Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:19:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $600 Paypal I Need 1 Bitcoin  (Read 1317 times)
sellingdrugs (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:04:56 AM

I Have $600 Paypal I Need it exchanged for 1 Bitcoin.   So i can exchange The BTC on another forum Where i do Currency exchanges Also Go Check Out my Exchange Thread at http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3449282  Id Like to do business with a few of you
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:06:48 AM

Maybe I'm not understanding your post correctly but are you willing to pay $600 (through Paypal) for 1 BTC?
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 06:07:32 AM

1 post, went straight to the the currency exchange section, using PP as payment  Roll Eyes

Sir Bitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:08:35 AM

I Have $600 Paypal I Need 1 Bitcoin So i can exchange on another forum its for my Currency exchanging service

Gonna tell you right now not a single person is going to sell you a bitcoin for paypal here.

Paypal is reversible and scammers have already played that card out far to many times for it to be accepted as payment any longer.
Also, Your account is brand new. Making this look even more like a scam attempt..
sellingdrugs (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:14:11 AM

Is'nt that what this forum is for ? Why wouldn't i be able to do a legit exchange here without someone trying to say things seam fishy i dont think that's fair. At least give me a fair shot like every other user has had here on this forum & post count has no relevance to legitimacy.
farmerJ

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:15:51 AM

I Have $600 Paypal I Need 1 Bitcoin So i can exchange on another forum its for my Currency exchanging service

Gonna tell you right now not a single person is going to sell you a bitcoin for paypal here.

Paypal is reversible and scammers have already played that card out far to many times for it to be accepted as payment any longer.
Also, Your account is brand new. Making this look even more like a scam attempt..

Plus, with that user name nobody will trade with you.

Your best bet is to sign up for a new account with a more low-key user name. ;-)
seandaniel

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 06:17:30 AM

agree the username show's who he is Cheesy
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 06:20:18 AM

post count has no relevance to legitimacy.

Perhaps not in a discussion thread, but for a transaction, it does matter.

With this statement, you just lost all credibility here.

At least give me a fair shot like every other user

One chance is all it takes for a scammer to screw someone over. Make a new account, rinse and repeat with the same "give me 1 fair shot" excuse.

sellingdrugs (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:21:06 AM

Your best bet is to sign up for a new account with a more low-key user name. ;-)
Now What Does my username have to do regarding an exchange ? Yes i like Drugs i Smoke on a daily basis but my name has nothing to do with exchanging btc. And You Are also new to this forum and why would i make another account so i can then get trolled for multi accounting ?
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:41:21 AM

Now What Does my username have to do regarding an exchange ? Yes i like Drugs i Smoke on a daily basis but my name has nothing to do with exchanging btc. And You Are also new to this forum and why would i make another account so i can then get trolled for multi accounting ?

It's illegal to sell to you. If you are an undercover law enforcement officer the person selling to you will be raided. I'm not kidding.

Withdraw the money from your PayPal account and use the cash to buy BTC. If there are no options locally, check out other semi-irreversible payment options.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: