Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get a bad ripoffreport review removed from the top page of Google?  (Read 721 times)
DamonWestley (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:22:40 PM

My company has had someone post a negative reviews about it online at ripoffreport.com and the review is showing up in the top 10 of Google. Frankly it is really damaging to our reputation and I need to get these reviews removed completely, not just knocked down. Any suggestions?
jl2012
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1097

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:59:50 PM

Any suggestions?

please visit http://www.get_a_bad_review_removed.org .

Donation address: 374iXxS4BuqFHsEwwxUuH3nvJ69Y7Hqur3 (Bitcoin ONLY)
LRDGENPLYrcTRssGoZrsCT1hngaH3BVkM4 (LTC)
PGP: D3CC 1772 8600 5BB8 FF67 3294 C524 2A1A B393 6517
chanz

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:10:31 PM

That's the whole purpose of it. Just leave it be for the good of others.

My BTC address : 1KfS1c14Tg2hgQEVz2bCJeFox6FpyYFvM6
CozyLife

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Theymos, unban my account.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 04:16:58 PM

What's the name of your company and were the reviews accurate? If so, let it stay there so people don't get ripped off. If it's inaccurate, submit proof to the site and they might make a note stating that the rip off report was inaccurate and provide new information for people who see the report.

Due to an article that BitcoinTalk didn't like that I wrote on CCN, my account is banned. Theymos refuses to reply to my request for hearing his side of the story instead of banning my account. Please sign my petition to get Theymos to unban my account. Thank you.
DamonWestley (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:27:56 PM

Thanks everybody for suggesting. #CozyLife, I am sorry I don't want to say here. I just saw a video about remove ripoffreport review at youtube. I think I should try with them.. the video url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fcye4YRB7g Please have a look and let me know your thought.
Thanks in Advance
CozyLife

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Theymos, unban my account.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 04:53:14 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 05:04:08 PM by CozyLife

After watching that video, I created a Rip Off Report on Rip Off Report. Hopefully it shows up soon. If it doesn't, I'll let you know.

UPDATE: I filed a Rip Off Report on BlueHost for misleading advertising. The BlueHost report was filed almost instantly, but the one about Rip Off Report was silently ignored. This proves that Rip Off Report doesn't care if they damage other companies' reputations, but they care if they damage their own. Rip Off Report has it's uses, but they need to make it easy on companies who change their ways instead of charging beaucoup dollars to change something and never removing the report. They're more of a revenge site than a legitimate rip off reporting site. I just wish it was fully legitimate. They didn't even have enough time to verify what I had written. It shows they don't really care. What if BlueHost really was legitimate? It wouldn't be fair to allow my review to be posted.

Due to an article that BitcoinTalk didn't like that I wrote on CCN, my account is banned. Theymos refuses to reply to my request for hearing his side of the story instead of banning my account. Please sign my petition to get Theymos to unban my account. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: