Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:05:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pool setup help  (Read 838 times)
Pool Party (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:30:26 PM

I have a pretty nice server and I want to setup a pool let's talk about it.

Give me your price and tell me what I am paying for.

This will be a multi coin pool BTC, LTC and a few other main coins.

I know there is a ton of open source stuff out there and I don't mind using open source.
But I would like to see some examples of custom work also.

So let's have it what do you have to offer?

Also considering partnering up with the right person as I mentioned My server is pretty nice maybe even start a hosting for BTC service.

Thanks
Pool Party (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:18:15 PM

Nobody doing pool setup these day's or did I post this in the wrong section.

First day on this site as a member and I don't know my way around it yet.
Pool Party (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:35:28 PM

up
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:56:20 PM

Ive asked the same question several times and never got a reasonable offer, just a few wanting loads of BTC to do it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pool Party (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:01:58 PM

Ive asked the same question several times and never got a reasonable offer, just a few wanting loads of BTC to do it.

Have you been able to setup your pool yet?
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:15:15 PM

Take a look at NOMP and MPOS, their source is available on github and many very large multipools use it such as trademybit and multipool. Beware of all the scammers that say they created hashbaby.com and want tons of BTC upfront (IDK why they all claim to have created hashbaby /gofigure).

NOMP: https://github.com/zone117x/node-open-mining-portal/
MPOS: https://github.com/MPOS/php-mpos

Often running these pools is a full time job, don't think it's simply install and let the profits run in...especially with high-profit new altcoins that often have forks and require constant client updates etc.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Pool Party (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:33:30 PM

Take a look at NOMP and MPOS, their source is available on github and many very large multipools use it such as trademybit and multipool. Beware of all the scammers that say they created hashbaby.com and want tons of BTC upfront (IDK why they all claim to have created hashbaby /gofigure).

NOMP: https://github.com/zone117x/node-open-mining-portal/
MPOS: https://github.com/MPOS/php-mpos

Often running these pools is a full time job, don't think it's simply install and let the profits run in...especially with high-profit new altcoins that often have forks and require constant client updates etc.

Thanks for the reply,

Yes I am familiar with the NOMP & MPOS open source projects you listed. I was looking for help setting one up.
I guess the scammers have the week off because not even a PM on the topic. I don't mind handling the maintenance if I have some help setting the pool up.

I'm not looking at this as a money tree in fact I just want to get one setup and have it ready for when I do intend to market it and use it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: