Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:36:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 11 days, $1.5 billion in market cap vaporized  (Read 1503 times)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:56:34 PM

Bitcoin will be up soon. Don't worry buddy!
I agree with this statement. It's just market manipulation. Don't you think so guys?

It's Just? Money was taken. It's now in someone else's fiat account. and they will buy back in at the bottom and do it again....
Big money players have entered the crypto markets and they are sucking all the money out just like they do on the NASDAQ, FOREX or even the precious metals. Manipulation is big money sweeping the pot off the poker table and placing an ante up on the next hand. You just lost the last hand!
New game each time!  Don't be fooled Roll Eyes

I like to think about it like that bitcoins just switched hands, and that they are in better place right now.

Like i previously stated many times, there is no certanty in anything, one can only guess, but i would hardly say that this race is over..
Infrastructure wont just go away and disappear over night, and niether will the general interest in bitcoin, but good luck hoping
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:27:56 AM

I agree with this statement. It's just market manipulation. Don't you think so guys?

It's Just? Money was taken. It's now in someone else's fiat account. and they will buy back in at the bottom and do it again....
Big money players have entered the crypto markets and they are sucking all the money out just like they do on the NASDAQ, FOREX or even the precious metals. Manipulation is big money sweeping the pot off the poker table and placing an ante up on the next hand. You just lost the last hand!
Isn't that just a speculation? We should wait and see what happens in the future.
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:31:51 AM

I like to think about it like that bitcoins just switched hands, and that they are in better place right now.

Like i previously stated many times, there is no certanty in anything, one can only guess, but i would hardly say that this race is over..
Infrastructure wont just go away and disappear over night, and niether will the general interest in bitcoin, but good luck hoping
I agree with you about uncertainty. And I like to know your speculation about new owners.

Speaking of the infrastructure, it's just the beginning. We should expect much more in the near future.
Justine

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:10:23 AM

Sell in May and go away.
BTW - Bitcoin was $100 in August 2013.  Tell me which bank savings' plan or portfolio brings a 5 fold return?

Doesn't 5 folds return scare you even a little? What happen if it dropped 30-40% from here?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: