Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:18:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Key4co.in ★ || INSTANT || BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR  (Read 31447 times)
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:34:32 AM

I happen to like this game - http://store.steampowered.com/app/285330.
Can this game be in store?
I will buy it.  Lips sealed Wink Angry

Thank you.
jacktheking

I would like to see this game (http://store.steampowered.com/app/285330) in your store. I will purchase it as I really like it.

Thank you.
jacktheking

jacktheking

Hi Jacktheking,

please give us up to 12 hours, we will send you a PM once it's added  Wink

Ahh. I played this game when I was a kid years back. I recently find it on Steam and I wondered if I could buy it using Bitcoin. Thank you for accepting my request.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
key4co.in (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:33:53 PM

Thank you.
jacktheking

I would like to see this game (http://store.steampowered.com/app/285330) in your store. I will purchase it as I really like it.

Thank you.
jacktheking

jacktheking

Hi Jacktheking,

Ahh. I played this game when I was a kid years back. I recently find it on Steam and I wondered if I could buy it using Bitcoin. Thank you for accepting my request.
The best Music, Games, Places are always the ones with memories stuck to them  Smiley
Here is the game:
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:12:48 AM

Thank you.
jacktheking

Thank you.
jacktheking

jacktheking

Hi Jacktheking,

The best Music, Games, Places are always the ones with memories stuck to them  Smiley
Here is the game:

Added this to my cart and than tried to checkout via Coinbase but my mobile wallet said that the merchant signature is not verified. So I went on to checkout via CoinPayments. Sent a total of 0.039773 BTC to the wallet 1DhPwnpZKDKqr3YHhyy95bLTqxagocb1bH - https://www.biteasy.com/blockchain/transactions/bc56960eeb23b2631773b1825ba238cc86427988dd72f9d1b0dc3b78385f7614. Waiting for 2 confirmation before I continue.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:26:18 AM

I will buy it.  Lips sealed Wink Angry

Thank you.
jacktheking

Thank you.
jacktheking

jacktheking

Hi Jacktheking,

please give us up to 12 hours, we will send you a PM once it's added  Wink

Here is the game:

Added this to my cart and than tried to checkout via Coinbase but my mobile wallet said that the merchant signature is not verified. So I went on to checkout via CoinPayments. Sent a total of 0.039773 BTC to the wallet 1DhPwnpZKDKqr3YHhyy95bLTqxagocb1bH - https://www.biteasy.com/blockchain/transactions/bc56960eeb23b2631773b1825ba238cc86427988dd72f9d1b0dc3b78385f7614. Waiting for 2 confirmation before I continue.

That is the weirdest fee amount I've ever seen. Normally people do it in full amounts (i.e., 100 bits, 200 bits). I've never seen it like that: 93.86 bits. Can I ask why? Tongue

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:33:10 AM

That is the weirdest fee amount I've ever seen. Normally people do it in full amounts (i.e., 100 bits, 200 bits). I've never seen it like that: 93.86 bits. Can I ask why? Tongue

I'm using the latest version of Mycelium wallet. And if I'm not wrong they introduced a dynamic fees. Whereas it will choose a miner fee that will make my transactions to be included within the next 3 blocks on average.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:36:09 AM

I'm using the latest version of Mycelium wallet. And if I'm not wrong they introduced a dynamic fees. Whereas it will choose a miner fee that will make my transactions to be included within the next 3 blocks on average.

Ahh, cool! I like that. It explains why I've been seeing a decent number of them like that, too. Always threw me off because I've never set my fee and always just went with default and it's always 0.0001, Tongue.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:27:00 AM

Payment confirmed. The game is now in my Steam Library. Thank you.

Ahh, cool! I like that. It explains why I've been seeing a decent number of them like that, too. Always threw me off because I've never set my fee and always just went with default and it's always 0.0001, Tongue.

What wallet are you using? In the past my fees is also 0.0001 until the new update to Mycelium.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:39:57 AM

What wallet are you using? In the past my fees is also 0.0001 until the new update to Mycelium.

Electrum, MB, Coinbase, Xapo, depending on the circumstance, :p.

key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:20:44 PM

Electrum, MB, Coinbase, Xapo, depending on the circumstance, :p.
Thank you for your order Jack Smiley
Electrum also uses dynamic fees, you can decide in the settings if you want to set it manually or automatically.
tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:24:09 PM

well sirs for having this game keys you are telling people that need to game but the fun its not the gaming itsa the full time work soo i fund a bit hilarius that people lose nervs by playing any game lol

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:58:39 PM

well sirs for having this game keys you are telling people that need to game but the fun its not the gaming itsa the full time work soo i fund a bit hilarius that people lose nervs by playing any game lol

Sorry, but what?!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:07:11 AM

Sorry, but what?!

I'm 99% sure that was just a spam post to bring up post count. I can't think of any other reason to post that. Essentially what it says is "I'm happy you're selling keys for games but games are just a waste of time."

key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:50:33 PM

30 more minutes to get amnesia for free on steam!
Cxinbolen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:15:43 PM

I've searched up "Amnesia" on your website but it can't seem to find anything with that. Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:24:01 PM

I've searched up "Amnesia" on your website but it can't seem to find anything with that. Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?
Sorry for the misunderstanding, we should have phrased it better. Amnesia was free on Steam, not on Key4coin, sadly you missed the timeframe in which one was able to add it to his library for free. Now it is 3.99$, we can get it for you if you still want it.

Sincerly
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:05:04 PM

Sorry for the misunderstanding, we should have phrased it better. Amnesia was free on Steam, not on Key4coin, sadly you missed the timeframe in which one was able to add it to his library for free. Now it is 3.99$, we can get it for you if you still want it.

Sincerly

It was too late when he posted anyways. I found out about it sooner, luckily, so already snagged it, Smiley. Thanks for making a post here though!

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:27:45 PM

Wow, a very good platform. But did you also provide gamekey for laptops or it is only for playstation or gamebox?
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:29:43 PM

Wow, a very good platform. But did you also provide gamekey for laptops or it is only for playstation or gamebox?
Serious question or post hunting?
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:42:50 AM

Metro Redux Bundle
Bioshock Infinite
Bioshock 2
Bioshock
Dead Space
Arma II: Complete Collection
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Far Cry 3
Far Cry Franchise Pack
Mount & Blade Warband
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure
Mordheim: City of the Damned
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Might and Magic Heroes VI Gold
Risk of Rain
Batman: Arkham Origins
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
Total War II Emperor Edition
Starpoint Gemini 2
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Fallout: New Vegas
Castle Crashers
Game of Thrones - A Telltale Game Series
Dungeon Defenders II
Star Wars Battlefront II
System Shock 2
I have no Mouth and I must Scream
Valkyria Chronicles
Mount your friends
Mirrors Edge
Lords of the Fallen
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill Pack
Anno 2070
Anno 2070 Complete Edition
Counter-Strike: Complete
Beat Hazard
Evolve
Stranded Deep
Game Dev Tycoon
XCOM Enemy Unknown Complete Pack
Sid Meiers: Pirates
Metal Gear Solid V - Ground Zeroes
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto IV
Thief - Master Thief Edition
Antichamber
Spelunky
The Fall

We added a bunch of new Products, there should be something for everyone! Wink
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:58:21 PM

We won't add Soma and Blood Bowl 2 for now, since we aren't sure about the demand. If somebody wants to buy these games please contact us directly via E-Mail/PM/LiveChat.

Cheers Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: