word out http://cryptogab.com/lemurcoin-a-new-cuteness/

Little Perky was so proud to appear there on top!
Tnx fellow lemur! (read PM as well)

Yzmo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:19:19 AM

haha im in, im lemurized
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:20:24 AM

Thanks to the generous King!
 Grin Grin Grin

King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:22:45 PM

haha im in, im lemurized

You are warmly welcome to land of Positiveness and sun!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: