Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:30:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Looking for] Urgent Escrow/Middleman  (Read 1185 times)
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:57:16 PM

Hello,

If you are a middleman or escrow, I would like you to escrow a 0.2 BTC and Skrill deal.

Feel free to post here or to PM me.

Note : State your fees if any, but I will prioritize free escrows.

Thank you.

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
SelbyTsang

Activity: 577
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:59:48 PM

You can find a list of escrows here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0).
Just contact a few of them that you like and deal with the first person replying you back if you need it urgent. Smiley

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:02:11 PM

Hello,

If you are a middleman or escrow, I would like you to escrow a 0.2 BTC and Skrill deal.

Thank you.

If you can't find anyone I would be willing to do it. I'll be online for the next few hours.

EDIT: I have positive feedback so I can be trusted. I don't want a fee, just want to help out Smiley
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:02:30 PM

You can find a list of escrows here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0).
Just contact a few of them that you like and deal with the first person replying you back if you need it urgent. Smiley

That what I was doing, but because today is Saturday, most of them are not online now.

Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:03:55 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

If you can't find anyone I would be willing to do it. I'll be online for the next few hours.

EDIT: I have positive feedback so I can be trusted. I don't want a fee, just want to help out Smiley

I accept you Smiley

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:05:12 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

I accept you Smiley

Ok, no problem. Could you send me a PM with all the terms?
Mr.burns

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:06:28 PM

Denied you just have 2 feedbacks
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:07:46 PM

Check my untrusted feedback. I have more feedback from trusted members but for some reason the show up as untrusted.

Feel free to look for someone else if you don't trust me. I'm just trying to help out Wink.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:09:54 PM

Check my untrusted feedback. I have more feedback from trusted members but for some reason the show up as untrusted.

Feel free to look for someone else if you don't trust me. I'm just trying to help out Wink.

Oops, I'm sorry.

But he is my partner is the escrow and we both must share the acceptance.

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:11:06 PM

Oops, I'm sorry.

No problem! Good luck with your deal. If you really can't find anyone else/if he changes his mind you can still PM me.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:12:06 PM

Oops, I'm sorry.

No problem! Good luck with your deal. If you really can't find anyone else/if he changes his mind you can still PM me.

Sure, thank you again Smiley

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:00:41 PM

Just use localbitcoins.com

Could you elaborate more please, how can I use localbitcoins as an escrow ?

spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:04:02 AM

If you both feel safe using me ill do it for free and get your deal over and done with. Just send me the details.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:32:12 AM

Just thought I should chime in and correct a misconception. Your trust rating is affected by those people who place a trust feedback on your account and are on the DefaultTrust list. While some people (like myself) may have received trust from these people, I am not actually on the list and hence my feedback does not necessarily change the overall trust rating. That is why a majority of users who have positive trust themselves cannot actually affect the trust ratings of others.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:22:10 AM

Just thought I should chime in and correct a misconception. Your trust rating is affected by those people who place a trust feedback on your account and are on the DefaultTrust list. While some people (like myself) may have received trust from these people, I am not actually on the list and hence my feedback does not necessarily change the overall trust rating. That is why a majority of users who have positive trust themselves cannot actually affect the trust ratings of others.

Ah thanks, that kinda explains I guess. I thought you are placed on the default trust list over time (after receiving enough positive feedback).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: