Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best job to get 1 BTC?  (Read 1076 times)
Bizmark13 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:49:20 AM

Hi, since my goal is to make 1 BTC, and numerous posts around here say that getting a job and converting that fiat to BTC is the best way to reach this goal, I was wondering what jobs are the best for getting 1 BTC? I have some very basic experience in HTML and CSS and I also took introductory courses on Python and Java programming. I am also mid-way through a bachelor in biochemistry and a minor in computer science.

I'm currently living with my parents and my income is $0 a week. Sad Some of the jobs that I'm considering right now include freelance web development, programmer, or perhaps something research-related.

Thanks.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:51:37 AM

Depends on your skills and the project. Keep an eye on the Project Development and Services sections. Sometimes there are job offers for developers etc. You could also post on www.reddit.com/r/jobs4bitcoins.
SeanArce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:01:55 AM

president

www.onefamous.org
https://soundcloud.com/naer-sri
15ZmN3d7WZDo4WbZwPFJMZcPMBDUkueGH7 - my  btc address
Bizmark13 (OP)

Activity: 462

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:02:52 AM

Depends on your skills and the project. Keep an eye on the Project Development and Services sections. Sometimes there are job offers for developers etc. You could also post on www.reddit.com/r/jobs4bitcoins.

Thanks for that link. Looks like a Bitcoin version of Fiverr. I guess another possibility is to learn how to day trade and start trading altcoins or learning to use Photoshop and doing design work. The first option would be very risky however since I've heard that this is also a great way to lose money.

I can see how being a developer would be a nice job that would be well suited for someone like me but I fear that my programming skills aren't good enough. When analyzing code, I can see the gist of how the methods work and what objects go where and much of C++ and PHP looks very familiar to me but even writing something as simple as a chess program or a Tetris clone in Java would probably push the limits of my abilities.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:11:24 AM

what is the best job

http://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/comments/2decbp/hiring_browse_female_asses_for_me_serious/

Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
Katarina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:31:51 AM

Hi, since my goal is to make 1 BTC, and numerous posts around here say that getting a job and converting that fiat to BTC is the best way to reach this goal, I was wondering what jobs are the best for getting 1 BTC? I have some very basic experience in HTML and CSS and I also took introductory courses on Python and Java programming. I am also mid-way through a bachelor in biochemistry and a minor in computer science.

I'm currently living with my parents and my income is $0 a week. Sad Some of the jobs that I'm considering right now include freelance web development, programmer, or perhaps something research-related.

Thanks.

You are already on the right track, look at your signature. Smiley
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:23:11 PM

take it out of your 401k like i did   Tongue

i am here.
Altminer79

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:54:08 PM

Well, Web Developers are a good source of income, you could start out designing for others on forums. Whenever you get really good, you could learn SEO and join a CPA/PPD Network and make tons if you're good. There are some CPA/PPD networks coming out with BTC pay-out, go google some and find what's perfect for you.
CozyLife

Activity: 84

Theymos, unban my account.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 05:00:07 PM

Do anything you know of that gets you any kind of money and either keep it as BTC or convert it to BTC if it isn't paid in BTC. You're a full member, so signature ad campaigns will pay you more and they will be some of the easiest money you'll see.

Due to an article that BitcoinTalk didn't like that I wrote on CCN, my account is banned. Theymos refuses to reply to my request for hearing his side of the story instead of banning my account. Please sign my petition to get Theymos to unban my account. Thank you.
specgamer

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:31:14 AM

Thanks.

If you want to actually get out of the house, and make a difference for your future... don't worry about how much money you make now.
If you worry about making BTC over knowledge, your hurting yourself. Adapt your skills, and make big $$$

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:09:47 AM

1 BTC for what? Month?

Deppends where you live.

If you want make money by internet, I guess programming and web development, if it is in real life, we can't say if we don't know how is the market in your country.

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:13:03 AM

1 BTC for what? Month?

Deppends where you live.

If you want make money by internet, I guess programming and web development, if it is in real life, we can't say if we don't know how is the market in your countr.

Agreed.

A ton of people on jobs4BTC usually come on wanting a web based progammer. JS, HTML, PHP, to just setting up forum software. I'd get involved in that and also learn another language.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:41:55 PM

Well if you were a Hero member it would take you ~2 months with a signature campaign if you could post that much (quality posts, else you would get banned pretty quickly for spamming).
You could try selling some of the stuff that you need for BTC (that you would otherwise for your own currency). Also you could go to the Services section on the forum and look for work/offer your skill set in a new thread.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:42:36 PM

1 BTC for what? Month?

Deppends where you live.

If you want make money by internet, I guess programming and web development, if it is in real life, we can't say if we don't know how is the market in your countr.

Agreed.

A ton of people on jobs4BTC usually come on wanting a web based progammer. JS, HTML, PHP, to just setting up forum software. I'd get involved in that and also learn another language.

This is true.
Real money on Internet you can earn just if you have some good skills and knowledge (programming is very good example, web design etc.).
In this case you can offer your services as freelancer and work for any client in the world, no limits (beauty ofInternet, no borders Smiley )

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Predictbtc

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:47:40 PM

Very simple offer service of what you are good at for bitcoins. Like there no good income without any skills or knowledge, you must know something more than others do and offer It to other people.
Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:54:35 PM

a local bitcoin mining outfit in my area (Sarasota) wanted someone to cold call people to sell them hashing power.  i'm sure many other cities have similar outfits (or start your own) Smiley

i am here.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:13:08 PM

base on your skill i think there is some service that make you earn more than BTC 1
Service

for example :
SEO expert
Looking for a node.js + mongoDB developper
and many more than fit to your skill  Smiley

Smiley
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:35:09 PM

intelligence depends on you Smiley if you are a great hacker can quickly certainly 1 btc: D
but unfortunately I can not hack or on programmer and I am very ignorant about it Smiley

essence of hard work and effort can certainly be 1 btc like me and it took less than 2 weeks Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: