Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am done with Bitcoin!  (Read 4983 times)
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:56:36 AM

Actually, pretty good insights in this thread. I didn't believe the op. His post made no sense...before the small print. That was an eye opener  Cheesy

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
leezay

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:57:45 AM

It just goes down and down. I am out of 30% of my investment. This technology sucks.

You guys fucked me over big time, convinving me that this was real. It was a fad all along. Ponzi scheme at its best!

Sold all at 550-510 levels. I am out. Done. Bye.

(would a retard say)

We are in phase 4 (last phase) of a bubble. Price action always look hysterically at this phase, but it is also one of the most profitable phase if you manage to exit the market at the right time.

Newbie1022

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:59:37 AM

This place is such a cult like atmosphere, mocking people who want to get out after losing a substantial amount on their initial investment. cognitive dissonance at its finest. I'm worried what it will be like when price drops into the $300s... just don't drink the kool-aid, please.

It's almost like my laptop developed smell-o-vision.... I can smell your fear.

fear is the mind killer. never have more invested in an open-source beta project than you can afford to lose, dude.

sharks can smell fear and greed a mile away.

This. This is exactly the cultish behavior he was talking about.

So, anyhow, we can't crack $525 so, barring anything surprising... back below $450 we go!!! Buying either at $526 or below $450, here. Waiting for a clearer signal.
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:05:04 AM

This place is such a cult like atmosphere, mocking people who want to get out after losing a substantial amount on their initial investment. cognitive dissonance at its finest. I'm worried what it will be like when price drops into the $300s... just don't drink the kool-aid, please.

fear is the mind killer. never have more invested in an open-source beta project than you can afford to lose, dude.

All right, you might want to get your smell-o-vision checked because I sold days ago before the crash. the rest I used at newegg while we were still well above $600. I took a good, long look at bitcoin while we withered sideways for weeks and realized we were overbought. I'm relieved, certainly not scared.

I do however worry for those here who are so far down the rabbit hole that they believe it's perfectly okay and normal to be far down in this investment because bitcoin is "guaranteed" to go up again.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4603

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:29:29 AM

I do however worry for those here who are so far down the rabbit hole that they believe it's perfectly okay and normal to be far down in this investment because bitcoin is "guaranteed" to go up again.

Far down?

Only for those few noobs recent speculators who paid more than $500 per coin.

Those who remember 2011/2012 (or earlier) and even we who didn't get in until it had already hit double digits certainly don't consider $500 to be "far down".

Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:19:47 AM

Everyone who has bitcoin is an investor. Bitcoins come from miners, and we all bought from them. We paid for the global mining network together. All of us.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Newbie1022

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:22:07 AM

Everyone who has bitcoin is an investor. Bitcoins come from miners, and we all bought from them. We paid for the global mining network together. All of us.

Nice way of looking at the world.
Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:50:26 AM

Amen to that.

I sell BTC (and possibly short) it whenever i see a downtrend coming.  But the point is never to "get out! omg bitcoin is dying", because I am not a complete fool.

BTC was bought massively after each crash crash in the past while having no real "legitimacy" to the eyes of the masses. It was just an anonymous (even though it's not anonymous) currency to buy drugs online.

And look at it now. Infrastructure being built, more serious merchants are accepting it, and all for a revolutionary technology that can cut out the middlemen from the financial world, among endless possible features/uses that developers around the world are working on or yet to be discovered.

The idea of investing in a decentralized cryptocurrency will survive because of the strong fundamentals attached to it, and if the idea of cryptocurrencies survives, for now, BTC will survive, being the technological and economic center of it all.

In the meantime, use this amazing volatility opportunity to trade and accumulate.
ellen_me

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:54:53 AM

Investing on anything online is really risky. Anything can be a bubble or a see saw. Cheesy

Wandererfromthenorth

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:07:56 AM

Investing on anything online is really risky. Anything can be a bubble or a see saw. Cheesy
That's exactly why we have the first rule in cryptocurrencies trading:

never have more invested in an open-source beta project than you can afford to lose, dude.

Invest whatever you want, just make sure that you can afford to lose it.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:58:47 AM

It just goes down and down. I am out of 30% of my investment. This technology sucks.

You guys fucked me over big time, convinving me that this was real. It was a fad all along. Ponzi scheme at its best!

(would a retard say)

Ha. Yeah. Summarizes pretty much all the things someone new or without any actual clue about Bitcoin would say. Good impression. It's funny. A lot if those people will continue to watch BTC and jump on it as soon as it goes up again. (Or as soon as it reached a new top again...)

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:05:03 PM

(would a retard say)

no worries you will buy back in about few weeks time. Cool
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:07:23 PM

If you are done with Bitcoin you have just made the biggest mistake you will every make in your life and you will regret it when it becomes main stream which there is a very high chance that it will with all the traction it is gaining.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
falllling

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:34:32 PM

everyone should listen to me, do not buy bitcoin! bitcoin is going to nowhere but down!

sell and cut loose now! those who ask you to buy "cheap" coins since $1200 are ponzi scheme scammers
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:35:01 PM

<snip>

Everyone should put you on ignore because you're an idiot.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 04:39:17 PM

(would a retard say)
I can't find my glasses. Oh, there they are!  Cool

You're right. BTC is doomed. It will fail, and we'll all lose, mark my words.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
falllling

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:41:10 PM

everyone should listen to me, do not buy bitcoin! bitcoin is going to nowhere but down!

sell and cut loose now! those who ask you to buy "cheap" coins since $1200 are ponzi scheme scammers

go buy your $540 "cheap" coins stupid scamming bag holders! no one will buy your bags now! drop your hope and lose more! Cheesy
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 04:43:20 PM

go buy your $540 "cheap" coins stupid scamming bag holders! no one will buy your bags now! drop your hope and lose more! Cheesy
Even with an agenda, you should respect people and not call them names.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Octavius

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:16:55 PM

falllling

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:26:44 PM

very funny pic, may i use it in my post?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: