Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 4483 times)
DRK

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:00:44 AM

If you speak fluent Spanish (which I'm assuming since you are from Argentina), and feel like you have a good enough grasp on English, you may be able to find someone looking for a translator. I'm not bilingual so I don't have any experience translating but there seems to be decent demand and if you type fast you may be able to make a bit that way.

Its very hard to get profitable work as a translator without a lot of effort since there are professionals from countries poorer than Argentina that charge very little... Best bet is to set up a thread here but even then there are a lot of people here, some who'd even be willing to just help out the community I'd guess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:05:37 AM

Is there a campaign I can join as a jr. Member?
QuarantinedMoon

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:40:48 AM

Is there a campaign I can join as a jr. Member?
Not a profitable one to be honest...
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:21:38 AM

I agree that Its hard to get profitable work as a translator without a lot of effort as already many professionals from countries like India Argentina and they charge very minimal charges

Prople from India knock donwn the prices of every service, and i dont understand how come they are willing to work for some change money.
The best way to earn some bitcoins would be to find something that is not saturated, everything bitcoin related has been oversaturated to the point of insanity, mining especialy.
@OP rarely will someone share their methods of earning, since it would be overused in no-time, so the best chance u have is to find something yourself.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:28:28 AM

Hey guys.

Thanks for the tips, but honestly, it seems like too much work for very little money really.
Plus, as you said, I would need a lot of time until I can start getting paid? Sad

Any other options? I'm open to all kinds of projects.

So you come in here asking/begging for ways to make money, then when a way is suggested, you tell us its too much time and effort involved for the financial return?

Your a prime candidate for the alt coin section my friend, there are many many ways in there to get rich quick Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:42:57 AM

I agree that Its hard to get profitable work as a translator without a lot of effort as already many professionals from countries like India Argentina and they charge very minimal charges

Prople from India knock donwn the prices of every service, and i dont understand how come they are willing to work for some change money.
The best way to earn some bitcoins would be to find something that is not saturated, everything bitcoin related has been oversaturated to the point of insanity, mining especialy.
@OP rarely will someone share their methods of earning, since it would be overused in no-time, so the best chance u have is to find something yourself.

I dont know from which country u r. But, the reason Indians can offer cheap service compared to US/UK is very simple. The burger that costs $20 in US/UK, costs $2 in India. Smiley

scriptphp874

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Nguyen Tri

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 09:58:31 AM

Hi.

I'm looking for some job, any kind you have it will help me, I'm currently jobless, had to quit from my old one since my mom was sick and I was suffering from depression, I'm currently struggling trying to find one.

I'm from Argentina, I have some debts that I need to pay asap or the fees for late payment will kill me (bank debts) (400 USD in debt), I am not programmer or anything, but if you need some translation from spanish to english I could help you since I'm native spanish speaker.

I'm also a fast typewriter, I don't think if this could be useful.

I'm over 10 hours in the computer everyday but I spend it most of it watching tv shows, movies, a total waste really, I would like to transform this time that I'm spending into some $$, not much, anything would help me really.

I'm not active member here sorry for this.

If anybody is willing to help me I can give you my skype account to talk better.

Thanks to everybody.
Jonathan

yes you can help me sell my script and get 30%

NguyenTri
Sell script http://bcoin-e.com/
BTC_1

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:56:18 AM

Hi.

I'm looking for some job, any kind you have it will help me, I'm currently jobless, had to quit from my old one since my mom was sick and I was suffering from depression, I'm currently struggling trying to find one.

I'm from Argentina, I have some debts that I need to pay asap or the fees for late payment will kill me (bank debts) (400 USD in debt), I am not programmer or anything, but if you need some translation from spanish to english I could help you since I'm native spanish speaker.

I'm also a fast typewriter, I don't think if this could be useful.

I'm over 10 hours in the computer everyday but I spend it most of it watching tv shows, movies, a total waste really, I would like to transform this time that I'm spending into some $$, not much, anything would help me really.

I'm not active member here sorry for this.

If anybody is willing to help me I can give you my skype account to talk better.

Thanks to everybody.
Jonathan

yes you can help me sell my script and get 30%

You have to be kidding me, why would anyone trust you with your rep ?

brokk (OP)

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:30:49 PM

Still nothing, please help me guys.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 08:42:20 PM

Still nothing, please help me guys.
Post your BTC address. If this is a scam, I hope you burn in hell.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
brokk (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:46:18 PM

Thank you very much Keyser, I really appreciate your help, god bless you.
18PjJ2e5b5Vs4G73mJ1SRo4q91D4YjrtMn
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 08:48:39 PM

Thank you very much Keyser, I really appreciate your help, god bless you.
18PjJ2e5b5Vs4G73mJ1SRo4q91D4YjrtMn
https://blockchain.info/tx/b4cee7547598370fc94fcc6e8ebd74c08177874742f30033c1b11c616a114916

brokk (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:51:52 PM

This helps a lot, Keiser.

Thanks for helping this good cause, I hope you have a nice week, bless you.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 08:54:24 PM

I don't mind giving money to help. I'd give you more if most of your posting history wasn't in gambling.

brokk (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:01:13 PM

I don't mind giving money to help. I'd give you more if most of your posting history wasn't in gambling.

I know, I wish I've never discovered these sites Sad
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:08:33 PM

What a waste. If you're in the US and want to flush BTC down the drain, buy a mystery box.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Jags2ooo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:18:37 AM

Can you help me as well? Look how poor I am 1HD2ceu5onCd3PPJe8rUpHQbyRxsR67sxi   Undecided
neha

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:41:32 PM

I dont know from which country u r. But, the reason Indians can offer cheap service compared to US/UK is very simple. The burger that costs $20 in US/UK, costs $2 in India. Smiley

I must say that you are wrong about this. Food of comparable quality is alot more expensive in India. Forget burger, even Indian food is cheaper in US than India. You can get an excellent buffet lunch for about 10-12 bucks...same food in India, looking at more for sure.

India is cheap because as long as you are not into anything luxury, shit is cheap and thats why alot of services are cheap. Most people have a brain but not too many requirements, so services get cheap. They are living with their parents and dont have to do much in life to get by. People who want to do things, are often comparable to US. Dont know much about UK.

neha

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:43:56 PM

Forgot to ask brokk the main question, how much is the average salary in Argentina for someone like you being a sales agent?

brokk (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:05:07 PM

Forgot to ask brokk the main question, how much is the average salary in Argentina for someone like you being a sales agent?

About 500-600USD
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: