Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ║ANN║GRID║GridBit║ Decentralized Grid Storage ║Beta release soon║ X13 POW + POS!  (Read 29851 times)
Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:15:02 PM

WTS 4498 GRID pm me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:31:51 PM

I guess it's all over.
Nice idea, but shitty dev.
I hope some1 will takeover this idea and make some reliable project

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
GridBit (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:43:30 PM

Hi dev,

Are you going to do the PoD before launch?

Eth.

Will you be doing POD may be just after launch?

Please, clarify to the community.

Everyone, before jumping on the bandwagon, demand PoD or chances are one more scam

Yes, I will definitely do POD some time after launch.

Hey Dev ! It's time now. Please, do PoD

I`ll submit application for PoD within 24 hours. Sorry for delay, using mobile internet atm.
gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:11:01 PM

Hi dev,

Eth.

Everyone, before jumping on the bandwagon, demand PoD or chances are one more scam

I`ll submit application for PoD within 24 hours. Sorry for delay, using mobile internet atm.

What are you doing! Stay hidden a few more hours. Dig so good when there are no people  Grin
                                                                                                            (it's just a joke)

hellracer2011

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:22:48 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 04:24:48 PM by hellracer2011

Hi dev,

Eth.

Ok thanks and wish you good luck for this project.

Mining it now and looking forward to the promised feature soon.
A3team

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:55:40 PM

Looking good

mingzi1521

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:45:37 PM

hmmm! I am out !
Good luck,dev.
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:37:03 PM

LOL

People comparing this with Storj... You make me laugh. Good luck with your pump&dump coin, now that ANON trend is finish, STORAGE/SERVICES trend will be the next one.
bitme

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:47:29 PM

wtb 100-5000 grid. PM me with offer.

NXT makes the Difference
My nxtforum account : bitme
gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 10:02:16 PM

wtb 100-5000 grid. PM me with offer.

i'm selling 4k gridbit, PM'd

GridBit (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:09:21 AM

Hi dev,

Eth.

Ok thanks and wish you good luck for this project.

Mining it now and looking forward to the promised feature soon.
Yeah np!
d34g13

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:14:34 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 05:40:08 AM by d34g13

Selling GRID - Pm me with your price and amount (and conditions for trade if required)

Pending deal: 5000 GRID at price of 7500 satoshi
Remaining for sale: 8778
empsd

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:40:52 AM

i feel stupid for not getting this but why on earth do people collect a coin for 5 days .. and then decide to sell it as fast as possible.

at least ATTEMPT to support the coin for a full month it will improve everyone earning , every new coin has a chance to be a scam coin however with this attitude we are ruining good coins and hurting our chances of good revenue in the process.

ICO Dude

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:38:03 AM

i feel stupid for not getting this but why on earth do people collect a coin for 5 days .. and then decide to sell it as fast as possible.

at least ATTEMPT to support the coin for a full month it will improve everyone earning , every new coin has a chance to be a scam coin however with this attitude we are ruining good coins and hurting our chances of good revenue in the process.

miners are the plague. They don't care about anything but paying their electricity bills and returning investments made to buy the hardware. Coin developers should get rid of POW completely and distribute coins through ICO or some kind of cool giveaways.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:13:44 AM

The dev is due to do PoD, watch the hash rate go crazy when he does Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:53:49 AM

Selling GRID - Pm me with your price and amount (and conditions for trade if required)

Pending deal: 5000 GRID at price of 7500 satoshi
Remaining for sale: 8778

way over price
ibfragalot2

Activity: 126

First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:44:07 AM

miners are the plague. They don't care about anything but paying their electricity bills and returning investments made to buy the hardware.

yes, how dare they want to pay their massive electricity bills and get a ROI on their expensive hardware! damn selfish miners!

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:45:31 AM

miners are the plague. They don't care about anything but paying their electricity bills and returning investments made to buy the hardware. Coin developers should get rid of POW completely and distribute coins through ICO or some kind of cool giveaways.

If that's the case the the DEV's get the seigniorage, not the miners.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:52:31 AM

err maybe you should trade or invest in fiat uh
ICO Dude

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:04:57 AM

If that's the case the the DEV's get the seigniorage, not the miners.

why would you want to feed miners who do nothing for the coin? dev is the one who's developing the coin and if we feed the dev thers at least a chance tha coin will some day become useful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: