Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:56:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i cash out or not?  (Read 3757 times)
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4603

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:21:14 AM

It's funny that the worst troll in this forum is the only one who agrees with you.

I took him off ignore just long enough to read his rambling post of self pity, bumbling incompetence and self-centered negativity.

Go right ahead and listen to this self-admitted loser of thousands if you wish. Sigh.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:23:36 AM

My bitcoin has dropped

if you sell it, you can't call it "My bitcoin" anymore, just saying...

lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:25:40 AM

don't cash out, BTC is a long term investment. you shouldn't stalk the price everyday

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
Keyara

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:53:56 AM

don't cash out, BTC is a long term investment. you shouldn't stalk the price everyday

Doubt anyone is here just for the technology. Everyone is trying to become a millionaire over night.
btcracer1

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:18:20 AM

You should just relax and hold your bitcoin investment longterm, playing the market will cause only losses to you.
messibtc

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:19:37 AM

There's no need to cash out, Turn off your pc and wait a couple of years = profit Smiley

zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 06:48:51 AM

This sounds a lot like trolling to me. Especially considering the fact that your account has few posts and is very new (and your forum name). All you have said is nothing more then speculation that is not backed by any amount of evidence, solid or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
linxproz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:08:34 AM

My bitcoin has dropped by 170$ within the past 1.5 weeks, from the recent days the price of bitcoin has not looked good at all. I'm now very worried and skeptical as to whether i should cash out or wait for it to hit at least 600 before cashing out.
IMO i think bitcoin is going to pummel right down and anyone thinking it will hit 1000$ is completely out of their mind, i laughed pretty hard at the speculation of btc hitting 10,000$  within the end of this year.
My bet is that by the end of 2014 it will be down to 50-70$ which will suck big time.
Tell me if you think it will go up or down and when and why.

Do you really think that the value will drop to 50-70$?
That's impossible, only a terrific news could result in such a crash, like maybe a successful 51% attack.
Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:22:03 AM

You should cash out if you're that worried about it. Follow in the footsteps of Veronica.

I think you should just slit your throat to shut the fuck up permanently you retarded broke shit https://blockchain.info/address/16ukNx6E8HX18faFRhV6YB8NpoEhX6rAFT.
Let's just say the two of you could have posted something a little bit more constructive...
HurricanOday

Activity: 62

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:37:49 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 08:25:40 AM by HurricanOday

I agree with what others have said. If you really think bitcoin is going to tank to 50$ then yes you should obviously sell before you take more loses. When the downtrend started I sold my 10 coins at 551$ with an average buy price of 530. I looked at it that I was protecting my 5k+ investment and planned on buying later at a lower price. I too have been disappointed with what has been happening, I had an average buy of 450 but then I bought some more in the 500s and 2 in the low 600s which took my average buy price out of the 400s.

So I'm hoping to buy lower, but I speculate that bitcoin will go back up. (I'm actually thinking of buying at 520$ it is at right now at the time of this post but I think it will go down a little further)

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                               
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
tooil

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:39:19 AM

Trend is going up today. Weak hand got shaken out yesterday.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:52:12 AM

My bitcoin has dropped by 170$ within the past 1.5 weeks, from the recent days the price of bitcoin has not looked good at all. I'm now very worried and skeptical as to whether i should cash out or wait for it to hit at least 600 before cashing out.
IMO i think bitcoin is going to pummel right down and anyone thinking it will hit 1000$ is completely out of their mind, i laughed pretty hard at the speculation of btc hitting 10,000$  within the end of this year.
My bet is that by the end of 2014 it will be down to 50-70$ which will suck big time.
Tell me if you think it will go up or down and when and why.

We'll IF YOU really believe Bitcoin is going busy, you should cash out. I think that's an easy thing. But remember that people used to think this during all the bubbles and fluctuations we had before. If Bitcoin really has a future, it won't go down endlessly because there are always people willing to pay what they think may be considered a bargain in the future!
But definitely make up your own mind and don't blindly listen to strangers on the Web!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:13:14 AM

You should cash out if you're that worried about it. Follow in the footsteps of Veronica.

I think you should just slit your throat to shut the fuck up permanently you retarded broke shit https://blockchain.info/address/16ukNx6E8HX18faFRhV6YB8NpoEhX6rAFT.

That's not even my wallet lol, is it yours? But I can see you're overemotional and projecting your own fears and frustrations unto others, so you're probably over-invested and becoming mentally unstable because of this. Bitcoin is not for the stupid, get out now and come back when it is ready for the masses.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
bitebits
Legendary

Activity: 2219
Merit: 3248

Flippin' burgers since 1163.

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:48:30 AM

I am beyond caring. I just wanted to end my investment interest in Bitcoin in order that I can give my mind a rest from it.

I feel sorry for you Mat, that you just can't simple buy and hold and understand the potential long term value of the Bitcoin payment network. If you need those dollars to buy food, than please enjoy the dinner. But otherwise, are you now going to stare to those dollars on your bank account / dividend stocks?

I would be more than happy to long term hold and return the BTC's to the Mat's and Veronica's that seem to panic with every short term move in dollar price.

- You can figure out what will happen, not when /Warren Buffett
- Pay any Bitcoin address privately with a little help of Monero.
Newbie1022

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:50:14 AM

That's not even my wallet lol, is it yours? But I can see you're overemotional and projecting your own fears and frustrations unto others, so you're probably over-invested and becoming mentally unstable because of this. Bitcoin is not for the stupid, get out now and come back when it is ready for the masses.

Wow!!!!!!
johncarpe64

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:59:55 AM

Buy low and sell high, not buy high and sell low. So its time to buy...
Octavius

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:04:17 AM

Bitcoin is a zero-sum game and you most likely won’t win.

According my predictions, $200~$300 are expected, but it will take a bit time b/c $500, $450, $400 etc. will be tested for several days. I could be wrong of course, but my predictions have always been right so far.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:11:46 AM

Well said!

Fuck knows what you should do tbh. Markets are bitches and will always taunt you no matter what you decide. What you might want to take into account is not so much the potential 'woulda should couldas' that may or may not transpire, but your likely psychological states going forward.

Me, I have come out at $535. These latest Bitcoins, I paid $620 for. Generally speaking though, coming out after such a price slide would be a fkn terrible idea. However, I have lost thousands on Bitcoin since 2014. I am sick of it. I thought the market was going to go up, but it went down heavily. I am at my wits end and am utterly sick of Bitcoin and haemorrhaging masses of cash as a result of it, so even though I know I have likely chose a very bad time to exit my position, I am beyond caring. I just wanted to end my investment interest in Bitcoin in order that I can give my mind a rest from it.

I thought that it was likely to break out from ~$600 range, but it didn't, and recent events are making the charts look fucking horrible and there is every chance that $340 was not the low and I will get to come back on this forum and say that I was 'right' all along when I stated that I seen Bitcoin hitting the $200 range before the bear market is over. Of course, there is also the chance that some X-Factor will come into play and ignite a rocket under Bitcoin's arse. I always said that Bitcoiners will really hit the jackpot when/if Bitcoin starts being used as a means of capital flight and/or as a means of emergency circumnavigating fiscal controls and there is certainly a lot of instability in the world at the moment which is increasing all the time. So perhaps in 6 months time, your Bitcoin will be worth $2000! Or perhaps it will be worth just $200. But for me, I have been battered, bruised, and bloodied up enough by Bitcoin, I will take my remaining fiat at it's current value and tap myself out the game and you can be sure, that there will be fair few feeling just like, and indeed feeling 100 times worse than me (thinking specifically of that massive long squeeze on Bitfinex). That is what happens in a bear market, where liquidity is typically leaving the market, there is less and less to go around which results in more and more people getting battered and bruised enough to compel them to withdraw their liquidity from the market, was rinse repeat until the market has bottomed out.....truly bottomed out that is.

Sorry to hear you took another big hit. Its only a loss when you crystallise and sell of course. The bottom may be near.

My coins are all still in cold storage. I will be making my final big buy for the year in the next week or so. It is painful to see the price fall. Meanwhile I have accumulated a three figure number of coins at well below the previous ATH.

But the bigger picture is one of incredible corporate adoption. Like domino's they keep falling.

For companies it is a no brainer to implement. I think when private individuals cotton on to scarcity of supply and commodity properties of btc consumer adoption will swell massively.

Still relatively few hold more than one coin. We are only two or three stair step rises from ATH in my opinion. When? Who knows? One thing is obvious, every single one of the trolls on here believe in bitcoin and want as many as they can.

Buy, hold a few coins mat and come back in 24 months!
pinksheep

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:26:50 AM

Well, I shall be holding on to the bitter end, if that's what happening; it's $0 or big money for me, nothing in between  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:30:31 AM

You're worried, i think you should cash it out.
But i have faith in it, so i would just hodl it Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: