Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Ѿ[JUDGE]Ѿ ҉ Judge Coin ҉ Ѿ[NEW MULTI-POOL @ http://judge.bemining.net/]Ѿ  (Read 24498 times)
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:43:50 PM

Even a coin with no premine and no ipo and no instamine and dev who is't subscribed yesterday, can be scam coin and judge coin has proved that

Scam coin? how so? Because it doesn't go the way you expected it? We have yet to get any offered help from the community and still include JudgeCoin in our plans and continue to work on the future for JudgeCoin holders.  We have been trying to hurry but our team is not what it once was and there is much more outside of crypto going on in each of our lives (this does not mean I will ever stop, I do not intend to ever quit being a part of this community).  But how could it possibly be a scam? I still have the same judge account holding even more judge then i started with (35k at the moment, not much but im poor and thats what I have accumulated). I dont have money to invest or hold up markets nor do I have 100 friends with deep pockets to make investors happy with pumps. The plan for Judge is going to be a big change. Bittrex has already been informed and they will not be removing Judge markets. We can only hope that in the future the community will step forward and try to help us in creating a better crypto.  In time this will all make sense. For now know that we are working and this is not a scam. I dont tell anyone to invest I have not once said to buy Judgecoin. I have not once released any information prior to its finish. I can only move forward and try to improve our future.
"We can only hope that in the future the community will step forward and try to help us in creating a better crypto. " <~~~ how to help? community  can't help if dev team no have plan,talkingcontradiction.

We have a plan, we are working to protect our ideas before we release them. Wait and we will tell you how you can help when we release all of our new projects.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:11:41 PM

Lol give more shit waiting 2 month for nothing and lose money.
gpools

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:14:02 PM

Wait 1 day 1 month ,1 year  or 1000 years?
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:23:53 AM

Lol give more shit waiting 2 month for nothing and lose money.

The price has been constant for the last 2 weeks, you aren't losing unless you keep selling at 200 and rebuying at 270sats. Anyway I said before you'd be ignored if you didn't have any none FUD so you have now been ignored by me.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
gpools

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:55:56 AM

Welcome to ignored , i'm waiting price up  dump all shit Undecided
llcoolj

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:24:36 PM

Why my wallet (version 1.1.2) does not connect to the network? WTF? -----  0 active connection(s) to Judgwcoin network ------ Huh?
Mastermine

Activity: 440

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:59:39 AM

Even a coin with no premine and no ipo and no instamine and dev who is't subscribed yesterday, can be scam coin and judge coin has proved that

Scam coin? how so? Because it doesn't go the way you expected it? We have yet to get any offered help from the community and still include JudgeCoin in our plans and continue to work on the future for JudgeCoin holders.  We have been trying to hurry but our team is not what it once was and there is much more outside of crypto going on in each of our lives (this does not mean I will ever stop, I do not intend to ever quit being a part of this community).  But how could it possibly be a scam? I still have the same judge account holding even more judge then i started with (35k at the moment, not much but im poor and thats what I have accumulated). I dont have money to invest or hold up markets nor do I have 100 friends with deep pockets to make investors happy with pumps. The plan for Judge is going to be a big change. Bittrex has already been informed and they will not be removing Judge markets. We can only hope that in the future the community will step forward and try to help us in creating a better crypto.  In time this will all make sense. For now know that we are working and this is not a scam. I dont tell anyone to invest I have not once said to buy Judgecoin. I have not once released any information prior to its finish. I can only move forward and try to improve our future.
"We can only hope that in the future the community will step forward and try to help us in creating a better crypto. " <~~~ how to help? community  can't help if dev team no have plan,talkingcontradiction.

im done with your fud.. again FUTURE... it says it directly in the quote you have taken... I can only disclose so much information at this time as we have chosen to do it this way. when the time is right everything will make more sense... If you sell after you bought at a higher price thats your own choice. Besides its unfair to ask the community for anything when we ourselves are still working to show what we need help with. Again nothing will make sense at this moment we are working to make sure all aspects are correct.  Doing it right takes time and making contacts outside of the cryptoworld takes time. Unfortunately we play a lot of hurry up and wait aswell. Anyways all I can continue to say is I am here and I wont stop working towards what we consider a great future. After we release more information there will be far less "secrets" and far more public information and work being released.  Aswell as far more public control (more information soon).  Big things in store it just takes a lot of effort for a small crowd to accomplish.  So just like us you must hurry up and wait.. All I can do is say I am here the markets will do as they do. We dont create fictitious news or hype to prevent price decline. We are working to permanently remove price decline.. Anyways time will tell all Smiley Hurry up and wait! Tongue

Why my wallet (version 1.1.2) does not connect to the network? WTF? -----  0 active connection(s) to Judgwcoin network ------ Huh?

It should be working mine is updating fine. Try just leaving it open for longer for some reason it seems to take awhile to get the first connection.  It resets and connects fine for me though.  If its your first time especially it will likely be a hurry up and wait game for you too hehe Tongue
gpools

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:56:50 AM

Grin lol thank you reply form shit dev team .  Dev team ask ppl buy support and now told that your choice.
llcoolj

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:57:29 PM

"We can only hope that in the future the community will step forward and try to help us in creating a better crypto. " <~~~ how to help? community  can't help if dev team no have plan,talkingcontradiction.

im done with your fud.. again FUTURE... it says it directly in the quote you have taken... I can only disclose so much information at this time as we have chosen to do it this way. when the time is right everything will make more sense... If you sell after you bought at a higher price thats your own choice. Besides its unfair to ask the community for anything when we ourselves are still working to show what we need help with. Again nothing will make sense at this moment we are working to make sure all aspects are correct.  Doing it right takes time and making contacts outside of the cryptoworld takes time. Unfortunately we play a lot of hurry up and wait aswell. Anyways all I can continue to say is I am here and I wont stop working towards what we consider a great future. After we release more information there will be far less "secrets" and far more public information and work being released.  Aswell as far more public control (more information soon).  Big things in store it just takes a lot of effort for a small crowd to accomplish.  So just like us you must hurry up and wait.. All I can do is say I am here the markets will do as they do. We dont create fictitious news or hype to prevent price decline. We are working to permanently remove price decline.. Anyways time will tell all Smiley Hurry up and wait! Tongue

It should be working mine is updating fine. Try just leaving it open for longer for some reason it seems to take awhile to get the first connection.  It resets and connects fine for me though.  If its your first time especially it will likely be a hurry up and wait game for you too hehe Tongue

I wait over 24 hours and write ------ 0 active connection(s) to Judgwcoin network -------  Huh
Mastermine

Activity: 440

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:29:11 AM

Grin lol thank you reply form shit dev team .  Dev team ask ppl buy support and now told that your choice.

I would really like you to show me when I or any of us told you to buy anything

Please just sell all your Judge and stop coming here if your not going to be supportive.  There Ive made a suggestion, I really hope you take it Wink.

Scam coin? how so? Because it doesn't go the way you expected it? We have yet to get any offered help from the community and still include JudgeCoin in our plans and continue to work on the future for JudgeCoin holders.  We have been trying to hurry but our team is not what it once was and there is much more outside of crypto going on in each of our lives (this does not mean I will ever stop, I do not intend to ever quit being a part of this community).  But how could it possibly be a scam? I still have the same judge account holding even more judge then i started with (35k at the moment, not much but im poor and thats what I have accumulated). I dont have money to invest or hold up markets nor do I have 100 friends with deep pockets to make investors happy with pumps. The plan for Judge is going to be a big change. Bittrex has already been informed and they will not be removing Judge markets. We can only hope that in the future the community will step forward and try to help us in creating a better crypto.  In time this will all make sense. For now know that we are working and this is not a scam. I dont tell anyone to invest I have not once said to buy Judgecoin. I have not once released any information prior to its finish. I can only move forward and try to improve our future.
"We can only hope that in the future the community will step forward and try to help us in creating a better crypto. " <~~~ how to help? community  can't help if dev team no have plan,talkingcontradiction.

im done with your fud.. again FUTURE... it says it directly in the quote you have taken... I can only disclose so much information at this time as we have chosen to do it this way. when the time is right everything will make more sense... If you sell after you bought at a higher price thats your own choice. Besides its unfair to ask the community for anything when we ourselves are still working to show what we need help with. Again nothing will make sense at this moment we are working to make sure all aspects are correct.  Doing it right takes time and making contacts outside of the cryptoworld takes time. Unfortunately we play a lot of hurry up and wait aswell. Anyways all I can continue to say is I am here and I wont stop working towards what we consider a great future. After we release more information there will be far less "secrets" and far more public information and work being released.  Aswell as far more public control (more information soon).  Big things in store it just takes a lot of effort for a small crowd to accomplish.  So just like us you must hurry up and wait.. All I can do is say I am here the markets will do as they do. We dont create fictitious news or hype to prevent price decline. We are working to permanently remove price decline.. Anyways time will tell all Smiley Hurry up and wait! Tongue

I wait over 24 hours and write ------ 0 active connection(s) to Judgwcoin network -------  Huh

That is strange is there anyone else having issues? I am still connected and still collecting stake myself. 23 connections at the moment
rgm108

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:57:35 AM

That is strange is there anyone else having issues? I am still connected and still collecting stake myself. 23 connections at the moment

No issues here. Can close and open wallet fine. (I don't even have a conf file)
Still staking like a beast with ~20 active connections.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
llcoolj

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:13:03 PM

I do not know what happens to this judgecoin wallet! I tried version 1.1.1.0 and 1.1.2.0 and shown me again ----- 0 active connection(s) to judgecoin network----- WTF  Huh
optiplex

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 04:49:20 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 07:35:09 AM by optiplex

So WTF is up with network I tried to sync a new wallet and having same problem as others, all connections get dropped and no sync.
My old wallet syncs up just fine and minting.  Also It's time to reveal something to boost value of Judge, I bought in early and got a Fat D**k in the A**.  JC bent me over good.  Where is the dev team Huh Is this dead and rotting?

So what is the problem with brand new wallets Huh?   If no new members to  network this is a closed system that will certainly fail Sad
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:18:10 AM

Hi,

I don't stop by this thread often, but saw that someone asked if other people's wallets were working. Don't know if you still want to know, since it's been a while since you posted, but just thought I would let you know my wallet is fine and still staking, just got a payout about 2 hours ago. v 1.1.2

Have a Good Day!

wutizurkwest

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:10:26 AM

I'm running 1.1.2 and I'm not connecting to any peers either.  Can someone post a list of known active IPs so those of us having issues can throw a few addnode= lines in judgecoin.conf?
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:12:40 PM

" This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 17th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC. "

RIP?
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:44:27 PM

" This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 17th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC. "

RIP?

You have been JUDGED lol:-)
blahcoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:06:48 PM

Only because this coin shifted from self moderated to open forum I am going to buy some.

It has a very low market cap and is the first coin I have noticed that goes in the right direction, toward free speech.

Fud keeps dev teams honest and the other coins that try to silence fud by self moderating should be boycotted.
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:05:15 PM

I'm running 1.1.2 and I'm not connecting to any peers either.  Can someone post a list of known active IPs so those of us having issues can throw a few addnode= lines in judgecoin.conf?

Hey. Looking quickly at me debug.log here are the connections that my wallet successfully connected to recently, but I do not have or need a conf file. So not sure if they are what are needed for addnodes, but figured couldn't hurt to try Smiley Hope it helps. Let me know if you need more or if there is another place I can look to help you out.

Have a Good day

DJCanh

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:06:25 PM

Judge needs to make a recovery fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: