Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Key4co.in ★ || INSTANT || BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR  (Read 31445 times)
key4co.in (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:39:25 PM

New on Key4coin, Gnomoria:
Gnomoria - 4.90$

key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:16:01 AM

2 days left for you to grab CS:GO for 6.90$. Today we will release the first wave of 15-20 games, stay tuned!  Wink
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:02:30 AM

2 days left for you to grab CS:GO for 6.90$. Today we will release the first wave of 15-20 games, stay tuned!  Wink
if you can make sure that this will be beneficial for the future dev? and I can take profit from this?
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:10:42 AM

if you can make sure that this will be beneficial for the future dev? and I can take profit from this?

What does that even mean? Future dev of what? How would you take a profit from buying here?

Sounds almost like you posted in a wrong thread.

(that or it's just way too late and I need to go to sleep)

{ BitSpill }
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:31:03 AM

What does that even mean? Future dev of what? How would you take a profit from buying here?

Sounds almost like you posted in a wrong thread.

(that or it's just way too late and I need to go to sleep)
We're just as confused as you are  Huh. Care to elaborate iqlimasyadiqa?
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 12:06:58 AM

Here is the first batch of games:
Preorder Mad Max - $25.90
Door Kickers - $6.99
SpeedRunners - $3.90
Don’t Touch Anything - $3.99
Rogue Legacy - $4.49
Depth - $9.90
Crusader Kings 2 - $9.99
Gothic 3 - $3.90
Homeworld Remastered Collection - $16.90
Spec Ops: The Line - $5.90
Invisible, Inc. - $12.99
Magicite - $5.49
Choice of Robots - $3.49

Make sure to check them out! There are many good games among them. Choice of Robots is only text-based but received an overwhelmingly positive rating on steam and what we've seen from mad max up till now looks promising!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:43:12 AM

Here is the first batch of games:
Preorder Mad Max - $25.90
Door Kickers - $6.99
SpeedRunners - $3.90
Don’t Touch Anything - $3.99
Rogue Legacy - $4.49
Depth - $9.90
Crusader Kings 2 - $9.99
Gothic 3 - $3.90
Homeworld Remastered Collection - $16.90
Spec Ops: The Line - $5.90
Invisible, Inc. - $12.99
Magicite - $5.49
Choice of Robots - $3.49

Make sure to check them out! There are many good games among them. Choice of Robots is only text-based but received an overwhelmingly positive rating on steam and what we've seen from mad max up till now looks promising!

Question, and it's a little early on my end to ask this probably, but I figure it's worth dealing with now than working it out later... is there any chance of adding a pricing API? Essentially, what I'd like to be able to do is pull all games between x and y prices. Two reasons for asking for a pingable list:

1) It would keep from writing a script that constantly (x period) crawls the entire site, pulling images and everything (which would be a waste of bandwidth on your end)

and

2) The list sorting doesn't have any URL associated with it, so I can't just crawl a specific URL and have it automatically sorting the games based on price and then crawling until it hits the y bound

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:44:06 AM

1) It would keep from writing a script that constantly (x period) crawls the entire site, pulling images and everything (which would be a waste of bandwidth on your end)

A crawler script should not be loading the images, unless you are automating your entire browser or something.

Any crawler scripts should load only the html markup which is still a lot more text than an api but it's not "too much" compared to the images.

{ BitSpill }
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:46:33 AM

A crawler script should not be loading the images, unless you are automating your entire browser or something.

Any crawler scripts should load only the html markup which is still a lot more text than an api but it's not "too much" compared to the images.

I was thinking about using something like a document import through PHP (it's been a while, but basically just pull in the page and parse what's needed from there). I figured that would also include images and such as well?

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:57:29 AM

I was thinking about using something like a document import through PHP (it's been a while, but basically just pull in the page and parse what's needed from there). I figured that would also include images and such as well?

Using something like file_get_contents(url)? That would only include the html markup text and not include any images.

However lets not derail this thread too much, if you would like to chat a bit more PM me.

{ BitSpill }
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:02:12 AM

Using something like file_get_contents(url)? That would only include the html markup text and not include any images.

However lets not derail this thread too much, if you would like to chat a bit more PM me.

Thanks, and you got it. I'm new to parsing data still, :p. I need to get into actually reading specific blocks but I suck with reg expressions. Anyways, you're right -- no more derailing, Smiley.

key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:46:51 PM

Thanks, and you got it. I'm new to parsing data still, :p. I need to get into actually reading specific blocks but I suck with reg expressions. Anyways, you're right -- no more derailing, Smiley.
No problem! With a little effort we could include filtering via URL. One question though. Why do you want to automatically grab the products with prices?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:26:07 PM

No problem! With a little effort we could include filtering via URL. One question though. Why do you want to automatically grab the products with prices?

I'm going to be expanding my game site to give each game its own page, and on that page it'll have places to buy from, along with the current prices, so people can compare up-to-the-minute prices for games across different places (g2a, K4C, Amazon, eBay, etc.). Essentially, it helps give some added value and save buyers some time.

key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:25:11 PM

Last few hours to grab Mad Max or Metal Gear Solid 5 with a preorder discount!
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:58:46 PM

Metal Gear Solid 5 was released, grab it now!

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain - $43.90
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain + Ground Zeroes - $54.90
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:36:11 PM

New Slider which makes it easier to get a good overview over all the new games on Key4coin!
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:26:19 AM

Mad Max was released:

Mad Max - 25.90$
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:20:57 PM

Another Release:

Act of Aggression
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:52:34 AM

I happen to like this game - http://store.steampowered.com/app/285330.
Can this game be in store?
I will buy it.  Lips sealed Wink Angry

Thank you.
jacktheking

I would like to see this game (http://store.steampowered.com/app/285330) in your store. I will purchase it as I really like it.

Thank you.
jacktheking

jacktheking

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:08:31 AM

I happen to like this game - http://store.steampowered.com/app/285330.
I will buy it.  Lips sealed Wink Angry

Thank you.
jacktheking

I would like to see this game (http://store.steampowered.com/app/285330) in your store. I will purchase it as I really like it.

Thank you.
jacktheking

jacktheking

Hi Jacktheking,

please give us up to 12 hours, we will send you a PM once it's added  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: