Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nightmare | NM | FRESH algo | NightSend | Encrypted P2P Chat | 8/15  (Read 25307 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 07:31:15 PM

Can you guys stop that trash posting stuff here concerning your scam accusations ? There are lots of "real" scams out there were the dev did nothing but dumping the premine and ran away with the coins..

I feel sorry if SDC is not doing so well, but currently all the altcoins are not doing so well, i won't help if you guys keep posting bullshit over every thread as this keeps potential buyers away from ALL altcoins, you're hurting SDC here too, not only NM as people don't really understand what you're up too.. Every Altcoin Clone is a copy of another.. Thats why they are called "clone" Smiley

Stop it.. Got to the Vaultcoin thread or any other thread where the Dev abandoned his trash after dumping the premine
Sad to see a "hero" member support a thief for the chance of a profit off pool fees. Maybe actions like this is why alt market is going down.

Copying open source stuff and modifying it isn't being a thief. That's the whole point of open source, to allow and even encourage that.

+1

And just as a side Note.: i dont make anything from this 1% pool fees, i only Charge the fees so i can pay back to the miners in case of a fork or some Problem.

I mine myself on my own pools, but i choose coins i make pools for..  I dont add every coin, This coin did nothing wrong.

Edit :nothing more wrong than Other coins...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:33:46 PM

We are currently available in the C-Cex trollbox for questions!

https://c-cex.com/?p=nm-btc

Nice!
nightmarecoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:00:29 AM

We are currently available in the C-Cex trollbox for questions!

https://c-cex.com/?p=nm-btc

Nice!

We still have a developer available in the chat at C-Cex!

Whitepaper & developmental roadmap on the decentralized Nightmare market is coming 8/22/2014.
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:01:12 AM

Just bought some, if you dont like the coin GTFO, simple as that.
silverduck

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:19:12 AM

thank you for all the fud and the low price just got some more =)
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:38:02 AM

So whats going on here?

Shadow coin is super jelly and they've hired some lames to come on here and thrash a coin that can do everything it can plus a little more in a much cooler fashion?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
silverduck

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:46:51 AM

So whats going on here?

Shadow coin is super jelly and they've hired some lames to come on here and thrash a coin that can do everything it can plus a little more in a much cooler fashion?

Not at all..these are baseless accusations by this scammer dev. Check the "other" nightmare thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741234.msg8384485#msg8384485

Dude get a life
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:21:52 AM

silverduck , don't quote ItsNotMe. Just use the ignore button on him. His spam get clear out eventually.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:21:50 AM

this coin is so cheap  Grin
abats

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:50:47 AM

Warning: This is a known scammer dev...watch out.
The nightmare dev removed the SDC copyrights for SDC stealth code (what this guy calls "nightsend") and claimed he wrote the code. He only replaced SDC copyright after 100's of posts from people warning of illegal use (all were deleted). The TalkCoin dev was on this forum saying that the nightmare guy stole the code for the wallet from TalkCoin.

Since the "dev" deletes all posts on the matter....here is an explanation of the recent history, check for yourself.

sdc also clone btc code is a hoax! ! lol
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:58:04 AM

The nightmare dev removed the SDC copyrights for SDC stealth code (what this guy calls "nightsend") and claimed he wrote the code. He only replaced SDC copyright after 100's of posts from people warning of illegal use (all were deleted). The TalkCoin dev was on this forum saying that the nightmare guy stole the code for the wallet from TalkCoin.

Since the "dev" deletes all posts on the matter....here is an explanation of the recent history, check for yourself.

SDC is opensource?

Please verify your accusation .
Suntouri

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:00:26 AM

Im in, my GPU are FRESSSH
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:31:18 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 10:43:27 PM by ItsNotMe

The nightmare dev removed the SDC copyrights for SDC stealth code (what this guy calls "nightsend") and claimed he wrote the code. He only replaced SDC copyright after 100's of posts from people warning of illegal use. The TalkCoin dev was on this forum saying that the nightmare guy stole the code for the wallet from TalkCoin.

Since the "dev" deletes all posts on the matter....here is an explanation of the recent history.

michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:34:48 PM

Watch out evrybody, the 'dev' is a scammer
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:35:48 PM

Is this idiot ItsNotMe still spamming ? I've got him on ignore so I don't see anything.. but THAT is somethings the mods should go after..

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:42:33 PM

Is this idiot ItsNotMe still spamming ? I've got him on ignore so I don't see anything.. but THAT is somethings the mods should go after..

Spammers gonna spam - seems that this isn't considered legitimate spam, like.... oh I don't know... valuable "where-can-I-mine-this" info?   Grin
Reese212

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:19:52 PM

yes he still does that. If I weren't that lazy I'm pretty sure that it also would be an indicator to Show that some accounts troll around in several threads. Yes maybe they are right and they are good People trying to protect me from losing Money to bad devs.. but who knows.

The Quote he's always posting is a Response from another guy to my questions regarding credibility of NM dev.
All I can see is that I replied and asked another question (just scroll down 5 Messages) - and guess what, None of them responded. Don't get me wrong, I can't and won't say that not replying anymore is a clear sign that they are fudders, but at this Point it Looks like their arguments against NM aren't that strong. Or they're just annoyed by the Situation.

For me there is, at this Point, no real proof that NM is a scam dev, especially because of the above.

Dear Lord, please grant me the ability...
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:24:04 PM

I like the logo.
ItsNotMe

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:08:42 PM

yes he still does that. If I weren't that lazy I'm pretty sure that it also would be an indicator to Show that some accounts troll around in several threads. Yes maybe they are right and they are good People trying to protect me from losing Money to bad devs.. but who knows.

The Quote he's always posting is a Response from another guy to my questions regarding credibility of NM dev.
All I can see is that I replied and asked another question (just scroll down 5 Messages) - and guess what, None of them responded. Don't get me wrong, I can't and won't say that not replying anymore is a clear sign that they are fudders, but at this Point it Looks like their arguments against NM aren't that strong. Or they're just annoyed by the Situation.

For me there is, at this Point, no real proof that NM is a scam dev, especially because of the above.

+1

Greed over his pool fees can even make a "hero" support a scammer....sad. FYI - I have linked proof in my post.
ItsNotMe

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:09:23 PM

The nightmare dev removed the SDC copyrights for SDC stealth code (what this guy calls "nightsend") and claimed he wrote the code. He only replaced SDC copyright after 100's of posts from people warning of illegal use. The TalkCoin dev was on this forum saying that the nightmare guy stole the code for the wallet from TalkCoin.

Since the "dev" deletes all posts on the matter....here is an explanation of the recent history. Proof listed below.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: