Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my order of 3 Butterflylabs Monarch BPU 600 C - ordered March 7th  (Read 1313 times)
Magoo (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:34:03 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 03:44:40 PM by Magoo

Hi,

I am selling my order of the butterfly cards, because I really need the money now! Things changed in my life and I really waited nearly 6 months for the cards. Now waiting time is about a month. The cards can be easyly transfered from one butterfly account to another. So after I received the money I will transfer the butterfly card to your account - the advantage is, that you will be higher on top of the waiting list and only need to wait about one month. Your waiting time will be shortened.

So the cards will be delivered directly from butterflylabs to you. I would accept banc transfer, paypal, btc, ltc, bitpay. We can talk about the modality. Maybe waiting time from now is about one month or more. It can also be possible (I have to check that out first) to sell the cards separately.

Details of the cards here:
https://products.butterflylabs.com/homepage-new-products/600-gh-bitcoin-mining-card.html

You can contact me anytime here in public or private chat, whatever you prefer.

Here is the confirmation for you to download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26376414/Butterfly%20Karten.png
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:32:19 PM

BFL is mining the shit out of all the pre-orders they are hoarding.  They did the same thing last time with the 65nm asics.  They hoarded them and mined with them and only started shipping once difficulty made them vaporware.  then the BTC explosion happened, priced spiked and gave those 65nm asics a bit of new life.  Why hasn't BFL delivered on any mining by the Gh/s orders ?  last time i checked they are a HW manufacturer....why is it they are the only ones that have not come out with any newer chip ASICS ?   

BFL sucks the cock.   i ordered an asic from them when difficulty was at 50M.....they delivered when it was almost 1B. 

how much...lol

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:43:03 PM

BFL is mining the shit out of all the pre-orders they are hoarding.  They did the same thing last time with the 65nm asics.  They hoarded them and mined with them and only started shipping once difficulty made them vaporware.  then the BTC explosion happened, priced spiked and gave those 65nm asics a bit of new life.  Why hasn't BFL delivered on any mining by the Gh/s orders ?  last time i checked they are a HW manufacturer....why is it they are the only ones that have not come out with any newer chip ASICS ?   

BFL sucks the cock.   i ordered an asic from them when difficulty was at 50M.....they delivered when it was almost 1B. 

how much...lol

Not sure how many people will hop on this with the history of BFL but I'd suggest using an escrow to be on the safe side.  Don't get suckered into any shady deals because you need the funds, the last thing you want is to get to miner and money.  Good luck finding a buyer.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 12:23:04 PM

After all the bad experiences BFL gave the mining community one would be wise to avoid them at all costs.

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:42:14 AM

Yeah, just thrown money at an endless of nothing lol.

tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:19:10 AM

50$ each . it will worth less .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: