Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: nWoCrypto is a scammer, NWO is a scam!  (Read 5415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:04:56 AM

I can tell some of you are either sock puppets for other exchanges or just really stupid. Here is a thread you may have missed where the nwo devs explained what happened, even they said it wasn't c-cex's fault. So if you still keep saying it, you are a not credible and a total opposing exchange sock puppet. Looks like they found a new dev and will be putting up a new thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=761830.0

If you have minimum brain you know the mess is caused by the greedy scammer who tries to get all the ICO for himself. And with such a scammer, he is "verified" by C-Cex, and C-Cex does not anything for the scam? C-cex needs to restore people's confidence, by stop the scams there, and let everyone know who is this scammer, so he will not cheat more people in the future.

Lol yeah it's the exchanges fault, not the devs the devs ran away with the funds but we should blame the exchange because? Well just because! right?

ok we are not saying different things. The bad guy is the scammer "dev" named nWoCrypto, he is so greedy and he hold all the BTCs and don't want to give to the real coin dev his portion where they agreed on a partnership earlier. So he is a scammer. He is the one to be blamed. He is "verified" by c-cex. C-cex verified someone now becoming a scammer, what C-cex should do? C-cex should stop it or let everyone know what they "verified". If you let this shit to steal 30+ BTCs easily, you think he will stop? He will cheat further more money from people like you and me. So C-cex, stop this!

I'm curious - the guy who scammed was the non-programmer "marketer"? So the dev is still available. If so, that would seem to make a community takeover a more realistic possibility. Maybe there should be more of a focus on this - on what NWO buyers can do -- than C-Cex over whom NWO buyers have no control. Why doesnt someone get in touch with this NWO developer?

Why people want to take over while the money is taken by a scammer? The scammer should be punished.
knightbrown

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:06:39 AM

Yes agree, the scammer should be punished. Shameless and greedy. It's a pure and simple steal, why C-cex don't say anything how they "verified" him?

It is garbage this exchange, I'd never trade again there.
lockepi

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:11:24 AM

I can tell some of you are either sock puppets for other exchanges or just really stupid. Here is a thread you may have missed where the nwo devs explained what happened, even they said it wasn't c-cex's fault. So if you still keep saying it, you are a not credible and a total opposing exchange sock puppet. Looks like they found a new dev and will be putting up a new thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=761830.0

If you have minimum brain you know the mess is caused by the greedy scammer who tries to get all the ICO for himself. And with such a scammer, he is "verified" by C-Cex, and C-Cex does not anything for the scam? C-cex needs to restore people's confidence, by stop the scams there, and let everyone know who is this scammer, so he will not cheat more people in the future.

Lol yeah it's the exchanges fault, not the devs the devs ran away with the funds but we should blame the exchange because? Well just because! right?

ok we are not saying different things. The bad guy is the scammer "dev" named nWoCrypto, he is so greedy and he hold all the BTCs and don't want to give to the real coin dev his portion where they agreed on a partnership earlier. So he is a scammer. He is the one to be blamed. He is "verified" by c-cex. C-cex verified someone now becoming a scammer, what C-cex should do? C-cex should stop it or let everyone know what they "verified". If you let this shit to steal 30+ BTCs easily, you think he will stop? He will cheat further more money from people like you and me. So C-cex, stop this!

I'm curious - the guy who scammed was the non-programmer "marketer"? So the dev is still available. If so, that would seem to make a community takeover a more realistic possibility. Maybe there should be more of a focus on this - on what NWO buyers can do -- than C-Cex over whom NWO buyers have no control. Why doesnt someone get in touch with this NWO developer?

Why people want to take over while the money is taken by a scammer? The scammer should be punished.

i just want my btc back. the original plan is fucked up we are owed a refund. we don't want our btc to be used to revive the coin you go do that yourself with your own btc. refund us the whole amount. somebody get me the ID from c-cex i'l take it from there
lockepi

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:13:57 AM

who the fuck do you think you are to decide what you do with our btc. the plan failed give us back our btc. we don't want a new dev.
landslide

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:26:31 AM

who the fuck do you think you are to decide what you do with our btc. the plan failed give us back our btc. we don't want a new dev.

Yes same here. C-cex should force the scammer to return the BTCs he had. What the fuck is their "verified" process? If no effect at all why bother to "verify" and cheat investors? We want our BTCs back!
lockepi

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:30:14 AM

Yes same here. C-cex should force the scammer to return the BTCs he had. What the fuck is their "verified" process? If no effect at all why bother to "verify" and cheat investors? We want our BTCs back!

i want the ID or my BTC simple
landslide

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:50:08 PM

i want the ID or my BTC simple

Yes, C-cex, show that you are responsible for the investors, show us what is your "verified" process! Otherwise people should avoid exchanges like that.
landslide

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:00:18 PM

and the shit nWoCrypto even sent me a PM asking me to buy more NWO. Fuck you, you think I will invest in any shitcoin you have? I will avoid every coin that has any relationships with you. You stole 30 BTCs from investors, you are responsible for the full mess here. You can easily use part of the BTCs you stole and buy the price back to 4k, why not you do that? Scammer. Greedy. I hope C-cex will force you to return all what you stole soon, or publish your verified info so everyone knows who is the shit here.
francoise

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:04:59 PM

Yes C-cex should do something. Though ico is a risky process but this is an obvious scam. I hope C-cex's verification process means something to investor, and it can do something to give investors assurance and restore its own image.
@scambuster

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:52:16 PM

They have stated clearly in point 6.No hope at all.
https://c-cex.com/?id=ico
lockepi

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:08:30 PM

and the shit nWoCrypto even sent me a PM asking me to buy more NWO. Fuck you, you think I will invest in any shitcoin you have? I will avoid every coin that has any relationships with you. You stole 30 BTCs from investors, you are responsible for the full mess here. You can easily use part of the BTCs you stole and buy the price back to 4k, why not you do that? Scammer. Greedy. I hope C-cex will force you to return all what you stole soon, or publish your verified info so everyone knows who is the shit here.

I just need his ID i have no plan to kill him as that would be plain stupid for the amount of investment i have but i am not letting him get away with this. the dev is continuing despite community calls to refund. who knows what he has plan but i want me money back to get out of here. remember darknet is where anything is possible. you brought this upon yourself we could all been alot happier if you refunded us but no you decided to hold the BTC any way. buy up everything to 4k with your btc and let us investors out. i advise this is the best way for you. then do what you want with  the coins.
landslide

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:17:56 PM

I just need his ID i have no plan to kill him as that would be plain stupid for the amount of investment i have but i am not letting him get away with this. the dev is continuing despite community calls to refund. who knows what he has plan but i want me money back to get out of here. remember darknet is where anything is possible. you brought this upon yourself we could all been alot happier if you refunded us but no you decided to hold the BTC any way. buy up everything to 4k with your btc and let us investors out. i advise this is the best way for you. then do what you want with  the coins.

yes agree, many investors have same request. We can not let scammers just go away like this.
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 05:23:39 PM

Yes, i lost a little too, but i am used to .
That's how this crypto world goes,
Developers has more anonimity then coins will ever implement in the code .

francoise

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:33:10 PM

an exchange assured investors by verifying the dev, and then when problem occurs, it changes its rule and now say we don't care, what is this exchange c-cex? It is a 100% cheating to the investor, it is a scam exchange.

C-cex, you need at least to disclose this scammer's ID, as many requested here.
knightbrown

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:55:35 PM

yes agree, many investors have same request. We can not let scammers just go away like this.

Agree. c-cex needs to do something.
francoise

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:21:44 PM

an exchange assured investors by verifying the dev, and then when problem occurs, it changes its rule and now say we don't care, what is this exchange c-cex? It is a 100% cheating to the investor, it is a scam exchange.

C-cex, you need at least to disclose this scammer's ID, as many requested here.

This scam casts very negative image on c-cex. It is a scam exchange to me. I'll avoid it in the future.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:31:25 PM

Mate you need to chill if dev was to scam he wouldn't be back. this was clearly the coder fault and the dev has said the btc are in possession he could have easily blamed the coder and ran off. he is here to get out losses back and i hope we see 4k again actually i hope we see where it should have gone if the coder didn't dump.

you know for a fact a scammer would not still be around. ofcourse your right in your place because you lost coins but the dev is trying to sort things out. i would have preferred a straight out refund but dev is confident about the coin and he will implement it. i believe once the coin is sitting at 4k again confidence will be restored and we may see it rise further. for now dev has said he is sorting stuff out. i would suggest to buy coins now and sell higher as dev is around.
knightbrown

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:45:51 PM

Mate you need to chill if dev was to scam he wouldn't be back. this was clearly the coder fault and the dev has said the btc are in possession he could have easily blamed the coder and ran off. he is here to get out losses back and i hope we see 4k again actually i hope we see where it should have gone if the coder didn't dump.

you know for a fact a scammer would not still be around. ofcourse your right in your place because you lost coins but the dev is trying to sort things out. i would have preferred a straight out refund but dev is confident about the coin and he will implement it. i believe once the coin is sitting at 4k again confidence will be restored and we may see it rise further. for now dev has said he is sorting stuff out. i would suggest to buy coins now and sell higher as dev is around.

I don't agree with you at all. He is the one who holds 30 BTCs from ICO. He is the one who breached the trust with the real coder, and hold onto all the coins. If I were to partner with someone, I'd expect my fair share too. He is the one who still have the BTCs and refuse to return to C-Cex or to use the money to boost the price to 4k. If he wants, he can easily to it, possibly with less than 2 BTCs. He is the scammer, that's no doubt about it.
landslide

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:49:06 PM

Yes if he is not a scammer, then push the price to 4k and hold it there. Don't just fuck talk. Talking is easy and cheap, show your actions. Or we should ask C-cex to publish the ID of this scammer, based on their so called "verification" process.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:06:45 PM

Yes if he is not a scammer, then push the price to 4k and hold it there. Don't just fuck talk. Talking is easy and cheap, show your actions. Or we should ask C-cex to publish the ID of this scammer, based on their so called "verification" process.

you need to understand 4k is not possible with the btc he has. 4k requires 36btc he as 22btc the best way to is develop the coin. 22btc can only get people out at 2300sats. i offered that as the loss is to big for me at current price. i would be ok with 50% loss but dev says he will get people losses back and it will reach 4k. from experience a coin that has been through this never lives that is why i offered the 2300 sats solution. its dev choice at the end of the day il be happy with 2300sats 4k if it comes il be happy but i don't think il stick around that long as i could make my money elsewhere. this coin was strong the coin was above ipo price it had a future but the damn coder fucked things up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: