Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to set up cloudmining  (Read 1214 times)
MasterOwel (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Life is my dream, what is yours?

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:36:40 AM

I may be interested in setting up a cloud mining business, with minimal fees and the most possible ROI, plus the ability to be completely open to anyone interested.

I have the following questions, so that I may solve any current issues and make a better business.

What are the problems with most cloud mining services?
How would you go about solving this?
What is the most profitable miner for GH/s?
Anything else?

If this thread becomes used enough then I might make it the official thread, but as of now it is just an idea brewing in my head. I am really interested in this. Why? Because I will use the money to buy extra miners, and I will use all GH/s that people haven't bought for myself. I might make it a total 5-10 year service, not allowing people to purchase contracts that exceed that amount of time, then at the end of everyone's contracts I will have a nice mining farm that I will use for myself. (See? I am being completely open about my plans, and I plan to be that way throughout this whole process.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dmined

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:54:44 AM

Cloudmining in a lot of companies people worry is a ponzi... for example PBMining which keeps a lot behind closed doors.
MasterOwel (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:37:01 AM

Cloudmining in a lot of companies people worry is a ponzi... for example PBMining which keeps a lot behind closed doors.

And that's what I'm aiming not to do. I plan to share plenty of information and images about the goings on
Parsons

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:10:12 AM

You'll have to have a lot of capital to invest. No point asking for money for miners, you get the miners and then ask for money :
AC_Trader

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:17:31 AM

I dont really see the point in cloud mining as a business, if your going to buy the gear you may as well mine yourself.
MasterOwel (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:39:01 PM

I dont really see the point in cloud mining as a business, if your going to buy the gear you may as well mine yourself.

After initial investment, I'm using the small percentages taken out plus any other income or donations to purchase more. Which means in the end I will have more miners than I would have been able to afford myself.
mblados

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:00:13 PM

I had the same idea but found out it is a lot of work and money investment.  Undecided

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
Tekknomon

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:43:29 AM

I had a similar idea but to answer some of your questions what I found to be the problem with cloudmining services is the btc to performance price and the lack of control of where the mining power that supposed to be your's is directed.

The most efficient miner for the money depends on a lot of factors. Its' not just speed alone that will determine the right miner for you. You have to consider electrical- what you have in place, what you're willing to have installed, what you can install and be compliant with your local housing codes in case you ever want to get insurance, or go rogue.
The cooling capacity of the space you're considering using, is there air conditioning; can one be installed, or you willing to have that done; etc. and the last one that got me was how are you going to live with the miners- will they be in a space you use for living; can you stand their noise; what about their heat output; do you have small animals or kids that will have to be protected from the miners (since they do run hot and many are not that wonderfully well wired)?

Hope this helps
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 12:50:33 PM

Be very careful with cloud hashing, most of them are scams.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
MasterOwel (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:43:42 PM

Be very careful with cloud hashing, most of them are scams.

This is what I am talking about. I'm wanting to make one that is obviously not a scam.
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:46:39 PM

you need a lot of mega solar panels or good electric pricing

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: