Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 X Gridseed G-Blade Scrypt Miner - 5.2Mh/s - Litecoin / Dogecoin - £550.00 + sh  (Read 856 times)
jutt (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:01:01 AM

Hello, I am selling 3x G-Blade from Gridseed. The price above is for 3x units(£550), although I can sell just 1 for £230. The blades are new and have no scratches etc. They come with original box, Power Supply and USB cable. Box has been opened to check contents. No need to buy anything else. Just plug in and run. Only selling these Blades because I am looking to fund another project.

Price £230 each plus shipping. They can also be picked up in London with balance paid in cash.  I am happy to give set up advice and to answer queries or Questions. The Sale Includes, 1x 5.2 MHS Gridseed Glade Miner (2x 70 w Power Supplies 2x Mini Usb Cables per machine).

Will ship via a trackable courier. Please note that this item is non refundable as it is a private sale.

Free 15 days hosting and management with max profit, we have a great rating on Betarigs.com and we can offer 100% of the turnover generated by these beauties. Electricity is on us, and lifelong assistance for present and future setup instructions.

Pick up from London - Cash payment.
Shipped via a trackable courier - Paypal or Escrow.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODM4WDEwMjQ=/z/xZoAAOSwQItT7S5B/$_79.JPG
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: