Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Might is a fine thing...  (Read 923 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 09:35:20 PM

Might is a fine thing, and useful for many purposes; for one goes further with a handful of might than with a bagful of right. Am I right?

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 09:55:34 PM

Am I right?

It doesn't matter Wink

(BFL)^2 < 0
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 11:08:18 AM

Atlas,

Before I respond to your thread, I need to ask you a qualifying question which will guide the conversation in a more productive manner.

When you first came to the forums, you used the handled "Atlas". You were a suicidal teenager who spent his time moping about on the forums, writing blogs about how you would be big and successful in business and begging people to invest money in your ideas. One idea you had which had no technical work to back it up whatsoever, was the Woolong Device (a name you ripped off from Cowboy beebop). You unironically made everyone sign a pseudo-NDA before finding out the "secret", which wasn't a secret at all-- the woolong device was just a USB stick with bitcoin on it that you thought was worth millions and that every retail store in the world would be thrilled to buy from you.

You claimed to have a big investor (who was your younger cousin) and then went on a spergy spree where when SomethingAwful goons questioned you about your scamming and lying in the community (remember how you tried to lie to everyone that your school team was a certain ranking and it didn't even come close to that?) in order to get people to give you money, you jumped on those forums and started revealing personal information about yourself like how you were having sex with a public school teacher broke up with you because it would ruin her career if anyone found out about it, or that you enjoy hurting prostitutes while having sex with them, and that you believed that if a girl was having sex with you, the reason she orgasmed was "out of admiration" of your greatness.

You also tried to back down of every single bet you lost, tried to back out of giving a gift you gave, and then tried to back out of contracts you made with people for certain services, all because you didn't agree with the rules that you yourself put forth. This was all pretty hard for the community to swallow, and as a result of now knowing you had no chance of any kind of success in the community, you immediately asked Theymos to delete your account and you created a multitude of alternative accounts.

They include:
Code:
Alias			Period

Atlas This was the original, the most over-the-top emo of all of them. We have heard all about your whiny
teenage years, failed projects, and lack of talents from this account. Actually, you've never succeeded
in anything you started. Nothing. It's uncanny to look at how much you talk here, how inflated your ego
and sense of self-importance and worth is, and then to look at how little you actually do. Forum members
can now see these posts as "Anonymous" (but thanks to quoting, we all know it was you).

Code:
Immanuel Go		This was when you were trying to push off your failed Woolong device, which you actually believed
was somehow innovative and going to sell for "millions", even though you had no idea how to even
use bitcoind and basically were just going to buy card shaped USB sticks from some company.
Code:
Ragnar			This is where you pretended to be a 50+ year old man who owned and rode horses. You were quickly
found out to be the liar and coward that you are and you jumped to another few aliases.

Code:
ALPHA.			At this time you were so in love with yourself, you believed that if anyone questioned your intentions,
they deserved the worst! You also made numerous posts of your hatred towards the poor and how you wish
you could pick them off with a sniper rifle to make the world a better place. You were then banned by
Theymos and when you evaded the ban and he banned you again, you told him "How much do I have to pay
you to make you do your job right and let me back?", proving you are obsessed with money and power and
have no consideration for others. Theymos didn't appreciate the bribe attempt and permabanned you,
for which you soon evaded.

Code:
Boss			This is about when you started getting back on your medication and decided to stop embarrassing
yourself, but couldn't help defending yourself because you believe you're always right, and quickly
found that more and more people were putting you on ignore. Your solution was of course to try once
more to change your name, but were tired of losing your post count that you think is so important and
actually think gives status and justed did it the lazy way.

Code:
Jon			This is your current blowhard handle/persona in which you revert back to your retarded ALPHA. days
where every thread is a question, every answer is in the form of a question, and it's so pathetically
obvious that everything you have ever learned is from some psychotic youtubers who hate the government,
and you need other people to share their opinions so that you have something to digest. It is under this
handle that you have let the full sociopath shine through and displayed traits of a future mass murderer.

Now the community has proven time and time again that you are dishonest, derive pleasure from screwing other people over, and have absolutely no talents. Your defense to all inquiries into your mistakes are met with clicking "Report to moderator", and you have also proven that your handicapped state does not allow for admission to your previous fake identities.

I don't know just how deeply you are handicapped, but I do know it's got to be in the very least a good example of when medication can be a good thing for people. That said, I don't judge you. I welcome you to our mixed community here. I do expect people to be honest though, and as I have repeatedly asked this question and you have repeatedly attempted to dodge it, I need you to ask it before I will allow you to post any more mental masturbation spam.

Why do you deny having posted on these forums as Atlas, Immanuel Go, ALPHA., Boss and Jon? Are you that embarrassed and suicidal that you cannot acknowledge  your own mistakes? I think the community deserves the right to know the answer to this question before we respond to any more of your self important, uneducated and inexperienced drivel. Also, what's it like living with yourself as a total coward who can only exist in his own mind if he lies about himself to even himself?

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2012, 06:16:14 AM

I expect this guy will be a US senator in the future Smiley

frisco2

Activity: 312
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 08:17:07 AM

Btw, some people think I am Atlas -- I am not, although I admire and study objectivism.

Crosspass -- a simple way to send passwords, encryption keys, bitcoin addresses, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: