Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:22:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ║ANN║GRID║GridBit║ Decentralized Grid Storage ║Beta release soon║ X13 POW + POS!  (Read 29853 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:53:45 AM

I don't get it? It's not like the Dev has actually scammed any bitcoin?

He's just made us waste waste our money oh hash.

maybe he saw that there is no interest and left the coin alone, many devs do this, they want fast high volume, high price ecc..
hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:42:47 PM

maybe he saw that there is no interest and left the coin alone, many devs do this, they want fast high volume, high price ecc..

nope. Coin has generated lot of interest but it's only the dev who was not active since beginning.May be due to PoD request or unable to deliver what was promised are the reasons.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:19:31 PM

I'm going to give it one more day before I declare scam.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:42:34 PM

Maybe bitcoin talk should do A PoD before someone can launch a coin?

That would cut the number of scams by 95%

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:45:55 PM

nope. Coin has generated lot of interest but it's only the dev who was not active since beginning.May be due to PoD request or unable to deliver what was promised are the reasons.

lot of interest is relative, maybe for his isn't a lot, he expected more, there is no other reason for dev
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:01:14 PM

lot of interest is relative, maybe for his isn't a lot, he expected more, there is no other reason for dev

Maybe, just maybe, he's keeping quiet to scoop up lots of cheap coins?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:25:18 PM

see what one or 2 speculative comments does to a coin, which one is moron saying he dumped 50k ,50k at 1000 satoshis is 0.5 btc , i doubt that he waited days since launch to finaly make 0.5btc.

GridBit (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:02:35 PM

Dev is here Wink Sorry guy - I`m working alone on the project - just dont have enough hands to do everything.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:06:00 PM

Dev is here Wink Sorry guy - I`m working alone on the project - just dont have enough hands to do everything.

nice lol. Can you give some development updates before you leave again? Is the preliminary wallet release still scheduled on the 26th? Thanks.

GridBit (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:27:19 PM

nice lol. Can you give some development updates before you leave again? Is the preliminary wallet release still scheduled on the 26th? Thanks.

Yes it is.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:32:13 PM

Yes it is.

Ok cool. Earlier in the tread you also mentioned you would send in your application and do POD...is there any reason why you havn't? And a page back, I asked a few questions...was wondering if you could answer them. One was about POD, and the other question was ..will we see a road map of other features after the cloud wallet is released? Also can you post any screen shots prior to the release on the 26th so people dont panic again? Thanks

whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:40:52 PM

Yes it is.

Ok cool. Earlier in the tread you also mentioned you would send in your application and do POD...is there any reason why you havn't? And a page back, I asked a few questions...was wondering if you could answer them. One was about POD, and the other question was ..will we see a road map of other features after the cloud wallet is released? Also can you post any screen shots prior to the release on the 26th so people dont panic again? Thanks

just give it a rest , the guy says he's working on it, i rather he justy comes out with it instead of promises.

cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:43:42 PM

Yes it is.

just give it a rest , the guy says he's working on it, i rather he justy comes out with it instead of promises.

I'll let the dev answer the questions, thanks. There was no need him to ingore the questions either. Theyre legit questions.

GridBit (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:45:45 PM

Yes it is.

Regarding POD - I do not really know much about it. What information about me you want to be disclosed?
About roadmap - I will present it little bit later probably right after beta wallet.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:48:03 PM

^^^^thanks for the responses. The free and more reliable POD is through cryptoasian.com or you can DM him https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian. It might be futile but will bring in investor confidence.

empsd

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:52:57 PM

welcome back lovely dev i had faith in you Smiley
and i bought some coins in the sell frenzy how about a rich list what needs to be done here ? Smiley
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:52:49 PM

I was about to give up on this coin, I don't care where you have been Dev, just glad your back.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:27:02 PM

Till PoD and beta client release, please not invest big in this coin.
GridBit (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:20:19 AM

^^^^thanks for the responses. The free and more reliable POD is through cryptoasian.com or you can DM him https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian. It might be futile but will bring in investor confidence.

Ok, I can do that
Meanwhile you may check my personal linkedin account. I'm not a fan of all this social stuff tho, I'm not active there
www.linkedin.com/pub/archie-koppel/a2/247/a58/
ICO Dude

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:41:43 AM

Ok, I can do that
Meanwhile you may check my personal linkedin account. I'm not a fan of all this social stuff tho, I'm not active there
www.linkedin.com/pub/archie-koppel/a2/247/a58/

That is actually pretty remarkable. Few devs have the guts to publish their personal info here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: