Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:14:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does XC uses multisig address and transaction? The answer is NO!! Facts here!  (Read 4988 times)
some138

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:05:45 PM

lol, XC supporters, you try to use my example of XC multisig addresses to support your argument??

I created them to SHOW YOU what is a XC multisig address, since you never saw them before Grin Grin

Now please show me in your **blockchain** a multisig address with transactions associated with it, so people can see how it worked. You don't create a multisig address for fun, you use it for some transactions.

So stupid and desperate, oh well...

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 06:07:08 PM

Enjoy you smear campaign i got better shit to do, btw cheplin from DRK pulled XC apart looking for problems if there was one the whole forum would know about it but he could find nothing so this whole thread is a joke, enjoy rubbing each others ego's.
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:08:33 PM

----- !!WARNING!! THIS THREAD IS A SUPER / MAMM PROMOTIONAL THREAD -----

Enjoy you smear campaign i got better shit to do, btw cheplin from DRK pulled XC apart looking for problems if there was one the whole forum would know about it but he could find nothing so this whole thread is a joke, enjoy rubbing each others ego's.

Agreed!

----- !!WARNING!! THIS THREAD IS A SUPER / MAMM PROMOTIONAL THREAD -----
btcsup

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:13:17 PM

LIES are not sustainable
XC LIES YOU CAN LIE BUT WE SPEAK TRUTH

----- !!WARNING!! THIS THREAD IS SPEAKING TRUTH ABOUT XC HYPE -----

Agreed!

----- ---- !!WARNING!! THIS THREAD IS SPEAKING TRUTH ABOUT XC HYPE -----

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, don't miss!. SrmjM2Q8BK8S92TmLP7V3j3YNVJSY3KZ6G
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:13:39 PM

Stop the fud already. What are you even trying to achieve ? Let XC be and especially leave SUPER out of this. I believe you guys are mainly MAMM investors since I haven't really heard of many of the fudders here, so if you want to represent MAMM that's fine but don't promote SUPER in your fud. We do not support these kind of talks in any way, nor does the supercointeam.

We do not make competition (...)

Tell that to MAMM, they really need to chill out with the fud
I agree, really no need to attack anyone. I will talk about this with MAMM team soon.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:19:53 PM

LIES are not sustainable
XC LIES YOU CAN LIE BUT WE SPEAK TRUTH

----- !!WARNING!! THIS THREAD IS SPEAKING TRUTH ABOUT XC HYPE -----

Agreed!

----- ---- !!WARNING!! THIS THREAD IS SPEAKING TRUTH ABOUT XC HYPE -----

Right, Just like every dang attempt over the past months form other coins to disprove just about everything with the coin. I am sure as with all the past stuff, you guys will eat crow soon enough. Get your salt and pepper ready.

Stop the fud already. What are you even trying to achieve ? Let XC be and especially leave SUPER out of this. I believe you guys are mainly MAMM investors since I haven't really heard of many of the fudders here, so if you want to represent MAMM that's fine but don't promote SUPER in your fud. We do not support these kind of talks in any way, nor does the supercointeam.

We do not make competition (...)

Tell that to MAMM, they really need to chill out with the fud
I agree, really no need to attack anyone. I will talk about this with MAMM team soon.

Come on now, dont be silly. You know exactly what they are trying to do.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:20:38 PM

Now please show me in your **blockchain** a multisig address with transactions associated with it, so people can see how it worked. You don't create a multisig address for fun, you use it for some transactions.

Why can't you do it yourself?

I see no reason why you need someone else to show you a multisig address with transactions associated with it when you can accomplish this on your own.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
timerland (OP)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:21:03 PM

FUDs do not help here, simple questions, and simple answers. Very clear facts.

Smiley
timerland (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:22:47 PM

I see no reason why you need someone else to show you a multisig address with transactions associated with it when you can accomplish this on your own.

Because no one can find it, if it is really there, then 30 sec, worth all these posts? I am sure it took you more than 30 sec to do you post.

The simple fact is: THEY CAN NOT PROVIDE THE SIMPLE INFO, Because it is not there!

Smiley
btcsup

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:23:46 PM

I have a real proof atcsecure xc dev posted on mammothcoin thread let me upload wait, he said this is as multisig

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?229177.htm (This is atc secure multisig wallet  Grin lol see how he tries to cheat without fear another dev)

see how he tries like he does not need whitepaper at all (!)...

he as big developer saying first he does not need whitepaper at all, second advising poor mammoth dev to check multisig...

This the amazing technology how to cheat people using charisma.

But he is stupid enough to post non multisig address

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, don't miss!. SrmjM2Q8BK8S92TmLP7V3j3YNVJSY3KZ6G
timerland (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:24:04 PM

If more fuds on this thread, I will close it and open a self-mod one. I am looking for simple facts, nothing is complicated at all.

Smiley
btcsup

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:26:06 PM

Who is the first one will ask ATCSECURE again multisig wallet or get the dev banned here i have my proofs

I have a real proof atcsecure xc dev posted on mammothcoin thread let me upload wait, he said this is as multisig

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?229177.htm (This is atc secure multisig wallet  Grin lol see how he tries to cheat without fear)

see how he tries like he does not need whitepaper at all (!)...

he as big developer saying first he does not need whitepaper at all, second advising poor mammoth dev to check multisig...

This the amazing technology how to cheat people using charisma.

But he is stupid enough to post non multisig address

infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:32:01 PM

Because no one can find it, if it is really there, then 30 sec, worth all these posts? I am sure it took you more than 30 sec to do you post.

The simple fact is: THEY CAN NOT PROVIDE THE SIMPLE INFO, Because it is not there!

Huh?  Huh

If you can't find a multisig address with transactions associated with it on the XC blockchain, then why don't you create your own multisig address and do some transactions with it to see how it works? Yes, I could do this myself in the time it took me to make this post, but I am not going to do it. You can do it yourself because you are the one who wants to see how it works. Do your own research, please.

If there are indeed no multisig addresses on the blockchain with transactions associated with them, then the only thing that proves is that no one has used multisig on the XC blockchain. It most certainly does not prove that this feature has not been implemented.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:33:35 PM

If more fuds on this thread, I will close it and open a self-mod one. I am looking for simple facts, nothing is complicated at all.

hahaha pussy!

Huh?  Huh

If you can't find a multisig address with transactions associated with it on the XC blockchain, then why don't you create your own multisig address and do some transactions with it to see how it works? Yes, I could do this myself in the time it took me to make this post, but I am not going to do it. You can do it yourself because you are the one who wants to see how it works. Do your own research, please.

If there are indeed no multisig addresses on the blockchain with transactions associated with them, then the only thing that proves is that no one has used multisig on the XC blockchain. It most certainly does not prove that this feature has not been implemented.

I tried to tell them the hole time.. They don't listen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: