Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help to Develop a Coin. Reward for Devs.  (Read 847 times)
thebfldoctor (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:14:41 AM

Hello,

I want to make it clear that the only think I can do is to program a batch file in Notepad.
I was looking if we could get a team together to create a SHA-256 coin.
If we can create such a Altcoin everybody who helped will be payed from the premine.
Oh yes and we need a good name. The person who finds a name will also be rewarded If we can create the coin.

Thanks,

I'm getting 5th/s out of my overclocked Block Erupter, it is spitting blue fire like a Lamborghini and the temperature in my room is 129 degrees help!
thebfldoctor (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:08:48 AM

We could also use some Web developers and extra Graphic designers
And we need people who could setup a pool (SHA-256) later on.
Everyone will be paid by Premine if all goes to plan.

Thanks

I'm getting 5th/s out of my overclocked Block Erupter, it is spitting blue fire like a Lamborghini and the temperature in my room is 129 degrees help!
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:14:45 AM

The first thing I can say is "Don't set premine for your coin." People trust way less to premined coins.
MajidBC

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:15:18 AM

By the way, you should have an idea for the coin, then choose a name related to the idea.
MajidBC

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:17:45 AM

Another thing: Study this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=726610
These are some concerns about new coins, for instance "escrowed premine" is a good idea, if you insist on having premine.
thebfldoctor (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:19:26 AM

It will only be a 1% premine.

And I might call the coin A-coin

thebfldoctor (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:20:51 AM

I suggest you look up some threads on here of members selling you a fully build coin  Wink

No thanks, We want to do something different and new.

thebfldoctor (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:27:04 AM

The first thing I can say is "Don't set premine for your coin." People trust way less to premined coins.

I do want to give something to the devs and people who helped with something and pay the server costs.
After all If it was not for them the coin would not exist.
Plus only 1%.
So I would say that's fair.

thebfldoctor (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:20:33 AM

New Names 101-Coin
                1o1-Coin
                 A-coin         

cadexn

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:35:00 AM

I do want to give something to the devs and people who helped with something and pay the server costs.
After all If it was not for them the coin would not exist.
Plus only 1%.
So I would say that's fair.

You should be paying the devs from your own pocket. Never set a pre-mine on your coin. You've been warned by two different people now, if you still insist on a pre-mine, you should know the reaction from the people in this community.

also, there is never a fair pre-mine.
thebfldoctor (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:35:36 AM

I understand and know that a premine is never good no matter what.
But I don't have the funds to do it any other way.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: