Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want Coin? Find me cheap, quality ingredients & packaging!  (Read 3533 times)
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 02:06:53 AM

Bump, ran into this topic in my browser history.

Total rewards expected to be paid: 9.6 to 13.6 coins + 4-20 coins per 3 months.

@Kluge: At the time of this topic a 1 BTC fee for each recurring purchase was agreed upon (and a  ~3 month period was expected). Am I right in assuming you haven't bought any more ingredients?
Yep, we scrapped the idea and don't even have the counterspace to go forward with it since moving. Shipping prices made it unrealistic without large individual orders and there's practically no local market in the middle of a forest. If I can't snag a permanent full-time job within a couple more weeks and don't have any encouraging news on a side-venture I'm enthusiastic about, I might get desperate enough to go back through some of these ideas... still have almost all of the packaging supplies, just missing almonds and VPS service to use for listing, though BitMit wasn't nearly as big back then - so I guess I'd just need almonds. Actually... that reminds me that I still owe someone a batch of granola.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: