Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Diamondback  (Read 11124 times)
pepi

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:14:51 AM

WTS 10 DBK = 1 BTC. PM me to offer

I cant take ownership of a market place so why don't you start a thread in the Altcoin Marketplace section, I am sure people will join and I can edit the OP with the link.

10 DBK 1 BTC?
So it is 1000 times more stronger then Monero?
And you can get 10 DBK in few hours Smiley
I think it is overpriced... maybe 10 DBK, as 0.001 BTC
And also I suggest to dev that give us some exchange especially for DBK ( like he does for Greencoin)
deathchuck

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:39:28 AM

There's no limit with crypto's price, so it's very crazy, may be we can't understand. Syncoins is the example. Why don't DBK will raise 0,1BTC?

mere-mortal (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:46:03 AM

I cant take ownership of a market place so why don't you start a thread in the Altcoin Marketplace section, I am sure people will join and I can edit the OP with the link.

10 DBK 1 BTC?
And also I suggest to dev that give us some exchange especially for DBK ( like he does for Greencoin)

Please dont associate me with Greenbacks (greencoin) it has the same name as what I am planning, my thread is here, but is in no way anything to do with me.

pepi

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:37:02 AM

There's no limit with crypto's price, so it's very crazy, may be we can't understand. Syncoins is the example. Why don't DBK will raise 0,1BTC?
Because we cannot sell it anywhere: reason is as you see simple Smiley
pepi

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:39:13 AM

10 DBK 1 BTC?

Please dont associate me with Greenbacks (greencoin) it has the same name as what I am planning, my thread is here, but is in no way anything to do with me.

GreenBacks Launch

Opis100% Pre-Sale/IPO Coin - No Miners Needed 1 of 4 Coin Series including DOSH, SILVERBACK & DIAMONDBACK

So you say you have nothing with that coin, and this is what is write in description...

mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:01:18 AM

10 DBK 1 BTC?

GreenBacks Launch

Opis100% Pre-Sale/IPO Coin - No Miners Needed 1 of 4 Coin Series including DOSH, SILVERBACK & DIAMONDBACK

So you say you have nothing with that coin, and this is what is write in description...

I have Greenback, not Greenbacks in the pipeline. I have nothing to do with Greenbacks. They are everything I am trying to get away from in the Holdback Movement. I am in an uncomfortable position, because of the similarity in names, but also dont want to change it, as there are big holes in what Greenbacks is promsing.

Visit here, and tell me if you find them, I cant. then visit their website and get back to me, or post on their thread that you cant find it, and see if the moderator on the moderated thread allows it.
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:04:36 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 09:31:18 AM by mere-mortal

10 DBK 1 BTC?

GreenBacks Launch

I have Greenback, not Greenbacks in the pipeline. I have nothing to do with Greenbacks. They are everything I am trying to get away from in the Holdback Movement. I am in an uncomfortable position, because of the similarity in names, but also dont want to change it, as there are big holes in what Greenbacks is promsing.

Visit here, and tell me if you find them, I cant. then visit their website and get back to me, or post on their thread that you cant find it, and see if the moderator on the moderated thread allows it.

Also please point me to where you read:

mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:31:56 AM

10 DBK 1 BTC?

GreenBacks Launch

Never mind found it eventually, all good
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:35:57 AM

To further explain what I mean by ownership:

I don't believe a dev, or dev team, should be moderating a Marketplace thread, A member of the community should contact some Escrow providers, and start a thread in the marketplace section of this forum. At no point should any entity manage or control two different aspects, this leaves the door open to abuse.

Miners-mine
Marketplace-trades
Dev-devs
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:01:45 AM

I use pool http://dbk.extremepool.org/. With 1.7KH/s leaves 5 DBK in day. Should leave 20 DBK. Pool steals?
How many mining you in day?
Whether it is possible to use Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner for solo mining?
deathchuck

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:09:21 AM

1.7KH/s = 5 DBK/day is normal, hard to mine DBK.

pepi

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:16:47 AM

I use pool http://dbk.extremepool.org/. With 1.7KH/s leaves 5 DBK in day. Should leave 20 DBK. Pool steals?
How many mining you in day?
Whether it is possible to use Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner for solo mining?
Yes, you are right.
Or calculator doesn't work well or something is fishy...

You cannot use any miner except miner in daemon for solo mining.
All app for mining from Claymore is POOL version, and you need SOLO version.
And that is difference.
Also you cannot use it with proxy, same story.
In theory if someone can make local poll, then you should be able to mine solo with pool version. But that is just theory.
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:21:57 AM

Because we cannot sell it anywhere: reason is as you see simple Smiley

After Silverback launch tonight, I will re-contact and re-email some exchanges, If anybody would like to suggest or Help. Pm or post your veiws
pepi

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:49:04 AM

C-Cex
Al new x11/13/15/scrypt coin go there, but I dont know how they will accept cryptonight coin.
pepi

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:56:37 AM

It is not normal.
With 6 KH/S pool found block every 30 minutes ( block is 1.99 DBK)
So , user with 1.7 KH/s should find it every 100 minutes one block ( even with solo mining)
Since day have 1440 minutes, user should find aprox 14 blocks *1.99 ( per block) about -- 28 DBK per day
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:14:53 PM

It is not normal.
With 6 KH/S pool found block every 30 minutes ( block is 1.99 DBK)
So , user with 1.7 KH/s should find it every 100 minutes one block ( even with solo mining)
Since day have 1440 minutes, user should find aprox 14 blocks *1.99 ( per block) about -- 28 DBK per day

It is not inconceivable that one person is solomining with 3 to 4 K/h, that would mean the pool is not mining blocks in a way that can be calculated. there should be 225 blocks mined per Day depending on diff, as now.

Pool has less than a third of network hash (225*1.999)/3 =149.925DBK

So either someone is soloming more than 7 k/h with the open source pool software, or there are still DBK to be confirmed

I dont mine, but cant see how there could be anyway it could be manipulated.
Dimid

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:36:18 PM

Pool per day produces about 100 coins.
7.5 KH/S pool, 1.7 KH/S mine. 20% of the entire network pool, so I must collect 20 coins per day.
Even if many losses will have me, then 10 coins should be, but not 5.
Pool underpays.

P.S. Sorry for my English
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:45:18 PM

7.5 KH/S pool, 1.7 KH/S mine. 20% of the entire network pool, so I must collect 20 coins per day.
Pool underpays.

No, sorry from me I should not get involved
33zer0w0lf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 01:38:37 PM

Pool underpays.

that's not how it works.
the pool pays based on shares submitted towards each block.

if it takes 100 shares to hit a block then you will get paid proportionally to the amount of shares you submitted.

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
Dimid

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:10:00 PM

that's not how it works.
the pool pays based on shares submitted towards each block.

if it takes 100 shares to hit a block then you will get paid proportionally to the amount of shares you submitted.

Yes, I understand that well.
And yet, the underpayment is obvious.

P.S. Thank you all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: