Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i cash out or not?  (Read 3757 times)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:40:42 AM

In total worth over the past few days, I've lost thousands.

In total loss, I've not lost a cent because I haven't sold.

Take that how you will.

Exactly, if im in a loss if i sellout, i just wouldnt do it, exept if i can buy back in cheaper , allowing my stash to grow in the time of price decline.
But its hard to predict market moves, so its also a gamble if you try to pull something like that.
I would rather wait dec/jan, and the try to make some sence of it, rather than just sell now.
gjgjg

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:55:34 PM

Should cash out on this small rally if you didn't already. Technical indicators still pointing downward.
Which tech indis?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:40:35 PM

you mean, should i cash out or nah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUj0otkJEBo

please cash out i am loading up the truck, thanks.

blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:49:40 PM

Investing in bitcoin is as risky as depositing into a dice site and gambling. It can drop too easily at any time, or rise. You don't know what to expect.

Even when it's down it could just be the start of a huge downhill drop, so don't be quick to buy in. Right now it's like choosing heads or tails to stay in. If you're scared of it dropping I'd leave now.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: