Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Key4co.in ★ || INSTANT || BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR  (Read 31445 times)
key4co.in (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:28:01 PM

We added Sims 3
Sims 3 - 16.90$
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:49:22 PM

Think about adding new or at least AAA games. I will buy Rocket League today. I think it's the best indie game ever, but it's really expensive ( on Steam ) and you have it cheaper, good job!
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:51:40 PM

Think about adding new or at least AAA games. I will buy Rocket League today. I think it's the best indie game ever, but it's really expensive ( on Steam ) and you have it cheaper, good job!
We will add all upcoming AAA games for preorder, november will be busy  Grin. Rocket League will be a few more days on sale, then it'll return to the old price.
We also have a bunch of other games we will add over time (50+ games).

key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:33:00 PM

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Preorder Now:
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
Includes Ground Zeroes and various other extras.

Rocket League - 18.90$ for 3 Days!
Rocket League
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:34:18 PM

Your site is awesome!
such an amazing and extremely easy way to buy games with Bitcoin.
well, i'm back to CS Wink
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:08:26 PM

Your site is awesome!
such an amazing and extremely easy way to buy games with Bitcoin.
well, i'm back to CS Wink
Thank you so much! We still have a lot of things in mind we want to optimize  Grin
GL HF!
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:58:44 AM

We added detailed activation instrunctions for the 3 big Platforms(Steam, Origin, UPlay). You can find them on every product page if you click "Activation" or on our FAQ Page.
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:02:20 PM

New on Key4coin:
Savage Lands
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:32:11 AM

Hey, Key4co.in! I love the site. I was wondering if there's any chance of adding an affiliate system, or working out a personal affiliate-type deal for promoters. I'm in the game industry and I think I could help out.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:17:57 AM

Hey, Key4co.in! I love the site. I was wondering if there's any chance of adding an affiliate system, or working out a personal affiliate-type deal for promoters. I'm in the game industry and I think I could help out.
We have an affiliate System! We currently pay 5%, but only in Reward Points for our own Website. If you don't want to buy games with the points you earned by referring others we can pay you in BTC(5$+). The cookies are set to expire after 2 days.

Sincerly

Edit: You can find the affiliate program in your member area.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:22:30 AM

We have an affiliate System! We currently pay 5%, but only in Reward Points for our own Website. If you don't want to buy games with the points you earned by referring others we can pay you in BTC(5$+). The cookies are set to expire after 2 days.

Sincerly

Awesome. This should really have its own page/be in the FAQ -- I didn't sign up as usually sites will tell if they have one.

I do have a pretty big privacy issue, though. I signed up using FB and now it wants to append my full name to each affiliate link... it should really be using a UID# for privacy reasons.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:38:02 AM

Sincerly

Awesome. This should really have its own page/be in the FAQ -- I didn't sign up as usually sites will tell if they have one.

I do have a pretty big privacy issue, though. I signed up using FB and now it wants to append my full name to each affiliate link... it should really be using a UID# for privacy reasons.
You're absolutely right, we'll put this in our FAQ today!
Issue solved, refferal links are now generated using UIDs.

Sincerly Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:46:26 AM

Sincerly

Sincerly Smiley

Very quick fix there. Thanks, Smiley. Just confirmed and it's all working as expected!

Going to try to work some of your games into my content as I write it, and hopefully we can both win!

key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:54:39 PM

Sincerly

Sincerly Smiley

Very quick fix there. Thanks, Smiley. Just confirmed and it's all working as expected!

Going to try to work some of your games into my content as I write it, and hopefully we can both win!
That would be awesome. Best of Luck!

We updated our affiliate program. All relevant links, information and a overview of your reward points can be found here:
Affiliate Program
You can also find the page in your account and in the footer of our website.
shane

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:56:53 PM

can you lock 1 Thread ?
are this ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=955810.0;topicseen ) is your thread too ?

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

JerryCurlzzz

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:01:22 PM

Guess I'm late :/ Just received $20 and Rocket League is more expensive now :/
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:03:08 PM

We made a mistake! Sale is extended by 1 day.
JerryCurlzzz

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:30:19 PM

We made a mistake! Sale is extended by 1 day.

Ok, so I just bought it and received it instantly! Thanks, this is the best BTC game shop ever Smiley
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:33:44 AM

can you lock 1 Thread ?
are this ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=955810.0;topicseen ) is your thread too ?

Of course it's also their thread since all the posts are by him... lol

Anyway both threads are relevant, one applies to bitcoin in the bitcoin section one applies to altcoins in the altcoins section.

IIRC there's a German thread also.

{ BitSpill }
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:56:48 AM

can you lock 1 Thread ?

Of course it's also their thread since all the posts are by him... lol

Anyway both threads are relevant, one applies to bitcoin in the bitcoin section one applies to altcoins in the altcoins section.

IIRC there's a German thread also.
Yes, there's also a german thread. We were quite confused. We searched for forum rules stating that only 1 thread in 1 of these boards is allowed but there's nothing concerning this topic. In fact there are nearly no rules(public atleast, sometimes posts get deleted and we don't know why) at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: