Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:04:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for community in mountains  (Read 5166 times)
bbeesley

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:56:19 AM

Have you ever successfully executed a business plan before?

Yes, but I stopped when I was scammed for $500, twice, and unable to proceed, thus being unable to fulfill the obligation with squall.

ok...not to be rude, but I think it needs to be said.   If this is true you are either an idiot or a scammer....I can't conceive of any other viable option here

if you have a decent business plan, getting scammed as you suggest is unlikely...unless you are just unbelievably naive.

1A3vU4r4typS1jNFfaJjvm77ZHMtqEvB4F

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 01:10:52 AM

Why do you guys feel the need to troll?  Are you filled with so much hate that you will do whatever you can to stop dank from succeeding, or are you filled with so much fear to lose your precious illusionary 'control' over your life, or even to admit that dank is right?

This is not called trolling - this is called giving you a needed reality check.

You are not keeping your promise on a previous loan, and you keep asking for new loans.

You have some sort of income - you obviously eat, you buy drugs, you go to movies, you buy gas for your bike - but you don't send even a penny to repay existing loans.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Sir Bitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:12:27 AM

Going to have to agree with Vod on this one.

Haven't been on here long but from what I can see thus far dank is a frigging hippy scammer with some obvious mental health issues.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:38:55 AM

Interest would be on your terms.

That's not true.  You're not even making payments on your existing loan.

If I had an income I would be.

I found 20 acres of land going for 400 a month as a rental.  I could get this community going for $10,000, starting with 5 rental tents.  At $15,000 we could have 12 tents up and making anywhere up to $1500/month income - meaning the loan could be paid back within a year and a half to two years.

At $20,000 we could have 18 tents up generating around $2500/month.  If we only subtract enough money for the cost of the land, the loan could be paid off within a year.

Yes, but I stopped when I was scammed for $500, twice, and unable to proceed, thus being unable to fulfill the obligation with squall.

This is in the wrong section. This belongs in Of Topic since your asking for donations, not a loan.

No, I am asking for a loan.

Why do you guys feel the need to troll?  Are you filled with so much hate that you will do whatever you can to stop dank from succeeding, or are you filled with so much fear to lose your precious illusionary 'control' over your life, or even to admit that dank is right?

maybe you should look up success in the dictionary.  getting scammed and never making a profit isn't it.

also I think you don't understand what trolling is either.  you are the troll here IMO.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:50:54 AM

I found 20 acres of land going for 400 a month as a rental.  I could get this community going for $10,000, starting with 5 rental tents.  At $15,000 we could have 12 tents up and making anywhere up to $1500/month income - meaning the loan could be paid back within a year and a half to two years.

At $20,000 we could have 18 tents up generating around $2500/month.  If we only subtract enough money for the cost of the land, the loan could be paid off within a year.

This is in the wrong section. This belongs in Of Topic since your asking for donations, not a loan.

Why do you guys feel the need to troll?  Are you filled with so much hate that you will do whatever you can to stop dank from succeeding, or are you filled with so much fear to lose your precious illusionary 'control' over your life, or even to admit that dank is right?

Dank, do you think it's in any way indicative of your own inability to succeed (or lack of self-efficacy, whatever) that you're so dependent on everyone else to get *anything* done?

How do you reconcile this inability to succeed or acquire any type of income by yourself with your claims of divinity and your claims that you have pushed the boundaries of human ability beyond what the average person would consider possible? 

I'm going to be blunt instead of my usual "let's give Dank a chance to explain his unique viewpoint" approach -- you sound like one of the laziest, most selfish individuals I've ever met, and whether by denial, stupidity, or just juvenile egocentrism, you've created a mountain of evidence which suggests you are a social parasite and little more.

You can't possibly be proud of your lack of effort and genuine attempts at paying your debts...are you?
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 01:53:01 AM

Why can't you just join one that's already existing? Because you won't make any profit? Stop being such a leech and a failure. If you want to succeed you'll have to actually put effort into it, you've been begging for other people to fund your ideas for years now, and where are you now? A homeless bum, still begging for money.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 01:56:44 AM

Why can't you just join one that's already existing? Because you won't make any profit?

Dank's entire contribution would be singing songs and collecting/selling community eggs.  No existing community will accept him - most places require you to pull your own weight at the minimum, and add value to the community.

This same reason is why any cooperative run by dank would never succeed - the other members would eventually realize they are doing all the work and dank is just a mooch and a liar.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:50:58 AM

Dank, you have never executed a successful business plan in your life.  So, you lack the experience and understanding to see that your plan could or would likely fail and how.  And when I say fail, I mean fail to return a profit, which is the only thing that matters to an investor of which you seem to want so much.

But more serious is that you lack the honesty to even admit a simple truth.  In this case, the truth that you have never executed a successful business plan.  You tried to convince yourself you had.  

justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:36:20 AM

You guys are just putting more wood on the flame.

Although I do like a good campfire...
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:32:26 PM

You guys are just putting more wood on the flame.

Although I do like a good campfire...

atleast we have something to laugh about.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:08:03 PM

Dank,

You can rent Hookah's in the tents and make even more money!
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:32:35 PM

No, you're asking for a free handout as you have absolutely no intention of paying it back. How is Squall's loan payback going by the way?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:07:32 PM

Dank, do you think it's in any way indicative of your own inability to succeed (or lack of self-efficacy, whatever) that you're so dependent on everyone else to get *anything* done?

How do you reconcile this inability to succeed or acquire any type of income by yourself with your claims of divinity and your claims that you have pushed the boundaries of human ability beyond what the average person would consider possible? 

I'm going to be blunt instead of my usual "let's give Dank a chance to explain his unique viewpoint" approach -- you sound like one of the laziest, most selfish individuals I've ever met, and whether by denial, stupidity, or just juvenile egocentrism, you've created a mountain of evidence which suggests you are a social parasite and little more.

You can't possibly be proud of your lack of effort and genuine attempts at paying your debts...are you?

Independence is an illusion.  We are all interdependent ant of one another.  You rely just as much on the people who feed you and employ you as anyone else, unless you're completely self sufficient.

What is wrong with the fact that I refuse to subject myself as a wage slave?  No, I will not feed people monsanto garbage at subway or silly putty burgers at mcdonalds.  Am I a worse person because I refuse to help destroy our planet and lives?  Am I worse of a person because I won't subject myself to taxes that support a government that murders ungodly amounts of people?

I will not sacrifice my values or beliefs for monetary bribery, which is exactly what our society revolves around.  We should all be working for ourselves, doing as we want to be done in the world, not what some corporate business model wants you to do, that's exactly how the world got to be how it is today.

Dank, you have never executed a successful business plan in your life.  So, you lack the experience and understanding to see that your plan could or would likely fail and how.  And when I say fail, I mean fail to return a profit, which is the only thing that matters to an investor of which you seem to want so much.

But more serious is that you lack the honesty to even admit a simple truth.  In this case, the truth that you have never executed a successful business plan.  You tried to convince yourself you had.  

Right, I was making over 1000 a week but I guess that's not successful enough for you.  Only reason it ended is because two suppliers simultaneously ripped me off.  That is why I couldn't pay squall, you all are blaming the wrong person.

Dank, great idea man!

Will there be a music tent?

And where do people shit?

There would be a tent with a compost toilet and shower head.

No, you're asking for a free handout as you have absolutely no intention of paying it back. How is Squall's loan payback going by the way?

In the most respectful way, you're full of shit.  I have not had the chance to pay squall back since I have been trolled the lights out of me since then.  If you gave a damn about squall, you would stop trolling me and give me a shot to correct the mistake someone else caused.

What scammer uses the same account years later and repays a large amount of the debt?  The only reason you are so adamant to think I am some scammer/troll is because your mind is too weak to contemplate or accept who I truly am and what I will do with this world.  Its a hell of a lot easier to continue judging someone once you begin.  It takes strength and humility to take back your doubtful words and judgments.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:29:39 PM

ok fine, let's say you were successful selling drugs before you got ripped off.   If you believe in your heart that that counts as a business success, then more power to you.  but it has way less moving parts than trying to run a community.  I actually looked at your original spreadsheet.  it doesn't have enough detail and show how the cash would be coming in.  you should identify risks to see where the plan can fail.  the best laid plans of mice and men dude,.....   so where does the revenue come from?  eggs?  how many eggs do you think you can sell, and how much profit margin?  if you have chickens, they need food and supplies.  some might get sick.  what if you can't sell as many eggs as you think?  how will you sell the eggs?  how will you travel down from the mountains to peddle your goods?  doesn't it require transportation , which costs money?  

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:01:44 PM

It was said in the spreadsheet, as well as the OP, that revenue would be generated by monthly donations of 100-150 from dwellers to cover the cost of land and supplies. On top of that, each person would do their own part to create goods to contribute to society.

I have no concerns of the community not meeting required income levels.

Also, there are already various foods growing on the property, which will supplement the crops we grow.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:16:53 PM

dank would make a good story teller. Everyone gather around the campfire!!!!
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:25:47 PM

Oh, Dank.

You mustn't actually believe anyone will 'lend' you anything when you create these threads...

Read some of the more direct responses you have received and take them to heart. Try to get rid of your ego and realise how your actions have a negative effect on others.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:54:29 PM

It was said in the spreadsheet, as well as the OP, that revenue would be generated by monthly donations of 100-150 from dwellers to cover the cost of land and supplies. On top of that, each person would do their own part to create goods to contribute to society.

I have no concerns of the community not meeting required income levels.

Also, there are already various foods growing on the property, which will supplement the crops we grow.

I guess you don't get it.  that's not a business plan lenders would have confidence in.

What is wrong with the fact that I refuse to subject myself as a wage slave?  No, I will not feed people monsanto garbage at subway or silly putty burgers at mcdonalds.  Am I a worse person because I refuse to help destroy our planet and lives?  Am I worse of a person because I won't subject myself to taxes that support a government that murders ungodly amounts of people?

what's wrong is that you owe money, so you should get a job.  pay the debt, and  after that, be a bum if you want.  ......destroying the planet and lives by working at Subway? give us a freaking break.  Just excuses cause you are lazy/unwilling to work.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:20:17 PM

Dank, Dank, Dank. When is the penny finally going to drop nobody is going to give you anymore money?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 09:04:40 PM

I have not had the chance to pay squall back since I have been trolled the lights out of me since then.  If you gave a damn about squall, you would stop trolling me and give me a shot to correct the mistake someone else caused.

You're not trying to correct the mistake at all!  You are lying to yourself if you tell yourself you are.

You have income and you have assets.  You continue to spend money on yourself.  You haven't sent a single PENNY to Squall in months.

Until you start making regular payments, you are a deadbeat and you will not get any more money.  Stop asking for more loans.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: