Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashlet  (Read 10091 times)
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:13:25 AM

It is a concern with BTC so low ~$485 now.   $.08 would be ~.000165 BTC.   The projected earnings are .00064393 BTC, leaving about .00047893 BTC.   The current cost of 1 MHS is about .03299 BTC so the daily yield is a ~ 1.45%.  

However, I don't see how such high rewards can be maintained and it is possible the BTC could drop much lower.   So there is a *LOT* of risk here.  

It's also possible that BTC goes up much higher. Do I have to remind you that the last high value of BTC was over $1000?

With the prices below $500 all of us who bought miners in the last 6 months won't ROI, but I'm certain we won't stay at this price.

Sure ... but right now the risk is to the downside.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GAW_Taylan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:48:58 PM

Basically, it is a cloudmining contract, but the exact contract terms are not easily to be found (e.g. hosting cost, duration...).

It is supposed to be tradeable though, and seems to be cheaper than competitors products.

Also, please move to altcoin forum.

Hey Guys, I'm here to explain all that I can to you guys!

It is not a contract, more of a *soon* tradable way to access as much hashpower as you want with a tiny maintainance fee which will drop over time, causing your miner to be forever profitable.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:42:35 PM

Basically after a month and a half, it's going to be profitable forever. Albeit, not as fast as it usually is, but it will still be there.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:51:34 PM

Basically after a month and a half, it's going to be profitable forever. Albeit, not as fast as it usually is, but it will still be there.

Why, what's going to happen in a month and a half?
dyask

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:55:25 AM

Bad math?   Right now the breakeven point appears to be over 80 days out.   That is partly because of the low BTC price.   It might not be the best time to buy Hashlets, if BTC price goes back over $500 that would bring the break even down a bit. 

However if you are spending fiat to get Hashlets, it is probably a great time to buy.   
jekv2 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:59:27 AM

HASHLET A SACAM.
danny757

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:20:56 AM

I got took for 15 MH/s  thinking I was going to mine some scrypt coin looking to speculate on coins you only have a few pools to pick from and they all mine and convert to bitcoin what a waste of 15 mh/s
been mine bitcoin for 3 years this is an insult to me.... really so thinking about what there doing there vaper mining rigs. or Ponzi Rigs ! I can tell you no one at my shop and crew will ever buy anything from them again... I got some before thinking so I hope this saves someone some money,

Danny
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:10:52 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 04:19:03 AM by bitgeek

HASHLET A SACAM.
Can't even make it into a sentence, not to mention spelling. What a joke...

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
dyask

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:32:15 AM

I got took for 15 MH/s  thinking I was going to mine some scrypt coin looking to speculate on coins you only have a few pools to pick from and they all mine and convert to bitcoin what a waste of 15 mh/s
been mine bitcoin for 3 years this is an insult to me.... really so thinking about what there doing there vaper mining rigs. or Ponzi Rigs ! I can tell you no one at my shop and crew will ever buy anything from them again... I got some before thinking so I hope this saves someone some money,

Danny
You can use the BTC to buy any coin your want.   That would be a feature!
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:11:57 AM

Bad math?   Right now the breakeven point appears to be over 80 days out.   That is partly because of the low BTC price.   It might not be the best time to buy Hashlets, if BTC price goes back over $500 that would bring the break even down a bit. 

However if you are spending fiat to get Hashlets, it is probably a great time to buy.   

It's only a month and a half. I already calculated that at the current amount of btc i'm getting. Why don't you get some btc and get some hashlets?

You get paid more than you would in any pool
dyask

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:26:20 AM

Bad math?   Right now the breakeven point appears to be over 80 days out.   That is partly because of the low BTC price.   It might not be the best time to buy Hashlets, if BTC price goes back over $500 that would bring the break even down a bit.  

It's only a month and a half. I already calculated that at the current amount of btc i'm getting. Why don't you get some btc and get some hashlets?

You better check your math.  Did you account for the maintenance costs?   You seem to be off by a factor of 2.  Right now it is about 80 days until the $16 is paid for.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:40:04 AM

You better check your math.  Did you account for the maintenance costs?   You seem to be off by a factor of 2.  Right now it is about 80 days until the $16 is paid for.

Not to mention that revenue will not stay the same and it's a fairly safe bet that it will go down 30-50% per month.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:40:28 AM

I did add the maintenance cost as well  Roll Eyes

+1 GH now that I own.
dyask

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:01:13 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 07:47:01 AM by dyask

You better check your math.  Did you account for the maintenance costs?   You seem to be off by a factor of 2.  Right now it is about 80 days until the $16 is paid for.

Not to mention that revenue will not stay the same and it's a fairly safe bet that it will go down 30-50% per month.
Sure ...  And that is scary.   If it goes down by 50% a month we lose.
1) $6.00     $6.00   ... $10.00 to go
2) $3.00     $9.00   ...  $7.00 to go
3) $1.50    $10.50  ...  $5.50 to go
4) $0.75    $11.25  ...  $4.75 to go

The $6 is based on todays profit being around $.22 / MHs   (.00047372 BTC / MHs, which still an estimate because I haven't seen the actual amount yet.)

EDIT: My average payout today was 0.00052 BTC / MHs of Hashlet.    At the current price of bitcoin $476, that works out to $0.2475.  So IF everything stayed constant it would take 16/.2475 days to get to ROI ...  ~65 days ... A little over two months.   
jekv2 (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:38:45 AM

HASHLET A SACAM.

Oh no the NAZI is back again.
AirFlame

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:55:25 PM

HASHLET A SACAM.

Oh no the NAZI is back again.

Trust: -1 why even bother to read ? Scammer will always fill Your life with lies Smiley
bennynjetz

Activity: 66

Mining til I puke

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:37:05 PM

Since my label here is "Newbie" I feel as if I must preface every post with I am not a newbie to Bitcoin  Tongue

OK, on to my point:

I am a huge fan of GAW and have been since they started manufacturing and selling Antminers. I have many Antminers, and they crank out the performance day after day. That's why I chose to jump on the Hashlet train from day one. Keep this in mind: if you are doing this to get rich or to "spot" a scam, just get out. Do this for fun and for the thrill of the ride.

This is like everything else - when you look for something bad you will find it. If you are willing to try it out, get in with little investment and go from there. That's exactly what I did (started with 2 Mh/s) and now I'm 102 Mh/s deep. It's a nice add-on to my hardware mining and the maintenance fees are reasonable.

Let's be friends and have fun, my BTC brothers and sisters!

Donations: 1NhxuKCckuHcFeZ8ZgpjYxmH7GRJfpBqQC
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 09:46:31 PM

Since my label here is "Newbie" I feel as if I must preface every post with I am not a newbie to Bitcoin  Tongue

OK, on to my point:

I am a huge fan of GAW and have been since they started manufacturing and selling Antminers. I have many Antminers, and they crank out the performance day after day. That's why I chose to jump on the Hashlet train from day one. Keep this in mind: if you are doing this to get rich or to "spot" a scam, just get out. Do this for fun and for the thrill of the ride.

This is like everything else - when you look for something bad you will find it. If you are willing to try it out, get in with little investment and go from there. That's exactly what I did (started with 2 Mh/s) and now I'm 102 Mh/s deep. It's a nice add-on to my hardware mining and the maintenance fees are reasonable.

Ok, that's a new one. What else did they manufacture?
bennynjetz

Activity: 66

Mining til I puke

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:03:38 PM

OK, on to my point:

Ok, that's a new one. What else did they manufacture?

So sorry. I used the term "manufacturing" way too loosely. Since they started SELLING them.

Donations: 1NhxuKCckuHcFeZ8ZgpjYxmH7GRJfpBqQC
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:17:24 AM

OK, on to my point:

I agree with you, but I don't think we should keep this thread going. You can find many threads discussing GAW and Hashlet on this forum that weren't started by a troll.

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████