Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:58:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to loan me BTC? And what do you want for it?  (Read 915 times)
RyanMilligan1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:02:46 PM

Make your offers, lenders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QuarantinedMoon

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:06:39 PM

No reference of how much you want lent?
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 04:35:06 PM

I still might be able to fulfill the amount and duration you've requested in my thread, given that you send the watch as collateral. For reference:

I'm looking for 5-10BTC loan for in real life selling/trading (more profitable) and as a little social experiment on the BTC community and it also helps spread the word on BTC.

You say no collateral but regardless I'll give you shares on cryptostocks to the same value of the loan you give me to keep for good meaning even when I pay back you can keep them. I'll also pay back whatever % interest rate you want on the loan for 30 days. I can take more than 10BTC if you want, up to yourself.

Like I said I'm writing a report on BTC, the community and doing a little social experiment that I'll publish at the end of the 30 days.

Would you consider a Hublot Rose Gold Big Bang men's watch as decent enough collateral?

Yes, this would be a valid collateral. Although, I'm not enough of a watch expert to verify the authenticity of this watch, so if you can find a trustworthy escrow that is a watch guru and is willing to accept the item, then we can start working out the terms.

edit: The likelyhood of a reputable escrow that knows a lot about high end watches might be slim. If you're willing to ship the watch and wait until I take it to a watch shop for them to verify it, then if everything checks out ok, I'll send you the btc based on agreed terms.

RyanMilligan1 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:06:38 AM

I still might be able to fulfill the amount and duration you've requested in my thread, given that you send the watch as collateral. For reference:

I'm looking for 5-10BTC loan for in real life selling/trading (more profitable) and as a little social experiment on the BTC community and it also helps spread the word on BTC.

You say no collateral but regardless I'll give you shares on cryptostocks to the same value of the loan you give me to keep for good meaning even when I pay back you can keep them. I'll also pay back whatever % interest rate you want on the loan for 30 days. I can take more than 10BTC if you want, up to yourself.

Like I said I'm writing a report on BTC, the community and doing a little social experiment that I'll publish at the end of the 30 days.

Would you consider a Hublot Rose Gold Big Bang men's watch as decent enough collateral?

Yes, this would be a valid collateral. Although, I'm not enough of a watch expert to verify the authenticity of this watch, so if you can find a trustworthy escrow that is a watch guru and is willing to accept the item, then we can start working out the terms.

edit: The likelyhood of a reputable escrow that knows a lot about high end watches might be slim. If you're willing to ship the watch and wait until I take it to a watch shop for them to verify it, then if everything checks out ok, I'll send you the btc based on agreed terms.

Sorry but a watch that cost me a little over £15'000 isn't what I'd consider collateral for a 5-10BTC loan.

Would you consider a smaller, no collateral loan of say 1-3BTC, for the same reason I mention in your thread.

Thanks
RyanMilligan1 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:09:07 AM

No reference of how much you want lent?

Any amount. The more, the better but it's all part of an experiment I'm doing as part of a report on Bitcoin and the bitcoin community.

You decide what you are willing to lend and what you want back. Anything 0.5BTC and above, I'll pay up to 20% interest on over 30 days. Maybe even higher if it's a significant loan.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:16:07 PM

i'll lend you .01 BTC and I want .015 BTC back.

RyanMilligan1 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:10:15 PM

i'll lend you .01 BTC and I want .015 BTC back.

It's for a 30 day period and since it's such a small amount I'd rather not accept it. Looking for at least 0.1 loans.

Will pay back 200% on all loans up to 0.35
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: