Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT is DeaD < smart money where to now ? ? >  (Read 2773 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:48:07 PM

ok now that NxT is obviously dead for good (-30% on price today alone) + hacker owns and plays w/ 5% of the network --> price will go lower than low in weeks to come as anyone with brains can tell, where do smart people put their smart money?  Bitshares?  

im sorry for the NxT which was #1 candidate for best crypto project but this was too much.  the losses realized during NexT days are gonna make a lot of people sad to the core and even tho im not invested i am sad about this too.  too many good people lost their money bcuz of 1 bad guy.  a true drama also for bter (bankrupt).  fuck the one whos responsible for this.  karma will get her/him/it.

greetz from Ukraine to all fans !  never keep money on exchanges and keep eyes open !

~CfA~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex0909

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:54:38 PM

Well, you seem like you are invested.

Come on, you can't be stupid enough to think NXT is dead.. But this will speed up the Multigateway (Decentralized trading) which is already working and in beta.

A few guys dumping on old.bter.com made this -25%.
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:55:36 PM

Well not putting words in anyone's mouth but I recall many in the NXT community describe Qora as their backup if NXT ran into any problems.  Grin

Back the truck up!
From Above (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:56:37 PM

Come on, you can't be stupid enough to think NXT is dead.. But this will speed up the Multigateway (Decentralized trading) which is already working and in beta.

LOL alexy are obviously hardcore noob  Cheesy. . .    and no i am not invested in NxT but i have basic human empathy

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/#markets
BTER only has 18.09 % of the volume so the minority...

have fun when the 50M-master dumps on ur little stash my nifty boy... just joking. may god be on ur side.

the only thing holding up the price not going to freefall is cryptsy cuz deposits are not working LOL

~CfA~

cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:59:18 PM

i make it easy:
send your money to me
btc:
1GmBpPGuU1m2rkoMGpESRuQ52vv4SHWY7e

alex0909

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:09:18 PM

LOL alexy are obviously hardcore noob  Cheesy. . .    and no i am not invested in NxT but i have basic human empathy

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/#markets
BTER only has 18.09 % of the volume so the minority...

have fun when the 50M-master dumps on ur little stash my nifty boy... just joking. may god be on ur side.

the only thing holding up the price not going to freefall is cryptsy cuz deposits are not working LOL

~CfA~

You are funny, i might indeed have more crypto than you. But i am not bragging around, i did not call you a stupid selfish noob, who's arrogance and real life must be sad. So i dont allow you to trash talk me. Everyone knows you are a sockpuppet with an agenda looking to pump and dump by creating threads. (Sooo 2012 btw)

Well, people here are not that stupid. But i'll keep this thread and will come back in 6 months to remind you about your stupidness.
Thanks.
PoS

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

If you can be anything, be kind and fair

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:22:44 PM

Nxttycoin and NEMstake, what else?
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:24:38 PM

If you look somewhere to invest I guess ProzCoin has a lot to offer. I found about them yesterday (You can see my posts there.) Transparent and has some innovations.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740383.0
Sebastien256

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:04:18 PM

Really UP! This is what Nxt will be in the future, you know that Nxt will survive this, BTC did and so Nxt will.

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:06:21 PM

Node - Your money, your way

Its the only "Bitcoin 2.0"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590421.0
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 05:08:45 PM

ok now that NxT is obviously dead for good (-30% on price today alone) + hacker owns and plays w/ 5% of the network --> price will go lower than low in weeks to come as anyone with brains can tell, where do smart people put their smart money?  Bitshares?  

im sorry for the NxT which was #1 candidate for best crypto project but this was too much.  the losses realized during NexT days are gonna make a lot of people sad to the core and even tho im not invested i am sad about this too.  too many good people lost their money bcuz of 1 bad guy.  a true drama also for bter (bankrupt).  fuck the one whos responsible for this.  karma will get her/him/it.

greetz from Ukraine to all fans !  never keep money on exchanges and keep eyes open !

~CfA~

i honestly couldn't even be bothered to load it up on an exchange cross to watch it slowly fail - its really not ever that important -

Dark however.... waay down. someone has to get buying on that + who is going to give all these new LTC ASIC miners a free lunch if not some new buyer?

these are at least worth watching.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:54:02 PM

~CfA~

Lol why would be NXT dead, if instead of Bter, now some other guy owns 50 millions? What difference should that make to anyone?

if someone steal my euros, euro will not be dead. i just lost my euros. or if someone stole my potatoes or gold or horses. I dont have them, tief have them. What he stole, will not be impacted, if owner change.
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

~CfA~

Lol why would be NXT dead, if instead of Bter, now some other guy owns 50 millions? What difference should that make to anyone?

if someone steal my euros, euro will not be dead. i just lost my euros. or if someone stole my potatoes or gold or horses. I dont have them, tief have them. What he stole, will not be impacted, if owner change.

The 50mill NXT was not BTERs, it belonged to many individuals in the NXT community! So now a huge portion of the NXT community is alienated, and 1 thief has the power to drop a megaton bomb on the market.

NXTs done for.

distraido

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:13:46 PM

if anyone is interested i buy nxt for 0.00000001. you can send to this address NXT-A8Z6-328Q-ABV8-5FBNY
I think in the next days he will dump the 50M

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:33:55 PM

Bitshares ?  Roll Eyes

What the fuck is wrong with you guys and your little hard on for scammy coins and IP0's etc ?
is there some big problem with going with a normal simple honestly mined coin ?
Why all these elaborate scammy premined IPO scams are the only option ?

you guys thinking like that are fucking stupid and your coin is never gonna go anywhere.

NXT NEM BITSHARES etc etce tec
is all bullshit !
they were designed to make money and the currency services too prop it up and make it legit.
i wouldn't buy any of those kind of coins with someone else's BTC never mind my own LOL

i swear to god the majority think they get smarter in this scene but they just get more stupid more delusional and more ignorant.
you think buying the most intricate scam is the best one i guess huh ?

you invest in gay shit you get what you get.
you sell your family home to invest in some ipo premine gimmick dummy features / services scam coin then you deserve to lose your money.

the reality is most of you loiter around looking for a day 1 ground floor opportunity and what ever one you get in on is "teh gerateste coin eva !!!!!! to da moonz"
good luck with that  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:56:00 PM

Why they dont rollback this shit?

Anyway Qora gonna have a unique asset exchange soon
From Above (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:04:10 PM

price going lower by the minute

~CfA~

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:26:26 PM

~CfA~

The 50mill NXT was not BTERs, it belonged to many individuals in the NXT community! So now a huge portion of the NXT community is alienated, and 1 thief has the power to drop a megaton bomb on the market.

NXTs done for.

what do you mean was not their ofcourse it was they should just buy coins they lost and return to owners. is simple.
themasknetwork

Activity: 246

MaskNetwork lead developer

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 08:27:20 PM

~CfA~

If an entity sells only 0.1% of all euros in a single day, the next day you will need 1-2 kilos of 100 euro banknotes to buy a t-shirt. We are talking about a hacker that just received 5% of all NXT coins for FREE. Do you understand what that means ?? Price collapse.

I think a rollback could save NXT.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:30:27 PM

I don't think that NXT is dead would be more dead if they make rollback they just have some price damage that is all.
After some time people will forget about that hacker...

Attack network ? - What for where he can dump 1% and get easy  1500$ per dump...
hacker want money not kill NXT

After some time people will forgot about NXT theft and live will go on.
I can assure you in crypto people have one of most shortest memory.
So i don't think that 5% is so big deal for long run in week few months...
NXT price will recover.People forget very fast dumps anyway to find new investor is easier without
such history bag but GOOD coin will defend itself over time.

If an entity sells only 0.1% of all euros in a single day, the next day you will need 1-2 kilos of 100 euro banknotes to buy a t-shirt. We are talking about a hacker that just received 5% of all NXT coins for FREE. Do you understand what that means ?? Price collapse.

I think a rollback could save NXT.

BTC allso lost 10% of coin in hack and what is living all time...
in real - MANY exchanges have lost their coins but coin lives ( BTC DRK DOGE LTC BC... )
in longer run thiefs are not problem.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: