Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: nWoCrypto is a scammer, NWO is a scam!  (Read 5415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:15:40 PM

Yes if he is not a scammer, then push the price to 4k and hold it there. Don't just fuck talk. Talking is easy and cheap, show your actions. Or we should ask C-cex to publish the ID of this scammer, based on their so called "verification" process.

you need to understand 4k is not possible with the btc he has. 4k requires 36btc he as 22btc the best way to is develop the coin. 22btc can only get people out at 2300sats. i offered that as the loss is to big for me at current price. i would be ok with 50% loss but dev says he will get people losses back and it will reach 4k. from experience a coin that has been through this never lives that is why i offered the 2300 sats solution. its dev choice at the end of the day il be happy with 2300sats 4k if it comes il be happy but i don't think il stick around that long as i could make my money elsewhere. this coin was strong the coin was above ipo price it had a future but the damn coder fucked things up.

What are you talking about? open your eyes wide and check c-cex. You need 3-4 BTCs to buy out all that is below 4k. Are you blind? Are you an associate with the scammer or the scammer himself? rposts are very doubtful, look at the FACTS before talking garbage like that.

C-cex, please defend your reputation and let all investors know the "verified" info you have on that scammer!
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:23:45 PM

Yes if he is not a scammer, then push the price to 4k and hold it there. Don't just fuck talk. Talking is easy and cheap, show your actions. Or we should ask C-cex to publish the ID of this scammer, based on their so called "verification" process.

you need to understand 4k is not possible with the btc he has. 4k requires 36btc he as 22btc the best way to is develop the coin. 22btc can only get people out at 2300sats. i offered that as the loss is to big for me at current price. i would be ok with 50% loss but dev says he will get people losses back and it will reach 4k. from experience a coin that has been through this never lives that is why i offered the 2300 sats solution. its dev choice at the end of the day il be happy with 2300sats 4k if it comes il be happy but i don't think il stick around that long as i could make my money elsewhere. this coin was strong the coin was above ipo price it had a future but the damn coder fucked things up.

What are you talking about? open your eyes wide and check c-cex. You need 3-4 BTCs to buy out all that is below 4k. Are you blind? Are you an associate with the scammer or the scammer himself? rposts are very doubtful, look at the FACTS before talking garbage like that.

C-cex, please defend your reputation and let all investors know the "verified" info you have on that scammer!

what the fuck are you on about. what is the point of buying everything under 4k. when people will just put up walls. dev should refund everyone at 4000 not just take it up to 4k and that is it. what is  the point of taking it to 4k if we can't sell at that price. if dev refund everyone should have a way out. with  22btc only 22btc worth of coins at 4k can be bought when 36btc is needed to do that. at 2300 sats the whole 1.1million coins can be bought giving everyone a chance to sell.

why don't you try looking at the facts before you talk garbage.
francoise

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:41:39 PM

what the fuck are you on about. what is the point of buying everything under 4k. when people will just put up walls. dev should refund everyone at 4000 not just take it up to 4k and that is it. what is  the point of taking it to 4k if we can't sell at that price. if dev refund everyone should have a way out. with  22btc only 22btc worth of coins at 4k can be bought when 36btc is needed to do that. at 2300 sats the whole 1.1million coins can be bought giving everyone a chance to sell.

why don't you try looking at the facts before you talk garbage.

bitcoinwonders010, you really just look like another account of the scammer. You can't even write in your own words? You even need to copy landslide? Why are you so stupid?

The scammer just need to put 3 BTC to buy to 4k, if he is not a scammer. Clearly he is a scammer, from the fact he took all the BTCs. He took it not for supporting the coin, but to keep it for himself and he is very greedy. I would really like to see his ID as all the investor here. C-cex, do your parts!
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:46:25 PM

lol, clearly nWoCrypto is a scammer, and an "investor" defend him?? lmao, another acct of scammer.

But guys, there are good coins out there, don't buy ICOs, don't go to C-cex. Look at coins like SuperCoin, very competent dev teams, very supportive community, trading at cryptsy, mintpal, bittrex, you know coins like this are good ones. Stay away from scamcoins such as NWO  Grin
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:04:17 PM

lol, clearly nWoCrypto is a scammer, and an "investor" defend him?? lmao, another acct of scammer.

But guys, there are good coins out there, don't buy ICOs, don't go to C-cex. Look at coins like SuperCoin, very competent dev teams, very supportive community, trading at cryptsy, mintpal, bittrex, you know coins like this are good ones. Stay away from scamcoins such as NWO  Grin

lol i am a investor that is all. if you wanna see if i am involved you can go through my account and see if i am linked to him which i ain't i just want my money back like the others. scammer wouldn't be back saying i have the 22btc and is trying to revive the coin. he could have easily blamed the coder and ran off.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:56:36 PM

lol i am a investor that is all. if you wanna see if i am involved you can go through my account and see if i am linked to him which i ain't i just want my money back like the others. scammer wouldn't be back saying i have the 22btc and is trying to revive the coin. he could have easily blamed the coder and ran off.

First of all, scammer got 30 BTCs, not 22 BTCs. Second, he tried to hold all for himself. He does not care about others. It is clear otherwise we won't be in today's situation.

He come back because he is afraid that C-cex publish his ID. He is "verified" by C-cex. This scammer goes nowhere, people know who he is. I am looking for C-cex for details. The scammer won't just steal and get away, it's not that easy at all.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:19:27 AM

Anyone know who this dev was who walked away from NWO and deleted the github files - want to make sure to avoid future coins where he's involved.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:23:22 AM

bitcoinwonders010, you really just look like another account of the scammer. You can't even write in your own words? You even need to copy landslide? Why are you so stupid?

The scammer just need to put 3 BTC to buy to 4k, if he is not a scammer. Clearly he is a scammer, from the fact he took all the BTCs. He took it not for supporting the coin, but to keep it for himself and he is very greedy. I would really like to see his ID as all the investor here. C-cex, do your parts!

Only problem with this is that if it were true, he wouldnt be back trying to revive the coin - new NWO thread could be up any time.
Also, he stands to make a lot more than 22 bitcoins if he can put together a successful revival.
chrissibel

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Got Crypto?

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:25:04 AM

These scammers are really killing crypto.
lockepi

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:48:38 PM

when is the launch happening anyone know
sdersdf2

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:20:36 AM

when is the launch happening anyone know