Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:05:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your biggest fear in life? v. Real Talk  (Read 2723 times)
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:00:20 PM

Not achieving my goals
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:38:21 AM

I have a very deep-seated fear of forgetting my memories. The idea of getting Alzheimer's disease scares the shit out of me. I have this fear because it has occurred in my family in the last two generations.
Interesting topic, I hope for your sake that you do not get it.
I'm okay with forgetting memories (some if not a lot), but not with forgetting who I am, who my wife is and stuff like that.
I'm a bit afraid of that and similar diseases, or some very very bad accident in which I lose both of my legs/arms.
I have a very deep-seated fear of forgetting my memories. The idea of getting Alzheimer's disease scares the shit out of me. I have this fear because it has occurred in my family in the last two generations.
I'm okay with forgetting memories (some if not a lot), but not with forgetting who I am, who my wife is and stuff like that.
I'm a bit afraid of that and similar diseases, or some very very bad accident in which I lose both of my legs/arms.

This. Your memories are everything you are. I would also hate to die, regretting what could have been, what I could have done, what I didn't do.
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:47:45 AM

To be die Smiley I still can't accept an idea that everybody will be died Sad
L3G1T

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:50:51 AM

probs be dying ahaha!

Sample websites made for clients:
instagram shoutouts | kik usernames
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:07:33 PM

not enough time to really relax.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:45:09 PM

To be die Smiley I still can't accept an idea that everybody will be died Sad

it's okay. you just gotta spend your time alive well.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: