Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What I love about liberals and statists.  (Read 1395 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:08:41 PM

They always talk about being a "grown-up". If you want things your way, you're a "child".

It exemplifies how they grew up: Authoritarian parents and teachers that were obsessed with allotting privileges and making orders. What was the prize that was used to reinforce their behavior? Eventually being labeled a "grown-up".

In turn, the child becomes obsessed to living up to the authority their parents bullied down their throat. The people or "children" who don't follow authority need to be put in their place.

I will reckon most of these people had horrible rigid childhoods. They couldn't go outside when they wanted to. When they didn't do their homework, they were verbally abused by their parents and so forth.

Additionally, public schools only add to this abuse.

For example, I was put in bootcamp for refusing to do homework. I was forced to run until I vomited. I had to sit in a cubical eight hours a day with no restroom break while I was told I had a "poor attitude" for not doing the requests they forced upon me. Luckily, it only added to my resentment of the system.

Anyways, my point is, a lot of people on here act like abused slaves obsessed with getting approval from authority. It's a sad way to live.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:29:13 PM

You keep saying stuff like this but never have anything constructive to offer. Go whine to your mama. Better yet, write a book. Amygdala driven folks love vitriol and potty humor. Fear sells, baby.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:34:56 PM

Actually, the reason why Atlas....  by the way..

Shut up, Atlas.

..sorry about that.. has to post all of these bullshit anal excavations is because he has no friends or family that will waste even a second of their time on him, so he needs to keep bothering everyone on the internet to steal their opinions and pretend they are his own, then change his identity and try to pretend he always felt that way.

The worst thing that can happen to him is when you remind him that he used to be his former aliases. He is a coward and the weakest person I've ever known. He is only still alive because he doesn't want to damage what he feels is his perfect face, with a bullet.

Watch him completely evade this question:

Atlas, what was your last nickname before this?

Me: +1
Atlas: 0 (as usual)

Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:35:27 PM

My point: Do what you value and not what your daddy told you. If you value your master above all else, so be it.

In the end,  I am just making conversation. I don't owe you anything. You don't owe me anything.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:35:57 PM

The worst thing that can happen to him is when you remind him that he used to be his former aliases. He is a coward and the weakest person I've ever known. He is only still alive because he doesn't want to damage what he feels is his perfect face, with a bullet.

Watch him completely evade this question:

Atlas, what was your last nickname before this?

My point: Do what you value and not what your daddy told you. If you value your master above all else, so be it.

In the end,  I am just making conversation. I don't owe you anything. You don't owe me anything.

Goddamn I'm good. Called that a mile away.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 11:15:54 PM

Well, I'm liberal and as anti-authoritarian as they get. It seems to me that conservatives are the rule followers. They obey gods, police, etc. Hell, I wouldn't obey a god even if there was one. But it really comes down to individuals I suppose.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
redwraith

Activity: 188
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2012, 07:33:57 AM

+1
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 09, 2012, 08:14:56 AM

It's a sad way to live.
and thats your opinion. Some people like to get told what to do.
please shut up about how you know whats the right way to live. YOU DON'T. people are different.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
frisco2

Activity: 312
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 12:43:39 AM

Agree with OP. The book Hackers and Painters has a bit on this as well.

Crosspass -- a simple way to send passwords, encryption keys, bitcoin addresses, etc.
ElMoIsEviL

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 02:01:44 AM

Well, I'm liberal and as anti-authoritarian as they get. It seems to me that conservatives are the rule followers. They obey gods, police, etc. Hell, I wouldn't obey a god even if there was one. But it really comes down to individuals I suppose.

Do you obey Modern forms of Law? If so... you Obey a God (The State). Of course "laws" or "how one ought to behave" are not "wrong" per-say... especially not if voluntary and spread through education. What is wrong is authority being behind the enforcement. What is the difference between a Moral Lawgiver who happens to be a Space Daddy and a Moral Law Giver who happens to be an Earth Daddy? Not much imo.

To be Liberal and anti-authoritarian is not really possible. I mean you may be Socially Liberal but you, as a liberal, support Economic Regulations do you not? And that these be enforced by a State which in turn (at least on paper) is democratically elected and controlled by the people.

Thing is... what is on paper is not what reality has wrought for us.

ElMoIsEviL

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 02:14:28 AM

Bahahahaha, yeah, "anti-authoritarian" except for endorsing state sanctioning of queers marrying, illegal immigrants to vote, and against law abiding people to own firearms, and I bet I and "we" should pay for daddy mommas welfare, locked up hubby, and hell spawn in gangs, and pay for their medical bills too I bet.  You don't fool anybody!

Your post is even worse.

Endorsing "State Sanctioning of *queers marrying" is not Authoritarian. Individuals can marry whomever they please. Anybody who attempts to tell them they cannot ARE AUTHORITARIAN (that includes you).

There is no such thing as illegal immigration. It is a fantasy created by Nationalists and other individuals with small brains.

Yes.. Gun control is idiotic.

Momma's welfare is a non-argument. The State steals from everyone and lives off of "Government Programs". To attack the people (whom do not have access to the means of production) as being responsible for such problems (since we're absent "Freed Markets") is irrational imo.

Gangs are the result of Economic pooling of resources and an attempt to maximize ones own utility in the face of harsh environmental variables (in this case poverty for the most part). Gangs are a symptom not the cause of the problem.

Just saying.

ElMoIsEviL

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 02:50:32 AM

Bahahahaha, yeah, "anti-authoritarian" except for endorsing state sanctioning of queers marrying, illegal immigrants to vote, and against law abiding people to own firearms, and I bet I and "we" should pay for daddy mommas welfare, locked up hubby, and hell spawn in gangs, and pay for their medical bills too I bet.  You don't fool anybody!

Your post is even worse.

Endorsing "State Sanctioning of *queers marrying" is not Authoritarian. Individuals can marry whomever they please.

No actually they can't.  Thank you.

Anybody who attempts to tell them they cannot ARE AUTHORITARIAN (that includes you).

Stay away from my dog.  I'm serious.

There is no such thing as illegal immigration. It is a fantasy created by Nationalists and other individuals with small brains.

You are projecting.  I am sure there are plenty of lawyers out there who could prove to you otherwise.

Yes.. Gun control is idiotic.

Then why do you keep voting for it?

Lets try this again...

Simply answering "No actually they can't" is not an argument. Any imposition on an individuals right to self direction is a form of authority. Simply stating "No they can't" is a due to a prejudice you hold. I mean who is "they" other than people with differing preferences than yourself? This "us" against "them" mentality highlights a clear case of prejudice coupled with a superiority complex on your part Wink

Stay away from your dog? Not sure I comprehend what you're trying to communicate... some sort of macho Internet Bully crap perhaps?

I'm not projecting with regards to illegal immigration. We're all immigrants/migrants. It's just a matter of time (historical). Borders are not naturally created by natural events. Borders are a matter of perspective (we identify borders based on Nationalities). Nationalities are irrational. How? You proved it with your "Queers can't marry" garbage. We're not all the "same" by virtue of living in close proximity but rather by virtue of Genetic Variation/Drift. We are all variants of the same overall recipe.

I've never voted for "Firearms" prohibition. That claim came right out of your ass Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: