Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!!!List of Known FUDSTERS!!!!!  (Read 6473 times)
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:18:48 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 01:47:32 AM by bitwarrior

I dont know if there is already a list for this.
But anyhow if not, let us start shall we? Smiley

Please share your list and the coin the specific  FUDSTER is targeting. Please do make a reference.

Thanks.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

An Update Here are some Names reported and submitted as known FUDSTERS:

1.MuddaFudda
2. Timerland
3. Bitcycle
4. Suchnekky

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

To all submitters Pls provide additional references  the next time you post.
To All on the list you are free to counter the claims.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:21:24 AM

If you cannot properly disseminate information, then you deserve to lose money.  This "list" will not be helpful to anyone, because FUDsters sometimes do make very valid points at times.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:23:55 AM

Let me start first.

1. Satoshi
2. Carsen
3. Bitwarrior

Reference: Internet

My oh my..
Pls be specific and provide your reference.

Got your question wrong.

I removed my post
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:24:29 AM

muddafudda turd

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:25:43 AM

If you cannot properly disseminate information, then you deserve to lose money.  This "list" will not be helpful to anyone, because FUDsters sometimes do make very valid points at times.

Atleast they will be more cautious before listening to these people before they make their final decision.
mpalenciac

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:26:42 AM

Fudsters should be burnt at the stake, I'll be sure to get a couple of these assholes listed here.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:27:20 AM

/thread

I would go one step further - 99% of the people on this very forum are fudsters in one way or another. The moment you speak negatively about a coin that has ZERO issues you are fudding. Its simple as that.

This topic just screams of someone still holding a big bag of "insert" coin and lost the value due to FUD - nothing more nothing less move along folks.

bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:30:35 AM

muddafudda turd

Please provide some reference. Thanks
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:34:14 AM

If you cannot properly disseminate information, then you deserve to lose money.  This "list" will not be helpful to anyone, because FUDsters sometimes do make very valid points at times.

/thread

I would go one step further - 99% of the people on this very forum are fudsters in one way or another. The moment you speak negatively about a coin that has ZERO issues you are fudding. Its simple as that.

This topic just screams of someone still holding a big bag of "insert" coin and lost the value due to FUD - nothing more nothing less move along folks.

What I am trying to point out here are "KNOWN" FUDSTERS who have almost incessant acts of fudding,  much like one has "tourette syndrome" on some list of "coins".
Efelts01

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:46:09 AM

Scam
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:47:22 AM

This looks good, I'll mine it!

bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:59:38 AM

Seems like the list is adding up. Smiley
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:11:14 AM

/thread

What I am trying to point out here are "KNOWN" FUDSTERS who have almost incessant acts of fudding,  much like one has "tourette syndrome" on some list of "coins".

No I agree with you, I dont know how old you are but in the past ANY black lists are ALWAYS a bad idea. Always.   Even if the intention is good.  I am just saying after a while in this world and trollboxes you know full well who is full of it and not, who is a day trader and who isnt.  You dont need a list because - I have like 10 accounts just on this forum alone. You know.

One day, when the real people with money starting coming in here  and outnumbering the turds - once all the shit has been cleaned out all these kids with their pocket change will go.  And thats where all the bs,scam,fud is coming from - someone loses money in a dip - start a fud campaign on the coin taking the volume. Much like the dark dev having a cry on twiter about XC and the shitstorm it caused. - wasnt needed - pure jealousy.

See it recognize it, profit - that is how I make most of my cash these days. Playing the fudsters against each other. In the real world stock has to have more real assets/has to work etc. In this world no one cares about the coins innovation anymore, everyone cries at a premine - everyone cries at short pow - only kids do because they have an addhd attention span.

My example, I will go into other coin threads to fudd them WHEN they come into threads on coins I am a supporter of JUST TO FUD.  Ill admit I have curbed this shit lately as I am not 12.  
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:38:00 AM

/thread

What I am trying to point out here are "KNOWN" FUDSTERS who have almost incessant acts of fudding,  much like one has "tourette syndrome" on some list of "coins".

No I agree with you, I dont know how old you are but in the past ANY black lists are ALWAYS a bad idea. Always.   Even if the intention is good.  I am just saying after a while in this world and trollboxes you know full well who is full of it and not, who is a day trader and who isnt.  You dont need a list because - I have like 10 accounts just on this forum alone. You know.

- I consider this list a Graylist.

One day, when the real people with money starting coming in here  and outnumbering the turds - once all the shit has been cleaned out all these kids with their pocket change will go.  And thats where all the bs,scam,fud is coming from - someone loses money in a dip - start a fud campaign on the coin taking the volume. Much like the dark dev having a cry on twiter about XC and the shitstorm it caused. - wasnt needed - pure jealousy.

- That Day has already begun. It is sad that certain  good coins are being Fudded like hell, and a lot of people are loosing a lot money due to this, its a chain reaction and mostly the newbs are the easy target that DO the triggering which causes an Avalanche and affects most of the traders.
and by doing this list, in a way it can be reduced and as you say to help curbed it.

See it recognize it, profit - that is how I make most of my cash these days. Playing the fudsters against each other. In the real world stock has to have more real assets/has to work etc. In this world no one cares about the coins innovation anymore, everyone cries at a premine - everyone cries at short pow - only kids do because they have an addhd attention span.

- People are starting to learn, and we can earn and trade better by doing a  smarter and better way of doing things.

My example, I will go into other coin threads to fudd them WHEN they come into threads on coins I am a supporter of JUST TO FUD. Ill admit I have curbed this shit lately as I am not 12.  - There you go, Its a START! Smiley
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:11:34 AM

/thread

- That Day has already begun. It is sad that certain  good coins are being Fudded like hell, and a lot of people are loosing a lot money due to this, its a chain reaction and mostly the newbs are the easy target that DO the triggering which causes an Avalanche and affects most of the traders.
and by doing this list, in a way it can be reduced and as you say to help curbed it.

- People are starting to learn, and we can earn and trade better by doing a  smarter and better way of doing things.

My example, I will go into other coin threads to fudd them WHEN they come into threads on coins I am a supporter of JUST TO FUD. Ill admit I have curbed this shit lately as I am not 12.  - There you go, Its a START! Smiley

They lose money when they sell, others take it as opportunity to buy cheap.  And yes it irritates me when someone posts something in a negative light about a coin and said blind supporter states that "oh yeah, you just want to fud and buy in cheap", come on now open your f*cking eyes.
C2

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:12:32 AM

this list is very helpful  Cheesy

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. SyRsE9KjrSS3UmY9pLCUmU8UGBJtH3Qq8D
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:34:28 AM

/thread

Fair enough then, if you must have a list chuck this name on the top - timerland
mpalenciac

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:06:40 PM

This is one old troll:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=116727
Just check his posts, he jumps from coin to coin to spread FUD about them
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:34:24 PM

/thread

Fair enough then, if you must have a list chuck this name on the top - timerland

Thank you. Pls Provide references to substantiate the report.
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:34:52 PM

This is one old troll:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=116727
Just check his posts, he jumps from coin to coin to spread FUD about them

Thank you. Pls Provide references to substantiate the report.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: