Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:20:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Escrow services  (Read 752 times)
Mastershake420 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:37:47 PM

We are securebitcoinescrow.org! After weeks we are up and running! We charge 2% and we use cold storage so your coins are never held server side!
Check us out!
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:44:40 PM

If you want people to use your service you should at least make a effort on your website.

1 page like a 5 year old made is not going to cut it....

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:15:47 AM

If you want people to use your service you should at least make a effort on your website.

1 page like a 5 year old made is not going to cut it....

Not only that but he's a brand new user on Bitcointalk...  Roll Eyes

Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:20:25 AM

Strange, from time to time some newbie/junior appears from nothing offering escrow services, or asking how to start an escrow service.

For me it is likely they are the same people with different IDs. And I dunno if anyone is/was dumb enough to fall in this trap.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:48:54 AM

Strange, from time to time some newbie/junior appears from nothing offering escrow services, or asking how to start an escrow service.

For me it is likely they are the same people with different IDs. And I dunno if anyone is/was dumb enough to fall in this trap.

For people asking how escrow works I can understand. I asked a few questions about escrow before I dealt with a escrow on some of my deals I wanted to fully understand the process. As for this guy I haven't clicked on the link and unless he's using multisig automatic release I wouldn't use him.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:30:55 AM

That's literally highway robbery! :-(
Mastershake420 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:37:16 PM

We gladly will take advice from the community as we need the community to thrive. We made some changes and we will add more to come. We have added Multisig to make people feel a bit safer and we lowered our rates as people suggested that the rate was high
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:42:14 PM

We gladly will take advice from the community as we need the community to thrive. We made some changes and we will add more to come. We have added Multisig to make people feel a bit safer and we lowered our rates as people suggested that the rate was high

I offer free escrow services and the Bitcoin is held and released in a more secure manner than yours. Why would someone use your service over another reputable users'? ex: Monbux, escrow.ms, Tomatocage, DannyHamilton, Maidak, etc.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: