Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:25:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-VAMP][ANN][POS][FOOD] Plankton | CasheerApp  (Read 43974 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:58:06 AM

Happy to see the buzz building around Food today. Grin

Yeap it's forming, I hope the Devs come online soon... I want to talk to them.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Eddie_03

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 09:32:59 AM

At the moment C-cex is having an "Out-of-sync" issue with Plankton (Food)

i was wondering why my deposits from Bittrex were showing they fully sent out, but didnt have them in the C-cex exchange.

it turns out the coin status is going thru some delays, probably from the overload of coins moved from delisted exchanges.

fortunate that FOOD is up a few satoshis and...im here just waiting for delay-clouds to pass by >_> :Taps foot impatiently:
chrisnippz (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:09:35 PM

Hey FOOD Community,

As we said, still here and kicking! I am mostly working behind the scenes at the moment and jump on here from time to time to reply to messages and that sort! I will make more time to get on here more often!

Thanks Qiwoman for the support - I have replied to your message.

Should have some interesting info in the coming days in what we are up to! Had a major stuff around with one of the Devs that was helping out and literally put us behind a month... FOOD will have a nice little Christmas present Wink

Cheers,
Chris.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:34:01 PM

Hey FOOD Community,

As we said, still here and kicking! I am mostly working behind the scenes at the moment and jump on here from time to time to reply to messages and that sort! I will make more time to get on here more often!

Should have some interesting info in the coming days in what we are up to! Had a major stuff around with one of the Devs that was helping out and literally put us behind a month... FOOD will have a nice little Christmas present Wink

Cheers,
Chris.

Great got your PM and after a cup of tea because I am famished lol, will send a nice reply. Now QBK COIN has 10 million FOOD in its assets so has ABC2 coin got 2 million FOOD and I got FOOD waiting for my wallet to re sync.. I am telling everyone about FOOD. I just got a god feeling about it plus ur nice peeps. Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:39:32 AM

hey guys.I just started mining in your multipool yesterday with x11.i keep getting "waiting for pool" and "gpu idle"

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:46:38 AM

Is it profitable to rent a rig and mine or is it best just keep accumulating FOOD form the exchanges?  Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:50:59 AM

Hey FOOD Community,

Cheers,
Chris.

Great got your PM and after a cup of tea because I am famished lol, will send a nice reply. Now QBK COIN has 10 million FOOD in its assets so has ABC2 coin got 2 million FOOD and I got FOOD waiting for my wallet to re sync.. I am telling everyone about FOOD. I just got a god feeling about it plus ur nice peeps. Wink

Great job Qiwoman.... We need the whole community out there like you!

c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 09:31:10 PM

Our wallet stuck at block "blocks":508320
Dev is not answering on my PM. Anybody knows about this issue?

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:49:12 AM

Yeap all our coins are stuck in transit, when is DEV going to come and give us an answer? This is important.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:55:53 AM

Yeap all our coins are stuck in transit, when is DEV going to come and give us an answer? This is important.

Agree

Still no news? Has this project been abandoned? We really need an answer soon as I was going to promote Plankton big. Dear Devs please come back and give us an answer soon thanks.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:24:13 PM

bought at 1 sato, sold at 1 sato

a waste of time
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:00:07 AM

Lovethecoins

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:49:53 AM

bought at 1 sato, sold at 1 sato

a waste of time

The worst part is the name along could build a big enough community

Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:13:29 AM

good thing I only bought 1.2m at 1sat, who knows might work out some day lol Cry

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
chrisnippz (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:52:38 AM

Hey Guys,

I am still here, but unfortunately we have had many of a road bump during these last couple of months with Developers and my team member dropping the project with me left to fend for myself. I am a marketer, a manager, and a team planner! Developing is very new to me and I am trying to get up to scratch - with the partners that took over this was easier as I could work with them.

So I will throw it out for help. I have direction and contacts on where I want FOOD to go. It is such a niche open market FOOD - we need it everyday - and like TITcoin CANNcoin - I would like to go in this general direction. I know we have a lot of community backing and I'm sure there is someone out there willing to lend a hand. I am still in FOOD 100% and don't want to see this go down like the rest of alternate coins. I believe we can make a difference.

Hit me up, or respond on here and we can start a brainstorming session on what the community wants and would like to see from FOOD.

Cheers,
Chris.
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:24:34 PM

(Meant as a positive idea, not a complaint or FUD)
The link at the bottom of your post links to a site that hasn't been updated since July. If you haven't got time to update it, then take out the link until you have some news.

Lovethecoins

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:09:39 PM

Hey Guys,

I am still here, but unfortunately we have had many of a road bump during these last couple of months with Developers and my team member dropping the project with me left to fend for myself. I am a marketer, a manager, and a team planner! Developing is very new to me and I am trying to get up to scratch - with the partners that took over this was easier as I could work with them.

So I will throw it out for help. I have direction and contacts on where I want FOOD to go. It is such a niche open market FOOD - we need it everyday - and like TITcoin CANNcoin - I would like to go in this general direction. I know we have a lot of community backing and I'm sure there is someone out there willing to lend a hand. I am still in FOOD 100% and don't want to see this go down like the rest of alternate coins. I believe we can make a difference.

Hit me up, or respond on here and we can start a brainstorming session on what the community wants and would like to see from FOOD.

Cheers,
Chris.

Chris how about the stuck block? I think you have a great community support here.. stay active here would help lots

chrisnippz (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:25:19 AM

(Meant as a positive idea, not a complaint or FUD)
The link at the bottom of your post links to a site that hasn't been updated since July. If you haven't got time to update it, then take out the link until you have some news.

Noted - I take it on board as constructive criticism Smiley
chrisnippz (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:50:43 AM

Hey Guys,

Cheers,
Chris.

Chris how about the stuck block? I think you have a great community support here.. stay active here would help lots

I have looked into that - my wallets are not stuck and currently at block 585,586 with 12 active connections.

Maybe try saving your wallet.dat then doing a complete install and re-syncing with default wallet and adding yours back in after.

Try these nodes aswell;
Code:
23.92.53.139:27332
46.165.208.140:27332
92.222.19.210:27332
192.99.32.187:27332
82.226.151.241:27332
137.135.56.97:27332
90.204.72.189:27332

I will be on everyday until we find out what we can do with FOOD and who is willing to give a helping hand.

Cheers,
Chris.
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:55:36 AM

If anyone is thinking about reinstalling their wallet then maybe they should import and save the private keys in case wallet.dat is corrupted.Also maybe try running their wallet with -reindex and then -rescan before attempting a new install.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: