Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~  (Read 224545 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:55:04 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 07:06:26 AM by GreenBacksTeam

sorry I'm a beginner in terms of crypto coins
why my GB coins was reduced after 6 hours

I apologize for the confusion. At that moment when you bought the coin, there were fewer btc invested than there are now. As more btc are invested the price per coin goes up, so the number of coins each person receives is less because their share of total btc invested is a smaller share. That is how a proportional bid system works. The investors determine price. Basically it's like this:

Btc Received/# of coins= price per coin

So, if we receive 10btc, the price per coin will be 50sats, but if we receive 100btc the price per coin will be 500sats.

so this means , it doesn't matter if i buy now or later ? am gonna get the number of coins as per the price on the least day calculated by the BTC accumulated ? :O
damn! i thought i had enough for pro backer , will have to buy mpre in the end

Most ICOs of this style have a huge rush of buys in the last couple days. There is nothing wrong with investing now, and we do appreciate the early investors. Not only does it show us that people support the coin, but it shows others that the coin has a community who is invested in it's success.

GreenBacks: A Complete Currency - Launching Soon!
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:16:03 AM

what about my question  Grin
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:19:37 AM

I'm not sure you're understanding how the ICO works. At the end of the pre-sale, you receive GB. The amount of GB you receive is based on what percentage of the total BTC you invest.

BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:22:49 AM

I'm not sure you're understanding how the ICO works. At the end of the pre-sale, you receive GB. The amount of GB you receive is based on what percentage of the total BTC you invest.
thank you I've got it now
I am sorry to trouble you  Grin
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:31:41 AM

thank you I've got it now
I am sorry to trouble you  Grin

No, it's no problem. Just wanted to make sure you understood the way the pre-sale operated.

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 08:47:00 AM

sorry I'm a beginner in terms of crypto coins
why my GB coins was reduced after 6 hours

I apologize for the confusion. At that moment when you bought the coin, there were fewer btc invested than there are now. As more btc are invested the price per coin goes up, so the number of coins each person receives is less because their share of total btc invested is a smaller share. That is how a proportional bid system works. The investors determine price. Basically it's like this:

Btc Received/# of coins= price per coin

So, if we receive 10btc, the price per coin will be 50sats, but if we receive 100btc the price per coin will be 500sats.

so this means , it doesn't matter if i buy now or later ? am gonna get the number of coins as per the price on the least day calculated by the BTC accumulated ? :O
damn! i thought i had enough for pro backer , will have to buy mpre in the end

Most ICOs of this style have a huge rush of buys in the last couple days. There is nothing wrong with investing now, and we do appreciate the early investors. Not only does it show us that people support the coin, but it shows others that the coin has a community who is invested in it's success.

okay thanks! actually i never meant to sound bad about being an early investor's i was just enquiring that at the time i bought i had enough for pro backer
but seems i would have to buy more Smiley soon thanks
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:56:44 PM

Thanks you to everyone who had invested so far. The early investors are very important to the coin's success.

ellen.yan

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:28:49 PM

Thanks you to everyone who had invested so far. The early investors are very important to the coin's success.

what's the structure of the dev team?  I am suffering from Syscoin

GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:34:10 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 08:35:38 PM by GreenBacksTeam

what's the structure of the dev team?  I am suffering from Syscoin

Hi ellen.yan,

Greenbacks is composed by the project leader, main dev, 2 side devs, and a collection of supplementary help such as pr and design. We also plan to be explanding our development team with more strong devs following the ICO, so that we can deliver features in a more timely matter. Another reason is to bring more ideas into the team.

Thanks for asking

GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:48:17 PM

Current Status:

Pre-Sale Details

Investors

12.5459btc
Total BTC Received

Steps to Buy:
1. Download GreenBacks Wallet from wallet section below or on site
2. Retrieve address you want GreenBacks sent to
3. Visit investment site, input amount of purchase, and press invest now
4. Insert Email Address and GreenBacks Address; then click place order
5. Send the correct amount of BTC to the BTC address which is generated specifically for you

Greenbacks Investment Center

MarkGonzalez

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:22:36 AM

Watching this ico Tongue. Good luck  Smiley
thompete

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:51:37 AM

Just a heads up for everyone. I might be right or wrong, but I have a feeling, that atleast 7 BTC was invested by the Devs themselves, to create a hype, and get more investments so please be careful while investing.
The Devs account was created on July 20th, so probably was created after getting inspired from the VIA coin IPO.

Just Saying..Invest what you can afford to lose(because that will happen)

A Question to Devs, why not create the infrastructure around Bitcoin?
Arent all these things available with Bitcoin?
GreenBacks Portal, GreenBacks Fund, GreenBackers Loyalty Program, GreenBacking Crowdsource Site,GreenBacks Marketplace, and GreenBacks Inc.

GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:01:12 AM

As an update to you guys, we have decided that the GreenBacks Crowd sourcing Site will be called, "GreenBacks Accelerator". Basically it is our first big project priority because we want to get the community actively involved as fast as we can. By giving the community an outlet to pitch innovative additions to GreenBacks, we are hoping to see some terrific suggestions.

We also want to note that we will have announcements continually coming through the week, and plan to finish some features that will be released during this ICO period and the period following it. Features to be added to the wallet have already been discussed, more updates about that will be coming tomorrow night.

Finally, we will be doing CryptoAsian's Proof of Developer verification process. We have decided to do this process to be one of the only crypto teams verified in two sources. We hope this delivers further trust to our current and future investors.

vanduric

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:50:08 AM

Getting the following error compiling on Ubuntu :
Code:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot open output file greenbacks: Is a directory
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Any idea ?
AllAltNews

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:29:49 AM

Updated the GreenBacks article!

http://allaltnews.blogspot.com/2014/08/greenbacks-pure-pos-based-coin-with.html

Enjoy!

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
MorAltsPlease

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:34:38 AM

Is there any intention of your side to Cap the investment amount? with all mega ICO's lately, a caped investment is much more appealing to me
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:14:16 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 12:31:40 PM by GreenBacksTeam

Getting the following error compiling on Ubuntu :
Code:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot open output file greenbacks: Is a directory
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Any idea ?

Hi vanduric,

It looks like a permissions issue. try this command:

sudo chown yourusername:yourusername * -R

Also apply this command to check that you have the following library:

sudo apt-get install libssl-dev

Thanks for asking

GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:24:45 PM

Just a heads up for everyone. I might be right or wrong, but I have a feeling, that atleast 7 BTC was invested by the Devs themselves, to create a hype, and get more investments so please be careful while investing.
The Devs account was created on July 20th, so probably was created after getting inspired from the VIA coin IPO.

Just Saying..Invest what you can afford to lose(because that will happen)

A Question to Devs, why not create the infrastructure around Bitcoin?
Arent all these things available with Bitcoin?
GreenBacks Portal, GreenBacks Fund, GreenBackers Loyalty Program, GreenBacking Crowdsource Site,GreenBacks Marketplace, and GreenBacks Inc.

Hi thompete,

Just to clarify, we have more than 2 months planning this project, Bitcointalk account creation date won't say anything more than having a lot of time organizing all. Anyway, any doubt or theory is valid, we are in a free world

About your question, Bitcoin infrastructure have some important differences with Greenbacks infrastructure. Features like 100% PoS, 3 confirmations transactions and 30 seconds blocks makes this a solid infrastructure to what we want to achieve

Thanks for sharing your doubts with us

GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:33:09 PM

Current Status:

Pre-Sale Details

Investors

13.8299btc
Total BTC Received

Steps to Buy:
1. Download GreenBacks Wallet from wallet section below or on site
2. Retrieve address you want GreenBacks sent to
3. Visit investment site, input amount of purchase, and press invest now
4. Insert Email Address and GreenBacks Address; then click place order
5. Send the correct amount of BTC to the BTC address which is generated specifically for you

Greenbacks Investment Center

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:47:28 PM

Dev can you please elaborate a bit more about the wallet and if it would work 100%?

I hope you can learn something out of the Sys mess, how not to launch a coin.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: