Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:02:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining compaines  (Read 3331 times)
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:42:15 PM

Has anyone bought from http://asicminingequipment.com/  or http://www.eyeboot.com/?

I've bought from Bitmaintech and Rockminer and both delivered exactly what was promised.  These guys seem great for someone not willing to spend +$300.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leannemckim46

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:16:22 AM

Has anyone bought from http://asicminingequipment.com/  or http://www.eyeboot.com/?

I've bought from Bitmaintech and Rockminer and both delivered exactly what was promised.  These guys seem great for someone not willing to spend +$300.

I suggest not buying from the above website, bitmaintech and rockminer is a better choice...

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
onlyu

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:58:25 AM

Has anyone bought from http://asicminingequipment.com/  or http://www.eyeboot.com/?

I've bought from Bitmaintech and Rockminer and both delivered exactly what was promised.  These guys seem great for someone not willing to spend +$300.

I suggest not buying from the above website, bitmaintech and rockminer is a better choice...

Yes. Bitmaintech sell directly to customer, not sure why anyone would want to pay extra using a middleman.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 03:18:38 PM

Yes. Bitmaintech sell directly to customer, not sure why anyone would want to pay extra using a middleman.

I guess it depends what method of payment you want to use. last time i checked, rockminer and bitmain do not accept paypal or credit card
TheJohn

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:56:40 PM

Has anyone bought from http://asicminingequipment.com/  or http://www.eyeboot.com/?

I've bought from Bitmaintech and Rockminer and both delivered exactly what was promised.  These guys seem great for someone not willing to spend +$300.

The above 2 company is new and might be scam, buy from bitmaintech instead..
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:14:03 PM

While buying from the manufacturer / main supplier is probably best (if you can swing it), eyeboot at least is hardly 'new'.  They've been around for a very long time and are probably as reputable as they get.  I've only seen two complaints about them pass by on these forums, one of which appears to be retracted and the other was about lack of communication, but that person never responded in the thread either.

If you have any concerns regarding eyeboot, I'd say contact /u/klintay.

spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:37:46 PM

Eyeboot seems very legit to me.. their videos helped me setup my R-box.

I don't get why people just post without reading.. clearly I do buy from Bitmain and Rockminer... Not everyone can just spit out 1-3 grand like I can.. I did not want to recommend to my friends to buy from a site and then have them get screwed..

So.. has anyone actually boughten from Eyeboot.. they seem very legit.
Cactipsi

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:00:38 PM

Yes i have purchased from eyeboot  Angry, i bought 2 of the original rocket boxes, both of which where heavily used upon arrival, and at max reach around 380ghs, not the 550ghs eyeboot advertised it at, the units where terrible, so i got in touch with eyeboot, who where not very pleasent about me wanting a refund or replacement to begin with, until i stated i would be more than happy to take it here to the forums and see what other people had to say, at which point i was promised a replacement, so i go to the post office and post these suckers back now to get my replacments, 300 something dollars later, i let him know they have been posted to the location he specified, another persons address mind you, not back to him, to another buyer like me, even though they are stuffed, and thats when he becomes really nasty, now that i dont have my units and seeing as i payed in bitcoin, Clint now becomes one of the nastiest people alive, he first ignores me for a few days, then says i didnt send the units, then when i prove i did he ignores me for a bit more,  then he has a go at me (like i work for him) about how they where posted (its not my fault Aus post dont write everything down everywhere for you)then he says he has 2 r3 miners stuck at customs that if i pay to have released i can have, which i refuse as i am not paying another 300 on import taxes,  he then sorts it out to have them released to me after another few days, and they deliver it to the wrong address 3 times so i end up driving to canberra to pick my units up from the delivery yard where they where now sitting, so i get my 1th of power as promised around 2 months after i ordered and payed for it and many, many stressed out days. The staff at Eyeboot where very rude, and not happy to hear about my problem, the owner is even worse sometimes outright accusing me of being a scammer and taking every oportunity to challenge my legitimacy, he can also be very forgetful, as in he will tell you something, youll repeat it back and he will ask where you heard that from and start freaking out at you saying you are making things up, do not pay in bitcoin if you have to buy from there, I did not feel like i was even cared about to be honest and after sales support does not exist, there was few points there where i was acused outright of trying to steal stuff from him. Clint promised several things and deliverd on none, basiclly destroying any chance i had on ROI and stressing me out to the max everyday for weeks on end with there excuses,

I would advise against purchasing from these people as they are not very nice and if anything goes wrong you would be better of flying to Hong Kong to sort it out instead of being treated like an animal through PM's for weeks on end
Cactipsi

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:16:39 PM

Nice to hear from you again! I remember you...you certainly have a way with words and the way you spin these narratives!

...you were the guy who demanded that I give 3 R3 miners in exchange for 2 RK-Boxes. Then after i told you that I would only exchange two  you demanded that I send them first before you returned the so called defective units  Embarrassed Completely reasonable! After we finally got round to testing the returned Rk-boxes (which were sent without any tracking numbers) we found there was nothing wrong with them at all. They both reached the 500 GH speed advertised. The whole time while we waited for the return merchandise you told me how you were going to ripped me a new asshole in the forums and destroy me if I didn't send the replacement ASAP. I guess you finally got round to it! Well sorry but we do not send out replacements until the original miners have been sent back first. To top it all off you then claimed one of the new R3 miners did not work as well until I offered to have a friend who was in Australia come and check them out for you in person and then suddenly they all worked great again.

never helped you out at all huh?

Okay let me start from the beggining of your misleading rant here to individually address your bullshit Clint, who is also the owner operator of eyeboot, i demanded no such thing, you advertised the units to run at 500-550ghs to start with, i demanded the 1th i payed for and that you promised me through your decieving advertising, nothing more, i asked you to send them first because i payed in bitcoin and you had been nothing but a prick since i bought up my issues, trying every chance you had to make me out to be a con man and at times not replying for days on end, and i could find no information on you on any forums at that point, the units where majorly defective as i could get your 550 ghs units up to an amazing 320ghs, no rkbox can run at 500ghs without barely working at all due to the hardware errors, the be200 chips max recommended frequency is 280, not 350 as you keep suggesting we massively overclock it to all the time, which by the way makes them want close to 700 watts of power per unit when done, and i did no such thing making threats about forums, i told you that if you kept treating me so bad then i would bring it to the forum where other members would be able to see what you think is acceptable behaviour towards customers, hopefully ensuring some freindliness from your cruel ass, the only thing i kept saying was i am losing money, which i am allowed to be upset about, bullshit you never offered for any friend to come and look at anything, had you of i would have jumoed at the chance to show him the problems and have im assure you, so as to avoid being treated like lower form of life by you anymore, you are a lying sleeze ball Clint, and i know that for sure now from all the extra shit you have made up and thrown in, in your attempt to discredit me, anyone can see you are an asshole, ill go ruffle through my ebay folder and see if i can find all those messages of you accusing me of being a thief and calling me names and what not, i was more than reasonable with your stupid ass, i was upset that you had lied to me about the units yes, and such a big lye it was, even the manufacturer did not go so far as to bullshit the consumers the way you did, so NO, you have never helped me out at all, i still go to bed every night knowing you fucking stooged me, and it makes me sick, this aint over Clint, you should have been nicer. Ive never fucked any one over in my life who didnt have it coming, can you say the same thing Clint
Cactipsi

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:20:54 PM

And you fucking sent them to me without me asking when the first of the rk-box blades shit itself, your a prick arent you, i asked you if you wanted them back when i posted everything else back, and you told me to keep them , i never wanted them but yes they are the only units i have recieved from you that ever worked the way they should, keep going Clint, everyone will see what you are, and the 'new' images you always pointed me to seemed to remove the stats for problems and not fix them, seems like your style, sweep it under the rug and not actually address any issues, god forbid you take any responsibility for your actions or your business
Cactipsi

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:41:11 PM

I would be more than happy to host you or your friend if you wish to discuss this in person (try my hospitality friend), short of that i think i have explained the downfalls and dangers of using eyeboot sufficiently, anyone that feels like reading through klintays posts i will be going through everything he has posted in regards to the units i currently own, and correcting him to assure no one else buys into his crap the same way i did, we dont need people like this in the mining community, he should move back to selling crack or what ever he did before as thats the customer he is used to dealing with, and thats how you will be treated when you do business with him, simple as that, no exaggeration intended
cryptoCminer

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:08:05 AM

I would be more than happy to host you or your friend if you wish to discuss this in person (try my hospitality friend), short of that i think i have explained the downfalls and dangers of using eyeboot sufficiently, anyone that feels like reading through klintays posts i will be going through everything he has posted in regards to the units i currently own, and correcting him to assure no one else buys into his crap the same way i did, we dont need people like this in the mining community, he should move back to selling crack or what ever he did before as thats the customer he is used to dealing with, and thats how you will be treated when you do business with him, simple as that, no exaggeration intended

Cactipsi, you need to keep in mind that you are not going to be world famous for stressing yourself out trying to prove eyeboot as a scam. We all want fame, but i dont think you are seeing clearly anymore. Once an idea is planted it grows and grows and sometimes turns into this monster that you have created. You need to chill out, and stop trying to pin innocent people that are just doing their job.
I have a few anecdotes to share with you. One with klintay and one with a psu company called xion. About two months ago i bought 3 rockminer t1s off of zoomhash, and had no idea how to set them up and they sat around doing nothing and frustrating me everyday after work. I took it to the forums and klintay walked me through all of the steps and waited patiently as i tried to configure them. I finally got them up and running, because of him.
I dont believe in bias and i didnt come on here to take klintays side. I came on to make you try and see reason in your cloudy mind.
Xion usa, the company where i originally bought the three 1000w psus for my 3 rockminers, were all but helpful in my mind. After the first night of mining one of the ports completely shut down and i could not power two boards on the miner, thus breaking the circuit and prohibiting me from mining. Then, when i had the other two hooked up in a different place in my house, things seemed to be going perfectly. I went camping for the weekend and came back to a depressing sight and awful smell. The wires had melted and fused themselves together, almost burning down my house. You can imagine how angry i was. I called up customer service, as i had done before with the 1 psu and told him how the xion products were faulty and dangerous. He happily agreed to send replacements, but i was a total d**k to him and said no your products suck im returning them to amazon and basically was a complete ass. Sometimes companies mess up, and it makes us angry.

Now, im not saying klintay has done anything wrong, it is hard to find out what your thesis is in that scramble of words you slapped on trying to bring everyone on your side.
The second anecdote is meant to show you that we can be angry all we want, but it isnt always the companies fault. If you can tell me what exactly happened in a concise paragraph ill compare it to what klintay has to say.
Bitcoin mining is a mean industry, and i finally found a buyer to buy my miners at a much lower price than what i originally wanted. Sometime we make mistakes and bad choices. Klintay is trying his hardest to keep his cool but you can either be a whiny 10 year old boy or a grown man about this. You decide.
T-Bone-bitcoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:03:45 AM

I bought a 49 port usb hub and a mean well to 5V ATX cable adapter from Eyeboot/Klintay on separate orders.  Both products were received in good working order and shipping was very quick.  Communication was prompt and in good english. 

Would not hesitate to buy again.
Cactipsi

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:48:18 AM

No offence guys but i dont think your opinions really count on this one matter, you have a trade with caution score and didnt buy anything from klintay, he was nice enough to help you set it up but you did not experince his custom, and you with you USB hub really, you bought a USB hub, and everything was fine, not trying to offend you here budy but thats about as basic as it comes, ebay would probably be able to net you the same result,  back to other guy, i think in all reason you need to worry less about my mind and more about your own problems, i seek no fame, a question was asked, and any one that can use google will now be able to see my experience in trading with eyeboot, maybe you should try less to offend me and rant about your problems, and actually look at what im saying, i made a purchase there, can you say the same, and if not, why are you posting here?
Just stay out if brother, if you have no experience on the issue then you are going to have an uninformed opinion which will mislead people into thinking you know what you are talking about, which is not the case here, so have a think brother, these are my opinions and that is your rant, as this has nothing to do with you that is the only way i can describe it
cryptoCminer

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:10:54 PM

Alright well cactipsi definitely knows all and should get his way as he is ruler of the internet now. Everyone bow down.

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 02:55:38 PM

Cactipsi, please use paragraph breaks and some punctuation. Reading your madness is hard enough as it is  Cheesy
cryptoCminer

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:11:19 PM

Klintay, theres always going to be a "that guy". If you tested the miners and they work send them back to him and be done with it.
If he tries to mess with them then that will void the warranty. His miners didnt reach the 550gh he claims. You proved otherwise in a variable controlled environment.

Cactipsi, make sure your power supply is powerful enough to run the miners at 100%. If you bought a cheap one than your problem isnt with eyeboot.
It could also be with the circuits in your house not having enough amperage to give out.

Go test these before you come crying back again
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:33:10 PM

I've got the eyeboot USB hubs. I got a 19 port, a 49 port, and I'm getting one of those 10 port ones. They are much better quality than any other USB hubs I've gotten anywhere else.

spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:19:51 PM

I bought a 49 port usb hub and a mean well to 5V ATX cable adapter from Eyeboot/Klintay on separate orders.  Both products were received in good working order and shipping was very quick.  Communication was prompt and in good english. 

Would not hesitate to buy again.

Thank you for an answer to the question lol.  I'm temptepd to buy the new R-box just so I can say I've bought and recieved one after this thread.. lmao.  Alas I am using 2KW's mining as it is lol.
Cactipsi

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:32:33 PM

Oh okay so you are probably one of the stooges that works for clint, hence you would like to keep your job, its funny how we get to the point where you have to critique my way of typing, you obviously have no defence or explanation for your behaviour, back to the wall much, pathetic,  i was stenographer in the past, hence the jumble of words, you are able to read yes, get over it then
Alright well cactipsi definitely knows all and should get his way as he is ruler of the internet now. Everyone bow down.

CryptoCminer is obviously an oracle or a seer, able to comment on situations and events ranging the globe with first hand experience, all bow to the knowledge of cryptoCminer and his awesome powers to know everything even without any involvement, perspective or a fucking idea, you surely must know the way forwards oh wise seer, pffft

I went over all of that bullshit with klintay when i got the units, im not going to satisfy your tiny ego and go through it all with you, maybe you should try to speak more on things you know and less on what you have no fucking clue of, i respect what you are trying to do for klint, he is obviously your friend, but your friend screwed me over hard core brother, you defending him the way you are only makes you as much of a scumbag as he already is, why on earth would you want to lie down with that, have a good think cryptoCminer, cause i know i got screwed over, where you there, can you actually really comment on the events that took place, and if not then why are you acting like you know what you are talking about, it is very confusing when you type as if you where on his shoulder when it happened, when you where probably on the other side of the world ,and it makes people think you know what you are talking about, which you dont, so have a think brother and then type back, and please stop trying to collude the issue, it is rather staight forward as it is
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: