Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:52:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for community in mountains  (Read 5166 times)
gazzas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:48:36 PM

I donated to squall on your behalf dank as how would you feel if someone you loaned your bike to didnt bring it back? Only helping you pay a very small fraction of your debt as times are hard   Roll Eyes
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:01:22 PM

I would like to donate 3 fishes and a loaf just to get you started, god only needed 2 fishes but i think you need just a little bit more help than he did my friend.
Give me your address and i will donate 0.03 coins as the entertainment is worth it alone dank Smiley and the fact i have a heart and do feel sorry for you even though you got yourself into this situation

I would resist from doing that. Coins might go up in value, first thing Dank will do is buy drugs with it. Out of his face on the drugs he could jump on that bike of his, take it for another joyride, smashing into a family car, car spins off road, hits a tree and explodes, kill mums, dad and two kids.

You would feel indirectly responsible.

Dank walks away with a graze on his knee, and blames everything and everyone else for the accident, apart from himself. In fact his sick mind will twist it around he's done them a favour.

gazzas

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:15:02 PM

I donated it to squall on his behalf as its obviously the right thing to do, Helping him by giving it to squall seems the right thing Smiley
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:27:20 PM

I donated it to squall on his behalf as its obviously the right thing to do, Helping him by giving it to squall seems the right thing Smiley

Received, Thats fantastic, Thanks alot, Kudos to you!
gazzas

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:40:26 PM

No problem m8, hope dank appreciates not everyone is out to get him but sort his head out and see the big picture. You cant go around constantly taking and not paying your way, some poor sod is going to pay for it at the end of the line. Where is all the love in that dank that you preach of?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:10:05 PM

Where is all the love in that dank that you preach of?
He spent all his love on drugs. Wonder if he's worked out yet the drugs will never love him back?

gazzas

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:18:19 PM

Such a waste, talks about other peoples greed and stupidity to pay taxes and what not but takes from someone to feed his own greed, pays taxes on gas, oil to keep his bike running, pays taxes on that fat mcdonalds hes stuffing into his face and pays over the odds on the drugs he takes. you do realise even though its not called tax but every time that drug is passed down to the next dealer they are putting a tax on it for there part in getting it to the dead beat person on the street. so enjoy your taxed drug my friend. I think this psycho that you see needs a doctor himself if he is backing your world domination. Grow up
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:01:07 AM

lmao @ everything in this post.

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:15:54 AM

Go practice collecting eggs because as your main skill set you are going to need it... and Jesus... your not even aspiring to being the person to look after the chickens/farm... but your contribution will be "collecting the eggs". Don't tire yourself out.

Where did you get the idea I wouldn't be maintaining the chickens?  I plan on caring for the chickens and a variety of organic vegetables.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:26:10 AM

I would like to donate 3 fishes and a loaf just to get you started, god only needed 2 fishes but i think you need just a little bit more help than he did my friend.
Give me your address and i will donate 0.03 coins as the entertainment is worth it alone dank Smiley and the fact i have a heart and do feel sorry for you even though you got yourself into this situation

I would resist from doing that. Coins might go up in value, first thing Dank will do is buy drugs with it. Out of his face on the drugs he could jump on that bike of his, take it for another joyride, smashing into a family car, car spins off road, hits a tree and explodes, kill mums, dad and two kids.

Dank walks away with a graze on his knee, and blames everything and everyone else for the accident, apart from himself. In fact his sick mind will twist it around he's done them a favour.

You sound like you have some paranoid delusions there, bud.

He spent all his love on drugs. Wonder if he's worked out yet the drugs will never love him back?

You do realize that everything that exists on this planet is a drug, correct?  Everything is chemicals.  If you're going to judge someone for using a substance less toxic than vitamin C, then you might want to reevaluate your perception on life.

Eating other living flesh is okay, but feeding off mind opening drugs, that's bad, mkay?

Such a waste, talks about other peoples greed and stupidity to pay taxes and what not but takes from someone to feed his own greed, pays taxes on gas, oil to keep his bike running, pays taxes on that fat mcdonalds hes stuffing into his face and pays over the odds on the drugs he takes. you do realise even though its not called tax but every time that drug is passed down to the next dealer they are putting a tax on it for there part in getting it to the dead beat person on the street. so enjoy your taxed drug my friend. I think this psycho that you see needs a doctor himself if he is backing your world domination. Grow up

Mcdonalds is disgusting, their food is 85% ammonia, cancerous, and contains ingredients from silly putty.

Does a portion of the money I spend go towards sales taxes?  Yes.  But that doesn't mean I have to go and work for a corporation whilst supporting the government beyond the essential extent to survive in this society.

Every single commodity being exchanged has some form of 'tax' on it, in those terms, people mark up prices because our greed based society mandates that everyone competes with each other in order to earn income to survive.  My philosophy is a little different, instead of competing with one another and retarding progression as a species, we should be working with one another and evolving at an exponential rate.

And thank you for donating that bit to squall, I appreciate the thought.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:56:39 AM

Its almost September, did you find any good boxes dank?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:35:27 AM

You do realize that everything that exists on this planet is a drug, correct?  Everything is chemicals.
You know full well what I'm talking about. There's more to life than getting high on drugs. Sure, if getting high is you thing, nothing wrong with that. Enjoy it.

But your entire life revolves around drugs. Nothing else matters but when that next 'fix' is coming.

That my friend, is sad.

Changing the subject, you do realise that self-employed people are taxed too don't you? Are you going to be paying tax on profits from this tent thing? Or is it an illegal setup?

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:22:07 PM

You do realize that everything that exists on this planet is a drug, correct?  Everything is chemicals.  If you're going to judge someone for using a substance less toxic than vitamin C, then you might want to reevaluate your perception on life.

Eating other living flesh is okay, but feeding off mind opening drugs, that's bad, mkay?

Mcdonalds is disgusting, their food is 85% ammonia, cancerous, and contains ingredients from silly putty.

Does a portion of the money I spend go towards sales taxes?  Yes.  But that doesn't mean I have to go and work for a corporation whilst supporting the government beyond the essential extent to survive in this society.

Every single commodity being exchanged has some form of 'tax' on it, in those terms, people mark up prices because our greed based society mandates that everyone competes with each other in order to earn income to survive.  My philosophy is a little different, instead of competing with one another and retarding progression as a species, we should be working with one another and evolving at an exponential rate.

Don't you see that you're not following your own philosophy?  "Working with one another and evolving" is the opposite of what you're doing.  Here, you are surrounded by your peers who *all* are telling you we don't believe you're contributing your fair share, and for you to demand acceptance of your beliefs while simultaneously dismissing ours is the spirit of a contrarian; you aren't working with us, but instead are actively working against us in the society we've created for ourselves, and for you.

And unfortunately, despite the many great things that society, corporations, and governments do for us, you focus explicitly on the negative, over-exaggerate it, and as a result create a belief system of extremes that inhibits you from practical decision making.  You're not evolving, and in fact you're doing the opposite in your failure to adapt to the demands of your environments, both natural and social. 

You're paralyzing yourself because the only problem(s) you see are ones that you could never come close to solving on your own.  Clever self-handicap -- if anyone ever accuses you of being lazy, just tell them that you're working on saving the whole world! 

If everyone held your perspective, everyone would quit their jobs, and society would collapse under its own weight within a matter of days-weeks once the food spoils and the gas stations run dry, and when the roads and electric grid crumble.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:55:12 PM

Isn't it interesting Dank hates 'evil corporations', but happily supports one of them by having an iPhone and at least one more charging the thing up.   Roll Eyes

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:16:50 PM

You do realize that everything that exists on this planet is a drug, correct?  Everything is chemicals.
You know full well what I'm talking about. There's more to life than getting high on drugs. Sure, if getting high is you thing, nothing wrong with that. Enjoy it.

But your entire life revolves around drugs. Nothing else matters but when that next 'fix' is coming.

That my friend, is sad.

Changing the subject, you do realise that self-employed people are taxed too don't you? Are you going to be paying tax on profits from this tent thing? Or is it an illegal setup?

No, it does not revolve around drugs anymore than any other person.  My life revolves around love.

Continue watching your TV, eating your cows and chickens, drinking your poisonous liquor, playing your video games, all of which are an alteration of consciousness.  Don't tell someone they can't use a substance that brings them closer to god just because you ingest toxins that bring you farther from yourself.

Now, you do realize your life revolves around judging and defaming a twenty year old on the internet, right?  That, my friend, is sad.

You do realize I give zero fucks about the system, correct?  The only way to save humanity is to create a new society that is love based rather than greed based.

Don't you see that you're not following your own philosophy?  "Working with one another and evolving" is the opposite of what you're doing.  Here, you are surrounded by your peers who *all* are telling you we don't believe you're contributing your fair share, and for you to demand acceptance of your beliefs while simultaneously dismissing ours is the spirit of a contrarian; you aren't working with us, but instead are actively working against us in the society we've created for ourselves, and for you.

And unfortunately, despite the many great things that society, corporations, and governments do for us, you focus explicitly on the negative, over-exaggerate it, and as a result create a belief system of extremes that inhibits you from practical decision making.  You're not evolving, and in fact you're doing the opposite in your failure to adapt to the demands of your environments, both natural and social. 

You're paralyzing yourself because the only problem(s) you see are ones that you could never come close to solving on your own.  Clever self-handicap -- if anyone ever accuses you of being lazy, just tell them that you're working on saving the whole world! 

If everyone held your perspective, everyone would quit their jobs, and society would collapse under its own weight within a matter of days-weeks once the food spoils and the gas stations run dry, and when the roads and electric grid crumble.

Well in a kindest way, no shit I'm not working with all those around me, they won't give me a chance.  I'm not demanding acceptance of any beliefs, if you want to believe in ego, negativity, fear, doubt AKA satan, go right ahead.  You know where that leads.  If you want to believe in peace and infinity, you oughta listen up to what I have to say.

This society was not created for me.  This society was created for you, by you.  This society was created for the people in the system now to reap the most benefits over everybody.  Society never gave a fuck about the generations coming next, the previous generation's greed has constructed a society that heists them on top and puts the youth at the bottom as cheap labor.

It simply is not true.  Why do you hold the mentality that if humans are incapable of working to support their fellow neighbors without being paid to do so?  That's what we have done for thousands and thousands of years.  If everyone had my mentality, people would realize they shouldn't allow bribery to control their lives, they would quit their job if it had no bearing on contributing positively to humanity, and they would get a job that does.  Like for example, maybe corporate CEOs would become farmers and do some honest work rather than conspiring how to dwindle the most money out of people.

The fact that we 'need' money to function and take care of another, from your perspective, is terrible.  Why can't we just share with one another and help those around us?  What if instead of chasing a fake illusion of greed, we were chasing something real, energy?  We could all be competing to contribute the most to others in order to reap the highest spiritual gain from our actions, but instead, our society tells people to take everything they can while disbanding your freewill to the will of a corporation.

Again, you can call me lazy all you want, but I have been trying insistently to get off the ground where I can contribute real goods and make a real difference in society.  I want to work.  I don't want to work for Mr rich CEO or Mr United States of Terrorism.  What is wrong with that, seriously?

Isn't it interesting Dank hates 'evil corporations', but happily supports one of them by having an iPhone and at least one more charging the thing up.   Roll Eyes

I don't have an iphone..

Clearly I have to use some resources from society to become a rockstar and host a million person music festival.  Doesn't mean I have to vouch off my soul to the will of the machine.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:35:00 PM

I don't have an iphone..

Oh look another lie:

Freestyled these with my iphone cause errybody hates dank and so what difference does it make if someone judges me for making some sporadic music?

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:54:17 PM

Clearly I have to use some resources from society to become a rockstar and host a million person music festival.  Doesn't mean I have to vouch off my soul to the will of the machine.

So let me get this straight, when everyone else in the world uses the resources of 'evil corporations' for their benefit, you label them wrong for supporting.
Yet when you use the same resources, it doesn't count? Right?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:11:09 PM

I don't have an iphone..

Oh look another lie:

Freestyled these with my iphone cause errybody hates dank and so what difference does it make if someone judges me for making some sporadic music?

Right, because I did have an iphone, and now I don't.  It fell out of my jacket pocket when I was recording myself flying down the highway.

Try again.

Clearly I have to use some resources from society to become a rockstar and host a million person music festival.  Doesn't mean I have to vouch off my soul to the will of the machine.

So let me get this straight, when everyone else in the world uses the resources of 'evil corporations' for their benefit, you label them wrong for supporting.
Yet when you use the same resources, it doesn't count? Right?

As a society, we are on the road towards extinction.  We are living completely unsustainably.

As a person, I'm using minimal resources in order to bring about a change in society.  Is the cotton tent I plan on living in made from fibers from earth?  Yes.  Does the 77 pound tent use nearly as much resources as a 100 ton house?  No.

The major issue is that we are not living our own lives, we are living a facade for the will of something other than us.  If we all did what made us happy, by helping others, we wouldn't have the problems we have in the world today.  We wouldn't have these trillion dollar big pharma, big oil and big banking industries.  We wouldn't have war.  We would have prosperity and progression.  Such a gross amount of energy is going towards consumptuous life styles and building an exponentially growing society that is completely out of line with nature.  The average person leaves a negative footprint on the world, I'm doing my best to live a simplistic life while contributing to others by creating food, music and ideas for a better world.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:20:20 PM

I don't have an iphone..

Oh look another lie:

Right, because I did have an iphone, and now I don't.  It fell out of my jacket pocket when I was recording myself flying down the highway.

Try again.

Oh right, so you didn't throw the dirty nasty thing away because you can't live with yourself having it any longer.
You lost it involuntary, which means you would of had it now, supporting Apple!

By the way, that bike, which make is it? A big evil company made it by any chance?

How on earth can you record any videos inside your jacket pocket?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:36:57 PM

I think you missed everything I said in my last post, let me quote it for you again.

As a society, we are on the road towards extinction.  We are living completely unsustainably.

As a person, I'm using minimal resources in order to bring about a change in society.  Is the cotton tent I plan on living in made from fibers from earth?  Yes.  Does the 77 pound tent use nearly as much resources as a 100 ton house?  No.

The major issue is that we are not living our own lives, we are living a facade for the will of something other than us.  If we all did what made us happy, by helping others, we wouldn't have the problems we have in the world today.  We wouldn't have these trillion dollar big pharma, big oil and big banking industries.  We wouldn't have war.  We would have prosperity and progression.  Such a gross amount of energy is going towards consumptuous life styles and building an exponentially growing society that is completely out of line with nature.  The average person leaves a negative footprint on the world, I'm doing my best to live a simplistic life while contributing to others by creating food, music and ideas for a better world.

Do I use things that were made by society?  Yes.  I wear shoes, I wear pants, shirts, underwear all manufactured by large corporations.  I ride a motorcycle manufactured in Japan because that's what society offered.  The society I was born into was molded this way, so I am working with what I have.

I have a Fender Strat and Marshall amplifier, both of which I'm sure are registered as incorporation, but I am utilizing these tools to distribute a positive message of love through music.

I'm going to organize a music festival of a large scale, that will use a 140' stage, over 100 array speakers, 100 lights, a large LED video wall and a shit ton of porta pottys, all manufactured by companies.

You fall short to see the intentions of my life.  I'm living to make a positive change.  I have handed my life into the will of god, which is why I can do the things I do without fear.  I have nothing but faith, and as every day passes, that power only grows.

Don't think I think you're all horrible people for consuming earth and building society as you did, I don't.  We all do the best we can with the information given.  You did your best, just as I did my best when conducting my business with squall.  Now that doesn't mean we should close ourselves off from growing and learning.  Change is hard to do, that's human nature, but when presented with a higher understanding of life and how it could be, we oughta strive to manifest it into reality, not cling to the way it is.  If we always held onto the past, we would never move forward through time.

I believe everyone is a good person deep down.  What matters is if you believe you're a good person, not what you think but what you believe.

We had to make society the way it is for it to be as it is now.  We needed people like Hitler, Bush and Obama.  We needed them to fuck things up a bit for us to become aware of the nature of the world and learn from it.  We needed WWII to give birth to the counter culture in the 60's.  We need error in human life to learn as a species and grow.  It is the human experience.  It is all perfect is you truly see it so.  But at some point, we need to simply man up and take the information we have learned and do something with it.  We needed to create and destroy earth in order to develop intellectually to where we are now.  But now that we have found a higher level of understanding, with the power of the internet, psychedelics and the will of youth, we need to do something with it.

Rather than living the same pattern of a life indefinitely until you die, let's create a new way of life.  Let's create a world where people don't die.  I know it's possible, I know how to do it, I know I will not die, so let's stop the stupid games of judgment and doubt.  Take a step back and find some humility.  We all make mistakes, we all are wrong.  I have been wrong so many times in my life, but the only thing that matters is that I have acknowledged when I was wrong and only once you see and accept your misconceptions can you find the truth.  If you cling to the delusion you were brought up with forever, you will never find the true state of reality.

Why can't we love each other?  Why can't we be friends?  Why can't you ask questions rather than call names?  Why can't we be the product of millions of years of evolution that we are?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: