Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Ѿ[JUDGE]Ѿ ҉ Judge Coin ҉ Ѿ[NEW MULTI-POOL @ http://judge.bemining.net/]Ѿ  (Read 24498 times)
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:12:57 PM

fucking dev inactive

Once again, no we aren't. Mastermine and myself are the current devs and we are working. I can't reveal anything at this time but the Judge community will be the first to know when we get there.
bagholder blind no plan what working ?

I'm sorry I don't understand your question. Say again please?
look topic and irc i think not working. website down. ... what your team working or scam?

Yes the website is down as we don't have access to the hosting or previous webpage. Are you actually aware of what a scam is? By me saying i'm working on something, that isn't a scam, it's me announcing that something is being worked on.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:42:06 AM

fucking dev inactive

Once again, no we aren't. Mastermine and myself are the current devs and we are working. I can't reveal anything at this time but the Judge community will be the first to know when we get there.
bagholder blind no plan what working ?

I'm sorry I don't understand your question. Say again please?
look topic and irc i think not working. website down. ... what your team working or scam?

Yes the website is down as we don't have access to the hosting or previous webpage. Are you actually aware of what a scam is? By me saying i'm working on something, that isn't a scam, it's me announcing that something is being worked on.

I will be transferring the JudgeCoin domain over to Bonners as soon as I get his Godaddy information.
Vincent1688

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:14:37 PM

Dev if you've given up, would you be so kind to close the thread and let people know? Cry Cry Cry
Bonn3rs

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:17:10 PM

Dev if you've given up, would you be so kind to close the thread and let people know? Cry Cry Cry

Read up. I've run out of different ways to say it.

Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:08:59 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 12:04:04 PM by sdersdf2

June 29:

Quote from: judgecrypto link=topic=666335.msg7588334#msg7588334

You ask a fair question and I will do my best to answer it.

What I am bringing to the table is first of all stability.  Your question was why even do it?  Why not just buy an existing alt coin?  Well, like many people here I have been burned and burned bad.  Now when you get burned it is not just about the money.  Actually worse is the loss in human trust that hits you when you get scammed.  The only coin I can trust to not dump and run on me is my coin.

I have been saying in OP the initial price of the coin should not be high.  The reason for that is that at birth it will have no utility other than a shared general ledger.  In fact I do not have a permanent dev identified.  As such I am not anticipating that it will be the most profitable to mine.  People who mine it I hope are long term believers who are sick and tired of shit coin this or shit coin that every day with some other promise that it will make all your cares go away.

The value in the judge coin lays in the way in which I will operate it.  First starting with no premine, instamine, or IPO.  No one gets an advantage out of the gate.  If people mine to dump then those who believe early will get a chance to invest early at a reduced price.  Personally I am hoping to buy my own fair share on the market as I will have none to start.  I have no gpu farm and there is no instamine. 3 Pools will support the initial launch and the blocks are not front loaded so that a small group cleans up.

What I would like to see is for the community to identify a need.  Then try to compile those resources needed to accomplish the need.  That is where the fun and challenge is.  I think more than the group just trying to make a quick buck, exists a group that wants to be part of something.  I am offering that something.  I hope you will join me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=666335.msg7588334#msg7588334

July 22:

Quote from: judgecrypto link=topic=666335.msg7965029#msg7965029

One thing I have tried to balance is to prevent the typical "Hype" that goes along with most scam coins, but at the same time tout the actual benefits of Judge Coin.

Judge Coin is just over two weeks old and nearing the end of PoW in a few hours.  That will decrease the influx of new coins drastically.  A lot of coins suffer when they switch to PoS, but I feel those are mostly because they start out severely hyped up.

One thing I want to emphasize is that we will be looking at projects.  We wont be in a rush to promise some feature next week.  I intend to identify a feature, see if we can develop it in house or if we need to outsource some dev assistance and if necessary procure those resources with community assistance.

These types of development projects take time.  I am not going anywhere which is why I post my real bio up so people can rest assured I am here to drive Judge Coin for the long run.
This is the kind of coin you can hold for the long term knowing that things will only get better with time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=666335.msg7965029#msg7965029

lol. rip.
kaliostro

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:10:53 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 05:57:36 AM by kaliostro

why wallet dont synchronized? this coin RIP?
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:15:08 AM

why wallet dont synchronized? this coin RIP?

My wallet is sync no problem. Coin is still going we have a ton to handle there is a huge plan undergoing thats taking a lot of efforts and we have lost some team members. So right now our focus has been less social and more on current plans.  When we release more information everything will be clear. The coin is not dead though and the wallet is working fine for me.

Its like we say this every other post we need some time guys were trying! A lot is going on and we are trying to stay true to our roots in not releasing information before its due time.  The coin is no doubt struggling on the exchange but we are working to assure dedicated users are rewarded! Please bare with us theres nowhere left to go but up Smiley
kaliostro

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:32:56 AM

I download the wallet judgecoin-qt-v1.1.2.zip (http://www.judgecrypto.com/featured-coins.html), open judgecoin-qt.exe and i see "0 active connection(s) to Judgecoin network"... why? and my balance "0", where is my coins?
Bonn3rs

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:09:40 AM

I download the wallet judgecoin-qt-v1.1.2.zip (http://www.judgecrypto.com/featured-coins.html), open judgecoin-qt.exe and i see "0 active connection(s) to Judgecoin network"... why? and my balance "0", where is my coins?

If you only opened the wallet for a few seconds, that will explain the lack of connections. Open it and leave it open. The only way for you to have lost your coins is if you deleted your wallet.dat If you did, look in your recycle bin and if you deleted it from there too, they're pretty much gone forever. If you've just downloaded a new wallet, find the old one and replace the wallet data.

kaliostro

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:46:39 PM

If you only opened the wallet for a few seconds, that will explain the lack of connections. Open it and leave it open. The only way for you to have lost your coins is if you deleted your wallet.dat If you did, look in your recycle bin and if you deleted it from there too, they're pretty much gone forever. If you've just downloaded a new wallet, find the old one and replace the wallet data.
I downloaded and opened judgecoin-qt-v1.1.2 on another computer, then i closed judgecoin-qt. Then i copied wallet.dat from my first computer and past in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\judgecoin.
Then i opened judgecoin-qt-v1.1.2 and i can see all my transaction, but i dont have connection and my balance is "0" and in "transaction status" i see: Generated but not accepted(mined) or conflicted(received with pool), any help?
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:08:04 PM

"These types of development projects take time.  I am not going anywhere which is why I post my real bio up so people can rest assured I am here to drive Judge Coin for the long run.
This is the kind of coin you can hold for the long term knowing that things will only get better with time."

WTF......I am sorry, but you are a dick for abandoning this coin!!!!!
Bonn3rs

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:13:04 PM

"These types of development projects take time.  I am not going anywhere which is why I post my real bio up so people can rest assured I am here to drive Judge Coin for the long run.
This is the kind of coin you can hold for the long term knowing that things will only get better with time."

I'm sorry that you think someone leaving a coin for deeply personal reasons makes them a "dick" but if you knew the circumstances rather than just wildly throwing abuse at people, we would have a much nicer community.

Bonn3rs

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:17:20 PM

I downloaded and opened judgecoin-qt-v1.1.2 on another computer, then i closed judgecoin-qt. Then i copied wallet.dat from my first computer and past in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\judgecoin.
Then i opened judgecoin-qt-v1.1.2 and i can see all my transaction, but i dont have connection and my balance is "0" and in "transaction status" i see: Generated but not accepted(mined) or conflicted(received with pool), any help?

Try deleting the blockchain and redownloading. If it then can't sync, copy the blockchain from your old computer too. Also does the wallet.dat work on the old computer now or is that broken too?

Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:32:44 AM

It is unfortunate but where is Satoshi Nakamoto? Just sayin... Not all leaders stick around, even the successful ones.  Sometimes stuff happens. Right now things are like I mentioned lots of work to do.  We release after work is complete and ready for public Smiley unless trolls step in and really screw things up o.O O.o JUST SAYIN
sdersdf2

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:11:31 PM

It is unfortunate but where is Satoshi Nakamoto? Just sayin... Not all leaders stick around, even the successful ones.  Sometimes stuff happens. Right now things are like I mentioned lots of work to do.  We release after work is complete and ready for public Smiley unless trolls step in and really screw things up o.O O.o JUST SAYIN

I think his issue with judgecrypto is that judgecrypto pretended he was different than any of the other "devs" or traders here, when he and his coin were just the same old song: he's in when he thinks there's a buck to be made and out when it looks like there's no longer a buck to be made. Probably dumped his load before he left while pretending this was something special and different.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:38:57 PM

I think his issue with judgecrypto is that judgecrypto pretended he was different than any of the other "devs" or traders here, when he and his coin were just the same old song: he's in when he thinks there's a buck to be made and out when it looks like there's no longer a buck to be made. Probably dumped his load before he left while pretending this was something special and different.

Exactly and thanks for putting that into different words for me!  The above comment in reply about Satoshi Nakamoto is a bit ridiculous, when did Satoshi Nakamoto ever promise "I am not going anywhere"?  For those of us that got involved STRICTLY based on the promises of JudgeCrypto sticking around and being a different kind of dev are EXTREMELY disappointed and probable a bit pissed for his failure to deliver on those promises.
Bonn3rs

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:12:00 PM

Exactly and thanks for putting that into different words for me!  The above comment in reply about Satoshi Nakamoto is a bit ridiculous, when did Satoshi Nakamoto ever promise "I am not going anywhere"?  For those of us that got involved STRICTLY based on the promises of JudgeCrypto sticking around and being a different kind of dev are EXTREMELY disappointed and probable a bit pissed for his failure to deliver on those promises.

I understand your point but calling someone a dick when they have to leave a project for personal reasons is still uncalled for. If it was straight up abandoned I'd be right beside you. The development fund was transferred over before he left.

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:24:57 PM

You know, you are right perhaps.......but I didn't call em a dick because he had personal issues, I called him a dick because he promised myself and this community he would NOT be like other devs and abandon his coin.  No matter the reason, he broke that promise and it pretty well screwed this coin.  Maybe the new team can take it forward, but history says when a dev abandons a coin.....the coin dies with him.

I will apologize for calling him a dick since it seems to have offended you and I have no desire to offend anyone that has not directly harmed me or the community, but this was and is still f'ed up!
Bonn3rs

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:33:48 PM

You know, you are right perhaps.......but I didn't call em a dick because he had personal issues, I called him a dick because he promised myself and this community he would NOT be like other devs and abandon his coin.  No matter the reason, he broke that promise and it pretty well screwed this coin.  Maybe the new team can take it forward, but history says when a dev abandons a coin.....the coin dies with him.

I will apologize for calling him a dick since it seems to have offended you and I have no desire to offend anyone that has not directly harmed me or the community, but this was and is still f'ed up!

I do understand that and believe me I was hurt too. All I can say is keep an eye on this thread and hopefully Mastermine and I will show you that we can do something for this community in Judgecoin Smiley We aren't a million miles away from being able to make announcements any more.

sdersdf2

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:19:34 PM

"These types of development projects take time.  I am not going anywhere which is why I post my real bio up so people can rest assured I am here to drive Judge Coin for the long run.

It is unfortunate but where is Satoshi Nakamoto? Just sayin... Not all leaders stick around, even the successful ones.  Sometimes stuff happens. Right now things are like I mentioned lots of work to do.  We release after work is complete and ready for public Smiley unless trolls step in and really screw things up o.O O.o JUST SAYIN

Exactly and thanks for putting that into different words for me!  The above comment in reply about Satoshi Nakamoto is a bit ridiculous, when did Satoshi Nakamoto ever promise "I am not going anywhere"?  For those of us that got involved STRICTLY based on the promises of JudgeCrypto sticking around and being a different kind of dev are EXTREMELY disappointed and probable a bit pissed for his failure to deliver on those promises.

Just to clarify - I never got sucked into buying any Judgecoin. I've just been an observer ever since judgecrypto shifted his role from presenting himself as some kind of impartial judge of coins, then started favoring and actively promoting coins like Silkcoin on exchange trollboxes and elsewhere (Silkcoin, of course, blew up). Before starting his own coin, presenting it as a refuge from scam/hype/blipcoins. He's a coin trader, just like the rest of us. Only the pretense of being a special/impartial judge distinguished him, apparently only temporarily.

If personal issues are really what took him away, my apologies, however, the things I've seen on this forum have a way of making one cynical about human nature. I suspect no personal issues are keeping the "judge" from the coin markets and looking for the next hot coin to trade in -- judgecoin, and his past promises, be damned. I think he's been online regularly - just not in this thread - since he supposedly "departed" for personal issues. Fact, not FUD.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: