Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~  (Read 224543 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 08:25:39 AM

Great! am in Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:35:37 AM

will watch this coin, better give us a end time of ipo?

such as 22nd August 12:00 PM ?

There is a countdown timer on the investment Site.
I have sent you a private message
because I have been a small investor on this coin
and I will wait later on 22 August
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:59:33 AM

will watch this coin, better give us a end time of ipo?

such as 22nd August 12:00 PM ?

There is a countdown timer on the investment Site.
I have sent you a private message
because I have been a small investor on this coin
and I will wait later on 22 August

Thank you for your investment. We look forward to seeing you in the community.

GreenBacks: A Complete Currency - Launching Soon!
ellen.yan

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:00:01 AM

So you guys create a worthless crypto with no infrastructure and just the promise of having one.  Then sell all of it through this IPO process where instead of burning the bitcoins like they did with Counterparty, you're just keeping them for yourself.  It's a great deal you have setup here for yourself.  I'm not sure why more people don't just go this route of selling worthless coins for real money with the promise of other stuff happening down the road.

Anyone considering investing in this should just wait until these promises come to fruition and then buy the coin.  Right now, you're just buying something that's been made out of thin air with a fancy website and wallet.   Don't be dumb.

Hi tempestb,

Your opinion is appreciated. We will be adding interesting features during Pre-Sale time, so we invite you to follow our progress

Thanks

CANNOT agree more..so dev you should put some good parts out let more guys believe in!!

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:15:39 AM

Dev can you upload the white paper somewhere like pastebin so we can read it without downloading it?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ellen.yan

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:21:12 AM

Hey guys,

For investors sake, please use a wallet where you control the private keys and can sign a bitcoin message. Search the forums on how to do this. Do not send BTC directly from an exchange or a web wallet. In clearer terms, DO NOT SEND from btc-e, cryptsy, coinbase, etc. Use a wallet that is under your direct control such as bitcoin-qt, electrum, blockchain, armory, or bitcoin for android.

In case of disputes, I will honor whoever sends a signed message using the bitcoin address that sent the coins. Bitcoin-Qt can do this.

As I understand it, the wallet will be available so you can get your GreenBacks address from there.

still want to ask could i send from exchange...

hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:26:55 AM

Progress of my happiness and sadness:

1. Was one of the first investors
2. Was happy that I have 1 million coins and can be in GreenBackers Loyalty Program
3. Checked in morning, saw I have only 50 000 coins now, still was happy that I can be in GBLP
4. Checked few minutes ago, saw I cannot be in GBLP anymore, got sad Sad
5. Don't have money to buy more, I need to earn some fast

I hope not too much investors will invest because I don't want to have like 100 coins only Cheesy right now I have 16,000 so I hope I won't go under 5,000 Cheesy

Also, I have a questions, is this coin that can be mined? In whitepaper you have stated that there is 0% premine so I'm confused...
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:50:54 PM

Dev can you upload the white paper somewhere like pastebin so we can read it without downloading it?

Good day! Sure, you can read it here Whitepaper

MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:03:28 PM

Also, I have a questions, is this coin that can be mined? In whitepaper you have stated that there is 0% premine so I'm confused...

There won't be any Mining. From the OP:
The presale for GreenBacks will be for 100% of the total coin supply, so that means GreenBacks will be 100% POS with no POW phase.
kisrap

Activity: 126

A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:10:57 PM

good coin

GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:14:32 PM

We have a list of features to get done during the Pre-Sale week:

• Live Roadmap: Check Live progress of the coming projects through a friendly but powerful roadmap system
  • Social Integration: Share your greenbacks activity in all the social networks
  • Live Support site: Need some help? Ask us your questions through live chat or ticket system, we will be happy to answer
  • Descentralization tools: A suite of tools to allow the community to make projects around greenbacks with financing support

More features coming soon

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:21:12 PM

look greenguy
i want to mine this ,i dont care about your invest crap im not giving u any green
what algo is this
the invest all ur money algo bs
oh wait greenbacks its like money ,right ,ur kidding me its not anything green poopies thats it
MajidBC

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:47:29 PM

GreenBacks Marketplace
We plan to create an all-encompassing marketplace where GreenBacks users will be able to purchase practically any type of item by paying with GreenBacks. This marketplace will also be the site of redemption for GreenBacks Rewards Points which are discussed in the loyalty program. The goal of this marketplace is to create no need for fiat when it comes to most items.

Do you want to implement this through a third party site? If yes, which site is it? or you want to design it by your team?
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:52:10 PM

GreenBacks Marketplace
We plan to create an all-encompassing marketplace where GreenBacks users will be able to purchase practically any type of item by paying with GreenBacks. This marketplace will also be the site of redemption for GreenBacks Rewards Points which are discussed in the loyalty program. The goal of this marketplace is to create no need for fiat when it comes to most items.

Do you want to implement this through a third party site? If yes, which site is it? or you want to design it by your team?

Hey MajidBC!

The marketplace will be designed by our team. Also we will be announcing partnerships the next week, hopefully we will achieve agreements with our partners to start accepting both greenbacks and reward points

Thanks for asking

MajidBC

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:59:43 PM

GreenBacks Marketplace

Hey MajidBC!

The marketplace will be designed by our team. Also we will be announcing partnerships the next week, hopefully we will achieve agreements with our partners to start accepting both greenbacks and reward points

Thanks for asking

Your plans need a lot of coding. You should have an experienced team to do all of these by your own team.
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:05:11 PM

look greenguy
i want to mine this ,i dont care about your invest crap im not giving u any green
what algo is this
the invest all ur money algo bs
oh wait greenbacks its like money ,right ,ur kidding me its not anything green poopies thats it
Hey rude moron.you need to learn to read.pure PoS  coin.only gain  coins through buying and staking bought coins.any reason for being such a rude prick Huh

GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:10:24 PM

GreenBacks Marketplace

Hey MajidBC!

Thanks for asking

Your plans need a lot of coding. You should have an experienced team to do all of these by your own team.

You're right MajidBC, we count with an experienced team capable of doing a great job around this project

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:21:15 PM

looks good to invest in this coin
whether after the countdown is complete which falls on
August 22 this coin will go on exchange sites like bittrex

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:43:21 PM

We have a list of features to get done during the Pre-Sale week:

• Live Roadmap: Check Live progress of the coming projects through a friendly but powerful roadmap system
  • Social Integration: Share your greenbacks activity in all the social networks
  • Live Support site: Need some help? Ask us your questions through live chat or ticket system, we will be happy to answer
  • Descentralization tools: A suite of tools to allow the community to make projects around greenbacks with financing support

More features coming soon

Text added to the first page

GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:44:55 PM

looks good to invest in this coin
whether after the countdown is complete which falls on
August 22 this coin will go on exchange sites like bittrex

Thats correct sukamasoto, we have agreements with Bittrex and Lazycoins, so greenbacks will be listed on that exchanges after the Pre-Sale

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: