Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fastest way to earn small(?) amount of BTC  (Read 2436 times)
Shadovka (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:26:14 PM

Hi everyone, so, I recently watched a lot of CS:GO on gamescom and really liked that game (played 1.6 for a 'while'), I noticed there is a discount on steam and I need some super fast way to gain 5,5euro in bTC. Anyone knows some gambling site with free starting BTC or something like that? I lost interest in that a while ago when a lot of scam sites started to pop-up and now I see that 90% of them are scam sites, so that's why I'm asking. It's not so small amount that 5,5euro's to make this way but maybe I can manage somehow, heard there is only 16 hour left on that discount and I would want to sleep tonight so need a fast way Tongue

Thanks in advance.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:44:50 PM

Go to the games and round sections and see some opportunities.

But most giveaways require roll over

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:50:33 PM

It's true that there are some gambling sites that give welcome bonuses to their players but they do not allow them to withdraw the said bonus. If you want to earn a minuscule amount of btc, you can try some faucets but they pay usually after one week.
h3sslan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:57:06 PM

do you know any good btc faucets?
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:22:00 AM

It's true that there are some gambling sites that give welcome bonuses to their players but they do not allow them to withdraw the said bonus. If you want to earn a minuscule amount of btc, you can try some faucets but they pay usually after one week.

Most of them don't allow withdraw without some play, but they allow withdraw after some playing, if you still have something.

There are few ones with giveaways without any rollover, like the 777coin one.
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:23:01 AM

really few time
try to buy them in the forum,you will not get that in faucet
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:38:43 AM

Offer your services for Bitcoin maybe you are skilled at something and could sell that skill for Bitcoin.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:58:39 AM

You can do some online work in the form of tasks over at bitcoinget.com. Will probably take you a couple of hours.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
TheTrifle

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:04:34 AM

Definitely don't use faucets you get nothing at all... quickly your best bet is to write an article perhaps.. can make about $10/500 words no problem.
Lieji

Activity: 543

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:18:57 PM

Hi everyone, so, I recently watched a lot of CS:GO on gamescom and really liked that game (played 1.6 for a 'while'), I noticed there is a discount on steam and I need some super fast way to gain 5,5euro in bTC. Anyone knows some gambling site with free starting BTC or something like that? I lost interest in that a while ago when a lot of scam sites started to pop-up and now I see that 90% of them are scam sites, so that's why I'm asking. It's not so small amount that 5,5euro's to make this way but maybe I can manage somehow, heard there is only 16 hour left on that discount and I would want to sleep tonight so need a fast way Tongue

Thanks in advance.

5.5 Euro in btc in 16 hours?
The only way I can think of is to buy it directly with fiat.
I don't think you can sell any services for bitcoin in that short period of time, nor get enough bitcoin from faucets in just 16 hours.

Anyway, the time is already up, and I hope you have got your bitcoin in time. Smiley

SRG

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:01:25 PM

You can do some online work in the form of tasks over at bitcoinget.com. Will probably take you a couple of hours.

I can echo bitcoinget as a worthwhile way to get some btc to play with.  They have videos that pay 1000 satoshi each and are only a couple of minutes long.

One issue though is it pays out once per day, so you can get a lot of low value transactions.  It would be better if they would let you select which day you wanted to get paid.

This "dust" issue is something to look out for as you use faucets.
falala69

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:14:07 PM

1. find fb's account
2. sign up on stellar
3. sign up on exchanger
4. trade ur stellar to btc

repeat it  Grin
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:39:05 PM

Thanks in advance.

I think it's the best to join a weekly paying signature campaign, you can earn about 10$ for a min number of posts and you dont have to wait a whole month for apayment.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:21:37 PM

Check up on the games and rounds section, there are new giveaways very often over there.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:17:01 PM

Faucets are a waste of time - essentially a couple pennies per hour.

If all you need is 5.5 Euro then just look for somebody with a trust rating willing to take a paypal payment. If you send it as a gift payment they may be willing to accept the risk to help a new person out.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:44:27 AM

Maybe you have to join a signature campaign or look for any promotions in the marketplace or in the games and rounds.
Sometimes there can be found really good deals.  Smiley

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:03:49 AM

Sell goods or services you have.

Faucets will do very very small amount, it will take a very long time.  Some mentioned gambling.... be careful there is a reason there is "free play" some get hooked and keep playing thinking that next one will be the big one.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:37:35 AM

Stellar freebie allocations to ne FB sign-ups is now officially in miniscule territory
Extremely low yield strategy to pursue

devonne

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:59:45 AM

If you are sure of your system get loan from btcjam and gamble at primedice.
Goodluck
obocaman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:46:06 PM

Look around and find a nice signature campaing adjusted for your member status.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: