Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Key4co.in ★ || INSTANT || BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR  (Read 31447 times)
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:37:16 PM

help lol got locked oput :O lost my password Sad and tried to guess a few too many times Sad

key4co.in (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:53:02 PM

help lol got locked oput :O lost my password Sad and tried to guess a few too many times Sad
We will sort that out for you, give us a few minutes Smiley
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:48:13 PM

Bought assassin's creed syndicate it was really easy and fast with good customer support too Smiley will get it in 24 hours

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:20:32 PM

Bought assassin's creed syndicate it was really easy and fast with good customer support too Smiley will get it in 24 hours

I thought games were sent instantly?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:22:13 PM

Everything, except Syndicate. We're still waiting for our Keys to arrive so it's still up for preorder.

Sincerly Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:29:29 PM

Everything, except Syndicate. We're still waiting for our Keys to arrive so it's still up for preorder.

Sincerly Smiley

Ahhh, thanks for clarifying!

On a great note, I've been working on my gaming site again. I plan to reach out to you "soon" (hopefully soon) as I might be able to help form a relationship between our sites that helps both of us, Smiley.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:08:51 AM

Sincerly Smiley

Ahhh, thanks for clarifying!

On a great note, I've been working on my gaming site again. I plan to reach out to you "soon" (hopefully soon) as I might be able to help form a relationship between our sites that helps both of us, Smiley.
Hi ranlo,

we're eager to see what you're working on, especially if it's a win-win situation for both of us  Grin.

Sincerly,
Timo
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:10:07 AM

2 days left to fill your game libraries with cheap games!

In addition to that we added Space Engineers and beat the Steam Sale Price! Smiley
Space Engineers
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:29:17 AM

Star Wars Battlefront with Day One Bonus:
Star Wars Battlefront - 43.90$ 47.90$

What is the "Day One Bonus"? I think I'm overlooking it somewhere

{ BitSpill }
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:26:10 AM

Apparently it's a free DLC, "EA has revealed that, in close collaboration with Disney, the publisher will also release the Battle of Jakku map on December 8th, completely free of charge." It has a couple of other additions as well. Basically it's just an early patch that's free to Battlefront preorders.

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:48:35 AM

Apparently it's a free DLC, "EA has revealed that, in close collaboration with Disney, the publisher will also release the Battle of Jakku map on December 8th, completely free of charge." It has a couple of other additions as well. Basically it's just an early patch that's free to Battlefront preorders.

I though Jakku was free for everyone, pre-order or not.

Although looking further I found "Players who pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront get access to the maps one week early, while all other players will get access to this content on December 8, 2015."

{ BitSpill }
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:56:34 AM

Although looking further I found "Players who pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront get access to the maps one week early, while all other players will get access to this content on December 8, 2015."

Ahh, interesting. There was a lot of conflicting information from various sources when I was reading, so just kind of pieced it together as I could. So it's just an early access thing.

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:43:02 AM

Checked my computer and the requirement for Just Cause 2. Although the software said my computer is not compatible with Just Cause 2, I bought it from Key4co.in anyway. Just waiting for my transaction to be confirmed. I bought it because it is having a huge discount. Humble Store give user a 50% discount. Here at Key4co.in, they give me 70% discount and 15 reward point which can be used in my next purchase!

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:06:47 PM

Hi!

That's correct. Everyone who orders/ordered this version will be able to play on Jakku starting December 1.

Once the keys for the Day One Edition are gone we will just add normal keys and change the product title.  Nobody has to wait thinking the price will change on the 1 December.

Checked my computer and the requirement for Just Cause 2. Although the software said my computer is not compatible with Just Cause 2, I bought it from Key4co.in anyway. Just waiting for my transaction to be confirmed. I bought it because it is having a huge discount. Humble Store give user a 50% discount. Here at Key4co.in, they give me 70% discount and 15 reward point which can be used in my next purchase!
Hi Jack,

thank you for your order, you bought an amazingly fun game so we hope your PC can handle it! Normally you shouldn't have to wait for confirmations since the coinbase checkout is instant.

Cheers Smiley
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:48:35 PM

Restocked Assassins Creed and Star Wars Battlefront Keys.

1 Day and 9 Hours left until the end of our Sale! Smiley
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:23:31 PM

activated the assasins creed key with no problems at all thanks mate it was a amazing experience the shop and play Cheesy

key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:24:44 AM

activated the assasins creed key with no problems at all thanks mate it was a amazing experience the shop and play Cheesy
Thank you for your feedback and purchase, we deeply apperiacte it Smiley. Have fun with the game and we hope to hear from you again sometime!
key4co.in (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:25:20 AM

The sale is over in a little more than 14 hours! Last chance to grab the games you want!
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:26:47 AM

Hi Jack,

thank you for your order, you bought an amazingly fun game so we hope your PC can handle it! Normally you shouldn't have to wait for confirmations since the coinbase checkout is instant.

Cheers Smiley

Took me a few minutes before the email arrive. Anyway, redeemed the game today and added it to my Steam library. Spent the whole Morning and Afternoon trying to fix DirectX Failsafe error 2. I gave up in the end. Other than my 2.9 GHz processor every thing is above the minimum requirement. I have DirectX 10 and enough RAM. :/. No worries. As soon as I have a new computer, I will fire the game again! Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:21:11 PM

what a sale guys I thoroughly enjoyed the sales and prices lol Cheesy with Christmas around the corner cant wait to jump in again !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: