Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:35:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling cars for BTC?  (Read 1487 times)
tpcc (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 06:30:06 PM

Hello everyone,
I was wondering where I could possibly sell my car for bitcoins? I don't wanna sell it on this forum. So is there anywhere else?
I need a legit place. Thank you Smiley
Moonway99

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:40:57 PM

I think you can do It on this website : http://coinmotors.com/
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:21:28 PM

Hello everyone,
I was wondering where I could possibly sell my car for bitcoins? I don't wanna sell it on this forum. So is there anywhere else?

Why do u think that this isnt legit place?
If you're from US, theres a good chance you will find a buyer fast, ofc if your price is adequate for the car ure selling.

Is there a particular reason you only want to sell for bitcoin?
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:25:02 PM

You can sell your car here very easily and securely just post pictures of this and your demand you can use escrow also many big deals already happen here without any problem

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:42:13 PM

You can sell your car here very easily and securely just post pictures of this and your demand you can use escrow also many big deals already happen here without any problem

Yeah, thats what im saying also,
but it seams that for some reason he doesnt want to sell here, thinking its not trusted.

@OP just make sure you are using escrow service if possible, that way both you and the buyer will be protected.
tpcc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 08:23:16 PM

I think you can do It on this website : http://coinmotors.com/

Site doesn't seem too active but I'll look into it.

Hello everyone,

Why do u think that this isnt legit place?
If you're from US, theres a good chance you will find a buyer fast, ofc if your price is adequate for the car ure selling.

Is there a particular reason you only want to sell for bitcoin?

Yes I am from US and possibly I'll sell here. I was just looking for different places as well. And because I only use cash and bitcoins. I don't usually use any other payment for anything.

I'll look into selling here possibly, just was looking for other options as well.

Yeah, thats what im saying also,
but it seams that for some reason he doesnt want to sell here, thinking its not trusted.

@OP just make sure you are using escrow service if possible, that way both you and the buyer will be protected.

I'll accept escrow I don't mind. And maybe I'll try here just wanted other options.
Thank you guys.
h3sslan

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:25:11 AM

probably here using a escrow would be best
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:26:32 AM

Threads can get spammy/hectic though. A site where you can list your car for bitcoins seems much easier.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:40:19 AM

You would probably get more interest on this forum than anywhere else honestly this probably has the most traffic looking to spend their Bitcoin than a external site.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
tpcc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:48:44 AM

Threads can get spammy/hectic though. A site where you can list your car for bitcoins seems much easier.

Exactly!

You would probably get more interest on this forum than anywhere else honestly this probably has the most traffic looking to spend their Bitcoin than a external site.

I'll maybe try this forum out then sooner or later. Just wanted to see my options.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:49:48 AM

Exactly!

I'll maybe try this forum out then sooner or later. Just wanted to see my options.

I would recommend it if it doesn't work out you can always try other options.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
tpcc (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:09:26 AM

And that's why I was asking for other options just incase it doesn't. But I'm guess there isn't much options for selling cars for bitcoins so I'll try here most likely. Thanks.
abora

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:09:25 PM

The BTC forum for me is the perfect option when it comes to exchange of goods and services for payments in Bitcoin except you would like to be paid in FIAT. Another option is on  escrow.

DodoriousMaximus

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:30:39 PM

Yes you can, i saw it happen in reddit.
jazzhot

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:42:55 PM

There are may forums in which you can sell your car for btc but I recommend this one because you will find much more people interested.
nicojuritz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:21:47 PM

I suggest you give http://coinmotors.com/ a try or better still advertise via the bitcoin forum.
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:38:57 PM

Hello everyone,

I am a bit curious why you don't want to sell it on bitcointalk. Would you mind sharing a bit?

oceans

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:41:39 PM

Selling here would be fine however that is entirely your choice and what you feel yourself you are safest and most confident doing.

http://www.coinmotors.com is another ideal place you could try if you are wanting to sell cars for bitcoins Smiley I hope that helps.
BTCmaster3

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:48:59 PM

Hello everyone,

Here is the best place to sell your cars, you would be surprised the amount of traffic this website generate..
littlewizard

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:19:12 AM

You can use craigslist to sell your car and you may say that you accept bitcoin..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: