I don't want to sound moral but it looks like a very high risk to lend you money.
- You registered only 3 days ago on this forum. You don't offer any reference for your reputation.
- You don't offer any way to check your liability
- Your avatar seems to say that you are a drug user (which is never a good sign from someone asking to loan money)
- Begging for 40$ seems to be a very desperate situation (if you can't afford 40$ from your own pocket right now, you obviously have a long-term money problem)
- If you promise to give back 15btc in 2 months and that the btc is around 10$ at this time, you will be a very big looser.
- Making unrealistic promises is a usual sign of unreliability (promising 15btc for 12btc in 2months in a deflationary economy looks very unrealistic, unless you expect the prices to fall completely).
So, I don't want to judge you because I don't know you nor anything about your situation. I just want to point that your request looks very risky and turn on a lot of red lights. So if you want to convince someone to lend you the money, I think you have to turn off some of those red lights, by offering guarantees or by explaining how you expect to get the money back in 2 months.
Well in my previous post I said I would pay back the bitcoins at the current exchange rate. I also said I could provide an ebay account. And having $40 in physical money doesnt really help get it into paypal. I'd rather not go through the trouble.