Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need pointed in the right direction  (Read 1102 times)
JLynn171 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:13:50 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 08:20:33 PM by JLynn171

I need to start a website for very low traffic small business i have on the side... it is totally unBTC related (custom hair bows and headbands for girls and custom dog collars) I only do few orders over the internet but use facebook and paypal atm for those... what i would like to do is expand a little bit and except BTC on small scale since I do all orders myself as they are all custom I cannot get too much volume at once as it would put me too far behind.... and here is the part that will probably get most to just skip right over this thread i am in now way shape or form in a position to offer much at all for these services that would really be worth the time put in, that is why i am just wanting maybe a tip or two like a good place to start and maybe a few things to look out for and hope i can get it up and running and efficient and if i fail at this then maybe i will come and offer a small amount for someone doing more than pointing me in right direction......
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:23:34 PM

I need to start a website for very low traffic small business i have on the side... it is totally unBTC related (custom hair bows and headbands for girls and custom dog collars) I only do few orders over the internet but use facebook and paypal atm for those... what i would like to do is expand a little bit and except BTC on small scale since I do all orders myself as they are all custom I cannot get too much volume at once as it would put me too far behind.... and here is the part that will probably get most to just skip right over this thread i am in now way shape or form in a position to offer much at all for these services that would really be worth the time put in, that is why i am just wanting maybe a tip or two like a good place to start and maybe a few things to look out for and hope i can get it up and running and efficient and if i fail at this then maybe i will come and offer a small amount for someone doing more than pointing me in right direction......

I'm confused about what u r actually looking for. A website to start with may be a step to the right direction...

Parsons

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:23:57 PM

Just make a simple wordpress site. That would easily suffice for your needs and there are literally hundreds of tutorials/themes (some of which completely free). Wordpress.org, not .com though...

BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 02:31:28 PM

hmm the answer is simple and near you everyday.
just ask hani and sting , both of them can help you in this matter

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
JLynn171 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:59:17 PM

hmm the answer is simple and near you everyday.
just ask hani and sting , both of them can help you in this matter

yeah that is what i figured, but i feel like they do soo much already lol would hate to overload them with random pettyness that why i put here hoping someone would come along like them .... that and you know me im spur of moment type person lol was jjust an idea i had pop in my head randomly to maybe help expand my small side business....
JLynn171 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:13:35 PM

I'm confused about what u r actually looking for. A website to start with may be a step to the right direction...

basically i already have the clientele but it is all facebook/paypal or local based i want to try and move it off facebook and give my customers option to pay in BTC
uvdmnte

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:10:45 PM

basically i already have the clientele but it is all facebook/paypal or local based i want to try and move it off facebook and give my customers option to pay in BTC

hi there,..maybe u can try creating your website at www.wix.com or www.namecheap.com/websites/onepager.aspx where you can do a one-pager website to promote your stuff off fb/pp. But if you already got clientele on fb and want to give them option to pay in BTC..I don't see why u can't do it on fb itself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: