Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♔♕♔[ANN][LMR] LemurCoin|Rare. Just 100K supply|First Ever SocialCEX.com|Bittrex  (Read 114456 times)
taunz11313

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:07:17 AM

As i said, lemurcoin needs some unique feature - some shop, tipping, donating... something...
At least a vision what it could be... right now it doesnt attract people because its just another "altcoin"
Maybe if I could buy something for LMR, I would invest in it...

Tell me guys, what product you buy online, I will set up a LMR only e-shop.
My wife teaches Italian, maybe online language school for LMR?
taunz11313

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:22:08 AM

Also my wife makes the best Italian pizza in town - so for 10LMR, tonight, you could eat best pizza ever Smiley
pepi

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:45:53 PM

While you are joking from coin that promised something, it become nearly dead coin with very low price.
Our King Lemour also gives few coins for twitting  and in short that is all. We go in few markets, but since nobody cares or defend price when price was high now price is low, and nothing can bring price back...hash rate on pool is also very low... and new coins are released every day...
In ten days or so, this coin will be one or many lost in time and space.
Why?
Because speech is not enough, web page with movie is not enough...
King Coolian (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:20:40 PM

As i said, lemurcoin needs some unique feature - some shop, tipping, donating... something...
At least a vision what it could be... right now it doesnt attract people because its just another "altcoin"
Maybe if I could buy something for LMR, I would invest in it...

Tell me guys, what product you buy online, I will set up a LMR only e-shop.
My wife teaches Italian, maybe online language school for LMR?

Well, King will buy domain and set up hosting and e-shop itself, just give me a reasonable and cool idea, for real, no joking!

His Developerness of rare & precious LemurCoin
https://SocialCEX.com - First ever on crypto market - Social Crypto Exchange! Get real twitter followers, tweets, youtube views, likes and more. Pure escrowed PoA! Available only for LemurCoins!
King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:22:06 PM

While you are joking from coin that promised something, it become nearly dead coin with very low price.
Our King Lemour also gives few coins for twitting  and in short that is all. We go in few markets, but since nobody cares or defend price when price was high now price is low, and nothing can bring price back...hash rate on pool is also very low... and new coins are released every day...
In ten days or so, this coin will be one or many lost in time and space.
Why?
Because speech is not enough, web page with movie is not enough...

I have contacted many services, many just "we will see", on standby...
So should you have any idea, like i said before, i can arrange domain, hosting & setup of scripts.

https://SocialCEX.com - First ever on crypto market - Social Crypto Exchange! Get real twitter followers, tweets, youtube views, likes and more. Pure escrowed PoA! Available only for LemurCoins!
pepi

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:49:01 PM

I admire your enthusiasm, and I support you in everything you do and know that what you do is not an easy job. But as I say, price is too low, just now even if I wont to sell all I have cannot get more then 4 or 5 $. So, for me, it is dead coin. And I cannot sell it because there is no market that will buy so much LMR.
So, first is to select one market and buy all coins with small price and set-up new high price. Then others will come and market will live once more. Every minute you wait for some idea price goes down, interest is dropping, and coin become dead. I have seen no one coin that is "rise from dead" once price goes to low. And for LMR , time is passed Sad

Don`t contact service, put 1/4 or 1/2 BTC, buy votes, and give us at least C-CEX.
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:09:58 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 08:59:29 PM by Halofire

The coin isn't anything special, yet. x11 and rare. that's it. I'm just waiting for the King to produce something and he will. Have to get something like a Lemur game on android, not talking about dice game or silly things like that. An actual game with a purpose. Racing or rescue the caged lemur or a tetris type game but lemurized, etc etc. idk.

But of course it's special in a lemur kind of way Wink

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:16:03 PM

KING!!!! Had an idea!!!

What if you contact a "Build-a-Bear" type stuffed animal shop? I think you know where I'm going with this.

taunz11313

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:44:53 PM

Fellow lemurs: do we have 7600 coins minted by now? And only 100 000 in total?
Can we expect big boost in price soon? Or?
pepi

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:26:59 PM

It will be sonner "or"
Price is now so low that only big intervention can save coin: if someone will invest 0.5 BTC or less and buy all low prices sell...
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:40:14 PM

It will be sonner "or"
Price is now so low that only big intervention can save coin: if someone will invest 0.5 BTC or less and buy all low prices sell...

If LMR gets on bittrex, it will help. But definitely need the dev to dev. Fresh features = fresh Lemurs.
We need to brainstorm. It can't be just the dev calling all the shots or he'll tire his brain too fast and possibly cause him to quit. It's up to the community, too. As long as any Lemurs own .00000001 LMR, you are an owner! Best part is we don't have to wait for stockholders meetings to voice ourselves, we got the forums. Don't forget he's running a twitter and other forum too. He's very busy. It takes time to payout giveaways and such. Let's not expect the world from him if we can help pull some weight.

So, ideas for the dev?
just copy and paste my list and add your own ideas to it!

-Stuffed animal lemurs including the King, Mr. hash, and Lil Perky.

This idea is FTW because it possibly introduces LMR and crypto to kids and those who are softys for the fuzzys like moms and girlfriends. Maybe have a QR code patterned on its foot or on the "dogtag" that the lemurs wear on their collars? Who knows, they could be collectible and worth a ton of money down the road since it's a "first" in crypto. Think antiques and such.

King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 09:47:21 AM

Hello all my fellow loyalists lemurs and supporters.

King is back from weekends with great news - a very cool lemurized android game is being developed and will be presented to public soon!

King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 09:49:59 AM

It will be sonner "or"

If LMR gets on bittrex, it will help. But definitely need the dev to dev. Fresh features = fresh Lemurs.
We need to brainstorm. It can't be just the dev calling all the shots or he'll tire his brain too fast and possibly cause him to quit. It's up to the community, too. As long as any Lemurs own .00000001 LMR, you are an owner! Best part is we don't have to wait for stockholders meetings to voice ourselves, we got the forums. Don't forget he's running a twitter and other forum too. He's very busy. It takes time to payout giveaways and such. Let's not expect the world from him if we can help pull some weight.

So, ideas for the dev?

This idea is FTW because it possibly introduces LMR and crypto to kids and those who are softys for the fuzzys like moms and girlfriends. Maybe have a QR code patterned on its foot or on the "dogtag" that the lemurs wear on their collars? Who knows, they could be collectible and worth a ton of money down the road since it's a "first" in crypto. Think antiques and such.

Hi fellow loyalist, your ideas are pretty cool, thank you for support. Idea with teddy lemurs is so cool, but honestly, i think that online merchants/shops/services should join first. Because making teddy lemurs at this point would just be poorly understandable u know. However, this you idea is noted by King  Wink
Please keep up with ideas, King so much loves thinking community!

King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 09:54:59 AM

It will be sonner "or"

I'm starting to think i should have made the IPO, i do clearly understand about interventions and so on, just having fair start, i have not much btc for interventions.
Selling cheap though, still, is not a lemur style guys...) Try to hold em a bit more Wink

pepi

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:52:54 AM

It will be sonner "or"

I'm starting to think i should have made the IPO, i do clearly understand about interventions and so on, just having fair start, i have not much btc for interventions.
Selling cheap though, still, is not a lemur style guys...) Try to hold em a bit more Wink
The problem is not only low price it is also volume of coins sold, and it is also very low. So we will be erased in near future from all markets.
So I have dilema: not seling it even on such low price and listen to you and hold em up, or sell it and got at least something: or simple forget all coins.
For me, making NOW some anforid game is totally wrong. Price must go up...
King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 11:59:40 AM

It will be sonner "or"

The problem is not only low price it is also volume of coins sold, and it is also very low. So we will be erased in near future from all markets.
So I have dilema: not seling it even on such low price and listen to you and hold em up, or sell it and got at least something: or simple forget all coins.
For me, making NOW some anforid game is totally wrong. Price must go up...

Well, the game would take some time too, and think fellow lemurs should have some cool android game.
As for selling, i would hold it for now Wink

King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 12:55:27 PM

Fellow southern lemurs made some new translations, thank you guys!

- Italian translation thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765186 (by alanswami)

- Portuguese translation thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765267 (by olafwani)

pepi

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:12:21 PM

If somebody wonts to by my LMR I have it 65 and sell all for 0.1 BTC
King Coolian (OP)

LemurCoin King

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 12:09:19 AM

LemurCoin is 2 weeks old!!!
Thanks for your support fellow loyalist lemurs!

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:00:40 AM

It will be sonner "or"

So, ideas for the dev?

Hi fellow loyalist, your ideas are pretty cool, thank you for support. Idea with teddy lemurs is so cool, but honestly, i think that online merchants/shops/services should join first. Because making teddy lemurs at this point would just be poorly understandable u know. However, this you idea is noted by King  Wink
Please keep up with ideas, King so much loves thinking community!

You know me, King. I'm always around.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: