Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was stalked online to this forum.  (Read 10478 times)
itsnotright (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:52:40 AM

So some months back I asked for loans for my poker site to start and for my teeth.

The loans got blocked because VOD < recognized me who I was and how I typed.

I have evidence of him admitting to that he sabotaged my loans to ebully me and not because I was lieing saying I need dentist work < stating that was a lie http://i.gyazo.com/25a8860b3ded9376f5722f4880cb05ea.png

The moment the dentist gave me that I went outside in the car and started to cry. Because theres no possible way I can afford that.

She told me that my infection is really bad and can travel to my heart and I could die.

Yet this man vod finds it funny that he accused me of being a scammer with no proof and I have evidence of him admitting to sabotaging and slandering my website cause he has personal problems with me, and not because im a scammer.

I suggest whoever runs this website you need to change things and you need some sort of process when people ask for loans and not to get trolled and investigate them professionally and not let this man VOD ruin people or there business, Because im going to fucking die because I have no money to fix this.

My poker site got ruined because of this man.

I understand im going to be trolled cool your trolling someone thats going to die awesome. I knew for over a fucking year something was not right in my mouth aside from having the teeth extracted. I kept it quiet figuring it was nobodys business and just another thing to complain about. And for the past 2 weeks my heart has felt funny.

I have so many mental disorders that this man VOD exploited by luering me into argument and when I argue there is no dial its 1 to 100 no inbetween.

I could take this anti biotic but havnt had chance to get to the store to fill prescription. Im probably not and im giving up on life. Because nobody gives af uck about me. And my mom is going blind which hurts my heart the most and it can get treated, treatment money my poker website would of brought in, again not anyones business and i kept that to myself.

You need to change the troll policy on people who ask for loans because im going to die and dont have the money to stop it. I would of had VOD not trolled me and targetted me. He told me ohh Fent i make 10k a month in bitcoin mining i wasnt going to give you the loan, I never asked him for it and i begged him to stay out of my threads.

Not till 1 month ago Id idnt know who VOd was. and it was a man thats exploited my info put my server info on another bitcoin talk forum < he will claim it was someone else. Not really he told the dude to do it so it wouldnt come back to him.

Alls I ask is you change the policys because there are good people like myself that fall in the cracks and get fucked with and rejected because this world is owned by satan.

Vod gos by the handle kosovar or 411 hez, I would sincerely stay away from this man in any aspect.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsnotright (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:00:07 AM

this man has known me for over I think 8 years. And targetted me.

You people need to stay away from him he is dangerous and needs to be arrested.
ForgottenPassword

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:12:36 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 04:13:53 AM by ForgottenPassword

He's only posting stuff on the internet. If you think thats bad, take a look at what 4chan does to complete strangers.

Grow a thicker skin, people on the internet will post whatever they like even if its complete lies. The only way to make it stop is to ignore it. Try and laugh at it.

About the loan, check the previous threads in the lending section, its almost impossible to get a loan above $1,000 from strangers on the internet. It hasn't happened here in a LONG time. Even loans for much less than that are WAY more difficult to get here then from a bank.

I have private messages disabled. Send me an email instead. My contact details can be found here.

Tip Address: 13Lwo1hK5smoBpFWxmqeKSL52EvN8U7asX
itsnotright (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:25:00 AM

Thats not the point sir. Ive accepted im going to die from this infection. And not even that I was looking for partners for my bTC poker website everything was completed. Just needed partners. I got told to change its name design etc. I did that all but change design still don't have money for that.

THe point is a serial stalker is a moderator on this forum. And abusing his power for personal gain and levity. I have evidence that proves him admitting to sabotaging my loans.

ANYONE THAT NEEDS THE CHATROOMS HE IS IN ALL THE TIME PLEASE PM ME, I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU THE NAME OF HIS HACKER TEAM AND THE LINK TO THERE ROOM ON ARES P2P SOFTWARE.

ForgottenPassword

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:26:33 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 03:36:49 AM by ForgottenPassword

Thats not the point sir.

THe point is a serial stalker is a moderator on this forum.

And abusing his power.

Vod is not a moderator and has no special power above any other user on this forum.

Some users have added him to their trustlists and eventually Vod was automatically added to the DefaultTrust list because enough people already in the list did this, so his feedback shows up more prominently. You can add me (or anyone else) to your trustlist and the feedback I leave others will show up more prominently for you and eventually I may make it into the DefaultTrust list. Additionally you can remove the DefaultTrust list and Vods feedback won't show up for you. Vods feedback does not show up for me for example (along with a lot of other people mainly because I don't know them well enough to know if they accurately fact check before leaving feedback).

See here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust

But the trust system is unmoderated so everyone takes (or at least should) whats written there at face value and not fact. Just because Vod says it doesn't mean it's true.

I have private messages disabled. Send me an email instead. My contact details can be found here.

ForgottenPassword

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:33:03 AM

ANYONE THAT NEEDS THE CHATROOMS HE IS IN ALL THE TIME PLEASE PM ME, I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU THE NAME OF HIS HACKER TEAM AND THE LINK TO THERE ROOM ON ARES P2P SOFTWARE.

Why don't you save people time and post them here along with the proof that it is Vod.

If you have proof to back up your claims I'm sure people would rethink having Vod in their trustlist.

itsnotright (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:36:26 AM

Again I understand but my website was slandered and sabotaged out of his personal distaste for me and not for right reasons.

Him being moderator and doing the things he's doing and acting the ways hes acting is saying its ok to be abused here by the people that run the website.

Alls I know is that i feel funny my mom is going blind from diabetic retinapathy, and that my website was ruined because he knew how to manipulate me mentally knowing im on dissability and have things. I did not understand who he was till 1 month ago when he admitted it.

all of what you care for telling me aobut a system I dont give a fuck, because Im going to die. And it's a direct result of VOD

I just built this computer and I have the past 6 months of chatlogs this room vod has gone in on a hard drive I have to connect. I might not be able to give you an address of VOd specfically I can show you logs and ip addresses  coming froma  name on ares called KOSOVAR.

Give me till tomorrow he will most likely be here, Also this man claims he didnt do it, but he put my name and missing tooth picture on the other bitcoin forum thats smaller in number.

I will post all the things neccisary tomorrow this is for sure. And maybe just maybe there will be justice in the world for me.

Sage> i think that 411 guy is going through some terrible times though
 Sage> hez
scαяłεтт™ > his a wanker no respect for anyone
 Sage> ohhh
 Sage> hmmm
Anthony> what kind of times
 Sage> well, like he caught his woman humpin other men
 Sage> and he has kids with her
 Sage> those kinds of times
Anthony> omg
Anthony> I have to post this on the forum, no wonder kez is dating him.

the 411 guy is VOd hes reffering to.

WOw it all makes sense wife is about fucking around on him and he takes it out on me

Yea i don't feel bad for this guy VOd he deserves his wife to be doign things wtiih other men, have you guys ever took allook at how he tretss others here, imagine how the wife got treated.
ForgottenPassword

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:38:36 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 03:49:40 AM by ForgottenPassword

Again I understand but my website was slandered and sabotaged out of his personal distaste for me and not for right reasons.

Him being moderator and doing the things he's doing and acting the ways hes acting is saying its ok to be abused here by the people that run the website.

VOD is NOT a moderator!

Anyone can say whatever they like online, only a fool would believe everything they read on the internet. Ignore it and it'll eventually go away. There is nothing you can do about it, any possible damage is already done. Even if he removes his posts they will stay on the internet, you can't delete things from the internet permanently. Ignore him and he will stop.

PS. Vod is single and I think he has been for a long time. I don't think he was ever married though I'm only concluding that off of subtext.

itsnotright (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:17:17 AM

I see , but I come from a place that he has been since 2003 same year as me.

Ofcourse this man is not going to admit private things on the forum. IM glad this is coming out now cause he deserves it. I really hate saying that peopel deserve this and that. But my mothers vision coudl have been saved with the treatments that cost 1k per needle. And ofcourse i was aware i had a dental infection for over a year now built a poker website, realized that i would not make money the first 6 montsh to 12 months like all other business's

But he ruined it cause his wife was fucking other men most likely around his children. This does not give him a right to get loans blocekd Id odndt give a fuck what you think. Are you this bastards friend ? 

Im gonna pull and fish for so much info on this man, i beggd him to not stalk me and leave me alone. He didn't stop hell know what stalking is.

And if he posts my government name like he did the other forum or had his friend he claimed, Ill sue this fuckin forum for holding a medium for ebullying if he decides to post any pictures of me or my name. I will sue this forum and they will learn not to have him troll.

this man literally has told me my goal was to sabotage your loans and get you to kill yourself.....

All will come out soon

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:26:00 AM

Ofcourse this man is not going to admit private things on the forum. IM glad this is coming out now cause he deserves it. I really hate saying that peopel deserve this and that. But my mothers vision coudl have been saved with the treatments that cost 1k per needle. And ofcourse i was aware i had a dental infection for over a year now built a poker website, realized that i would not make money the first 6 montsh to 12 months like all other business's

But he ruined it cause his wife was fucking other men most likely around his children. This does not give him a right to get loans blocekd Id odndt give a fuck what you think. Are you this bastards friend ? 

Im gonna pull and fish for so much info on this man, i beggd him to not stalk me and leave me alone. He didn't stop hell know what stalking is.

And if he posts my government name like he did the other forum or had his friend he claimed, Ill sue this fuckin forum for holding a medium for ebullying if he decides to post any pictures of me or my name. I will sue this forum and they will learn not to have him troll.

this man literally has told me my goal was to sabotage your loans and get you to kill yourself.....

All will come out soon

Stop being a bitch and man the fuck up. No one else "causes" you to do something. He's not holding a gun to your head. Go get some fucking health insurance or a real job.  Stop posting this bullshit on here / other threads bitching about Vod.

itsnotright (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:37:44 AM

I can do whatever hte fuck i want he slandered my business and didnt apologize for it, all the while his wife was fucking men infront of her kids most liekly he deserves it

I have manned up my business got ruined and Ive accepted death. But before I die this man will be ruined on this forum, only this time I have reason to do it. he didn't

How bout you come put that gun to my head and stop me. Because this time IM not leaving the forum going to follow the rules and make sure this man is ruined.

He desserves, come put a gun to my head.

He slandered my business there will be paypack, im glad his wife or childs mother fucked around on him because he deserves it. If you see how he acts with perfect strangers imagine him treating people like shit he knows he can.

I have manned up and this is the best option making sure he can't ruin other peoples business's
ForgottenPassword

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:46:19 AM

All will come out soon

check out this website:
http://paypalsucks.com

Yet PayPal is still in business. EVERY business has to put up with fake slander. There are websites that you can pay who will put up fake reviews of your competitors. Everyone knows this hence why we don't believe everything we read online!

People can say whatever they like online. Ignore it! This is the internet. everyone has a voice.  Sue whoever you want, troll whoever you want, stalk whoever you want. As long as nobody listens then it doesn't matter, so stop listening to him and it'll end.

Please read what I wrote and understand it.

ForgottenPassword

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:47:54 AM

I have manned up and this is the best option making sure he can't ruin other peoples business's

Posting lies on the internet doesn't ruin a business. Try and find me one website that doesn't have negative stuff posted online about it. Every business has lies posted about them online. It's a part of doing business online. Ignore it! There is NOTHING you can do about it other than stop it by not reacting. When you react you typically make it worse. If you ignore it they will realize you do not care and stop.

itsnotright (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:05:09 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 05:16:57 AM by itsnotright

He went above and beyond his duty to stop scammers because he knew me before hand. Thats all there is to it. And it should not have happend.

I cannot bounce back from this because I don't have to money to do so. Paypal is a corp with billions backing it Im a toothless online 28 year old online ebullied victim .

People on this site said change everything I did and dont have the money to change design i even had a fucking forum put in so people could talk....

This guy got people to not be friends with me that I known for a long time. And even had a business partner that was aware of how i was treated on this forum saw it and decided to take half ownerhsip of my website for doing some work, since he owns a isp..

Since this dude VOD and this Guy named LEE are in same hacking group togehter my business partner got talked out of it through threats and personality smearing...

Vod sais no your partner dropped you in may. No this is to cover up his tracks I got google talk convos with us from june and me renting the server to keep my bitcoin poker site on from my partner and have the reciepts to prove it.

Since this guy Vod is tight with a elite level hacker named Lee from ares and lee was friends with my partner that owns most of the servers ares chatrooms are on. I got fucked bad in every which way and direction.

People say go get a real job, hmm well i had one putting together a poker website. People say you shouldnt of paid for a poker website if your teeth are jacked, well it got paid for over a 9 month period of time.

Ive covered every angle even trying to be nice to VOd in private messages on the chats. The dude needs off this forum. Its not right to boast about how he got my loans fucked up cause im me and not because im dishonest.

Tjere is nothing I can do other than bitch here till something is done about it when i post convos of this serial stalker. Mother fucker has my gov name posted where the fuck is the justice .

Neway people should be aware this mans a hacker and most likely getting his hashing power from a botnet, ontop of the asics he has.

How can a hacker be getting known trust on this forum. Ill fight this up until the day I die.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:33:21 AM

Hmm I have been here for three years and never had an issue with Vod.

If Vod has an issue with you, probably a good reason.

~BCX~

LOL.

He's talking to himself on this thread. I remember replying to his loan request, and he kept cursing at everyone even if they wanted to give him the loan. It was literally him throwing insults at everyone.

I'll try to find the link and throw it over here.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 05:38:37 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 06:37:13 AM by BadBear

If you were really dying you wouldn't be wasting so much time bitching on the internet.

Also, if you're really down to begging for money from strangers on the internet, you already failed, it isn't Vod's fault. It sucks, and nobody wants to hear that, but that's life.

~BCX~

LOL.

He's talking to himself on this thread. I remember replying to his loan request, and he kept cursing at everyone even if they wanted to give him the loan. It was literally him throwing insults at everyone.

I do remember this guy, but can't recall the name, certainly a special one.

Edit: Nolimitcrypto https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=326093

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:44:57 AM

If you were really dying you wouldn't be wasting so much time bitching on the internet.

Also, if you're really down to begging for money from strangers on the internet, you already failed, it isn't Vod's fault. Sucks, but that's life.

~BCX~

LOL.

I do remember this guy, but can't recall the name, certainly a special one.

Indeed.

NoLimitCrypto.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=621175.0

Just parking this here in case anyone wants to read the thread. I find it humorous he came back, and on a different account when he was gambling instead of paying for his dental implants. Is it just me, or does his loan's price not match how much he needs?
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:01:04 AM

I have so many mental disorders that this man VOD exploited...
No trolling, maybe this whole internet thing isn't appropriate/healthy for you, based on what we've read in this thread so far Sad
itsnotright (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:00:19 AM

it's what I need for over all mouth to be saved.

And again your going off what this guy has done to me, I have mental problems, He was aware of them, I was not aware of who he was here, He provoked them, got what he wanted.

To the dude that said if he has a problem with me must be good reason. WEll so far he has not posted proof to his accusations of me being a scammer just saying over n over I can't pay the loan back until people here saw his reputation and it got engrained in them.

Again I have evidence him stating his goal was to get me to kill myself and specfically sabotaged my loans not because i was a scammer, but someone he didn't like.

If you don't have a problem with him you must be a cool collected person that publically cares about how he looks and stands to have something to lose. I clearly don't

He prob needed someone to ebully cause of Vod catching his kids mother fucking other dudes, saw i was weak mentally recognized who I was etc...

Which i gave no trace

Aye n fuck you guess what I don't care I attempted to get my teeth looked at did it and got quoted what it costed i did not put it up here for you to give me a fucking mexican back alley guide to dentistry, thanks but no thanks.

Even look how your talking to me though without knowing me, relying on vods fake reputation he's built here against mine. Anyone who knows me knows im not a scammer. That i have a bit of problems and I look for solutions to them before I ask for help.

This man needs to be stopped, and I have a couple hunches. He gives conflicting storys though someone from this forum doxed him, but he claims to be from denmark and named Brian to his girlfriend Im in a chatroom with right now....

Hmm doesnt add up...
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 08:10:53 AM

If you have a loan request, we don't need proof that you really need the money. We need proof that you can pay the loan back and, better yet, collateral that is worth the same amount. You continuously stated that you don't have the money to repay....

So Vod literally commented on your "trust summary": "New account + $4,000 loan request." as warning since obviously you have no way to repay the loan.

Then now you are mad? We can believe you really need the money. But a loan request is not charity, we need to ensure the loan gets paid back and obviously you have no way of doing that. You might not be a scammer, you might have the best intentions of paying it back.... but you repeatedly said your current "income" all goes to mortgage and helping your family, so how can you repay a relatively big loan?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: