Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin is below 5 USD ,what should I do  (Read 4547 times)
Bananana

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:48:43 AM

it is over 6$ today Grin

Surprisingly, some whale pump litecoin up to 6$.. do you think it will sustain there?

Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:57:46 AM

If ltc ever drop to $1, I might consider buying a few hundred for laugh and giggle. And long term investment.

no way, many trader invest in ltc,
buy a lot at $ 10 and is now only $5.5, many people lose their money  Angry
may be will rise $6 or $6.5 tonight.
koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:07:41 AM

ltc is a big gamble Wink i thought there will be more resistance @ 5$ but it gone through pretty easy.
imo 6.8 is possible as next target. but if it falls back below 5$ then there will be panic again.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:13:08 AM

ltc is a big gamble Wink i thought there will be more resistance @ 5$ but it gone through pretty easy.
imo 6.8 is possible as next target. but if it falls back below 5$ then there will be panic again.

The problem for LTC is its 'just another altcoin'. There's absolutely NOTHING special about it. If I was holding LTC right now I would be bailing out & buying some volatile (ie potentially profitable) alts.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
transient858

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:37:45 AM

Huge come back for LTC from 3.5 bottom.

Expect the price to be around 8-10 dollars in the coming weeks.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:29:48 AM

I think Litecoin has an advantage, and it's not innovation, it's just being early to market. It's one of the first altcoins. The only reason Doge is dying is because they screwed it up by making it inflationary. If they didn't do that, it would have stood a good chance, too. Being the first big meme coin.

Being first to something can often overcome technical shortcomings. Bitcoin seems quite dated compared to some cryptos coming out, but Bitcoin was first, and paved the way, the same way a lot of altcoins used litecoin for their basecode.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
boraf

Activity: 315
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:55:09 AM

I think Litecoin has an advantage, and it's not innovation, it's just being early to market. It's one of the first altcoins. The only reason Doge is dying is because they screwed it up by making it inflationary. If they didn't do that, it would have stood a good chance, too. Being the first big meme coin.

Being first to something can often overcome technical shortcomings. Bitcoin seems quite dated compared to some cryptos coming out, but Bitcoin was first, and paved the way, the same way a lot of altcoins used litecoin for their basecode.

LTC developers have make it quite clear they will not modify the algorithm or add new innovation into the coin.

Given that the coin is created for the sole purpose of ASIC resistance, and proven not to be the case, I do not see why anyone would want to support the coin.
fritzi

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:34:26 AM

Huge come back for LTC from 3.5 bottom.

Expect the price to be around 8-10 dollars in the coming weeks.

That would be good, I bought some at 4 dollars. I'm expecting to double or triple my investment.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:21:28 PM

Litecoin is very inflatory at the moment though, and will be so for many more years.

I doubt the market can support a price much higher than 4 or 5$ when so many coins are created everyday, with most of these dumped by mining farms.
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:27:28 AM

I doubt the market can support a price much higher than 4 or 5$ when so many coins are created everyday, with most of these dumped by mining farms.

I would be very surprised if it can support $4-5 for longer than a few months that's left of this year.
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:54:36 AM

you should enjoy the weekend.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: